Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? (1188 Views)

I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help / Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Timijo(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2013
"If one vehicle, appliances or
properties develop a fault or problem, one think of fixing it but these days, when one thing goes wrong in a relationship, people think about replacing the
person, instead of fixing the problem.
WHYYYYYYY,?
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2013
1.) Pride.

2.) Lack of understanding.

3.) brb...
wink
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Tayeni(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Yes people tend to give up on relationships too easily but one must admit somethings are just unfixable
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Timijo(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Tayeni: Yes people tend to give up on relationships too easily but one must admit somethings are just unfixable
You may be right, but cutting off the head is not the pill for headache.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by vivaciouzz(f): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls guys advice me,am having issues wit my guy but though its my fault n a part of his fault..we hvnt been talking to each oda for days. wat should I do .I don't want to b d one to settle d problem.. he says I don't value n respect him..I nid advice
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Tayeni(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
vivaciouzz: pls guys advice me,am having issues wit my guy but though its my fault n a part of his fault..we hvnt been talking to each oda for days. wat should I do .I don't want to b d one to settle d problem.. he says I don't value n respect him..I nid advice
u just admitted thats its ur fault viva.....so apologize .....im very sure he will apologize for his fault too after u hv done that. Why dont u want to be the one to make peace if u love him. infact apologizing for being d first offender here is a form of respect(for his ego). Let me let u in on a lil secret although it only works when d guy is not an abuser; give a man respect(dont bruise his ego) and watch him love u to death.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think major reason is when there is a particular hidden thing you are not very comfortable with and maybe its a lifetime thing, so you stick to any flimsy excueses to end it instead of settling it, though most ladies don't mean the word " am no more interested" but many guys let them go thinking they mean it and both finally get hurt.

Viva, I will advice to act like a smart romantic lady, just send him message like," my baby am missing you so much and you are discipline me because you know I can't do without you" am very sure he will smile anywhere he sees the message and prob solve

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Tayeni(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I think major reason is when there is a particular hidden thing you are not very comfortable with and maybe its a lifetime thing, so you stick to any flimsy excueses to end it instead of settling it, though most ladies don't mean the word " am no more interested" but many guys let them go thinking they mean it and both finally get hurt.ee
if a lady says she is no longer interested then its goodbye o. Thats a bridge of no return. No means "no". I'd be proud enough to walk away; and humble enough to know i lost her(as painful as that might feel).
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by addictiv(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tayeni: if a lady says she is no longer interested then its goodbye o. Thats a bridge of no return. No means "no". I'd be proud enough to walk away; and humble enough to know i lost her(as painful as that might feel).
Gbam.....no return just keep walking. After she calls it off, she calls to say she regrets doing dat but itz already done, sealed,stamped n dropped into the depths of the Atlantic. So face front never look back.....dnt forget what happened to lot's wife. Lifes too short for second chance.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Enegod(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
no comment.....yet
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by 190: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pple find it easy to throw away rather than fix. It's sad sad
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Because some bridges are unbridgeable. Some hearts are un-mendable. Some hurts unforgettable. And some people...simply undeserving.

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by QueenRAW(f): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
PrettySpicey: Because some bridges are unbridgeable. Some hearts are un-mendable. Some hurts unforgettable. And some people...simply undeserving.
^^^^^^What she said.^^^^^^
Futhermore,
I think lack of communication, lack of trust, pride/egos, unwillingness to compromise, as well as UnEQUAL Desire and Effort to persevere, are causes to ending relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Tayeni(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

^^^^^^What she said.^^^^^^
Futhermore,
I think lack of communication, lack of trust, pride/egos, unwillingness to compromise, as well as UnEQUAL Desire and Effort to persevere, are causes to ending relationship.

and its also etched in the human DNA to always look for greener pastures. Dissatisfaction is a constant battle we all fight everyday of our lives. But I must confess men tend to lose that battle more.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by sweettease(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Not all faulty cars are fixable, some are damaged beyond repair, trying to fix it will only make you loose more while others are fixable and worth every effort directed towards its repair.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
addictiv:
Gbam.....no return just keep walking. After she calls it off, she calls to say she regrets doing dat but itz already done, sealed,stamped n dropped into the depths of the Atlantic. So face front never look back.....dnt forget what happened to lot's wife. Lifes too short for second chance.

these days, will tell them to go and we pull the trigger... angry

Once I spot greed, selfishness, wickedness and selfcenteredness, you are as good as gone...

Told one alshole to get the Bleep out 2 weeks ago, no time!

You have to worth it to earn my respect and if earn my respect, nothing, absolutely nothing is too expensive for you.

Apply if you are interested. smiley
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
vivaciouzz: pls guys advice me,am having issues wit my guy but though its my fault n a part of his fault..we hvnt been talking to each oda for days. wat should I do .I don't want to b d one to settle d problem.. he says I don't value n respect him..I nid advice

Viva, a man's weakness is a woman who understand him and respect. You said you were at fault, its better if you apologize to him so that you guys will come back. This free-time you are giving to him, he might be using it to explore other girls since you are not with him. Just call him and set a date with him. Apologising makes him respect you more. Take kia
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
We live in an era where shoes are not repaired but thrown away, torn clothes are not resown. But its a shame. When we learn that there is no perfect human being that's when things will start falling in place.

The best thing we should do is to find a compatible mate. A person who can easily understand you and not someone you spend the rest of your life trying to understand.

There are somethings that are unsolvable, its better you find them out early to lessen the hurt.

But we should try to teach our partners what we love and what we hate. We have to communicate with our partner because they are not our parents, they are trying to understand us too. When you start a relationship, its no more the matter of me, its now the matter of us. Enjoy ur relationship, even if it doesn't end in marriage, it should be memorable atleast.

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: grin grin

Y are you shinning teeth. undecided
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by 190: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Y are you shinning teeth. undecided

See as you be like ALBINO

Proper ibo AFIN grin
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by ogeoflyf(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
190:

See as you be like ALBINO

Proper ibo AFIN grin
grin grin

I no white reach you na. White womanman. tongue
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by 190: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogeoflyf:
grin grin

I no white reach you na. White womanman. tongue

see as you Albino come get black eye ontop like who dey chop EFOR grin
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by ogeoflyf(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
190:

see as you Albino come get black eye ontop like who dey chop EFOR grin

Lmao!!grin. Abeg show us your own na let us see. EFOR indeed.
Re: Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? by Timijo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
The major problem to this is lack of genuine love.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused,i Need Some Help / Dating Tips: Impressing A Women On First Date / Lovely Love Messages For Him or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.