Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) (64106 Views)

See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / Pics: ASUU Members Disrupt Lectures At UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by ARABJAY(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2013
PetroDolla2: and I leave you to revel in the horribleness of your sh1thole grin grin grin resource turnover, my azz grin grin grin resource turnover ko, resource control ni grin grin grin grin furckeduppedness
Charlie why are U taking panadol for another mans headache?..abeg Go chop wanke Go slip and stop all dis azonto wey U dey dance for dis thread since..
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by AdoreKIZITO(f): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: Hmm! Hmmm! ASUU! It is you people that started being violent! When police or soldier flog any of your member, you people should not complain oh!

BTW OP are you part of the class? Please bring more pictures
where is your comment? Abi na juju u carry dey attract likes. Anyways, ASUU Is it the short form of ASUSU?
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by akonucheinfo(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2013
A friend called and informed me that they had lecture at ABSU, and he said that there were more lecturers on ground that came to sign in for resumption. ASUU una don die small small,better call off the strike while you still can before the table turns fully.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Cbliz(m): 1:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Funny thread with funny people...even students wey their VC no get mind to declare resumption date dey follow dey talk self...and for those that were asking the students why they did not fight u shd ve asked d OP how many of them were in d class wen dis happened...i am very sure that if the class was full to capacity they wont ve injured d lecturer,because mst student will nt allow that...and 4 d LT uniben is among the skuls that ve comfortable LTs,thanks 2 Oshodin and some people that are making things happen.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Cbliz(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Though i didnt see his face but from his statue and physic d man on blue look lik Dr G.O Aravie in Mech Engr...dnt tink is Bolaji
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by kado(m): 3:08am On Dec 10, 2013
It has been observed that ASUU is on the verge
of
ending its 6 months old strike. Consequently,
The
Association of Nigerian University Students
(ANUS)
will embark on its strike immediately after
ASUU
calls off. Our strike will not be suspended until
the
following NEEDS are met.
*HOSTEL FEE: our expired hostel fee must be
paid
by either ASUU or FG.
*PREGNANCY: Most female students are about
to put
to bed,ASUU must vow to take responsibility of
the
unborn babies.
*ALLOWANCES: Students get allowances from
their
parents if they were in school, they hav been
denied
this because of the strike. The 6 months
allowance
arrears must be paid.
*TRANSPORT FARE: Our fare from home to
school
must be paid.
*MEGABITE: Most students hav wasted their
meg
going online for update abt the strike, the
money for
data must be paid.
*EXPIRED BEVERAGES: Our expired beverages
milk, spag,milo, etc must be replaced with new
ones. If our demands are not met, we will not
resume! SIGN; SEC. GEN ANUS!
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by awuf2008: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2013
why should ASUU disrupt lectures? because they have lost their relevancy and people dont take them serious any longer
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Lopezlizzy(f): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
otokx:

police cannot do much, just look at the lecturer, can you differentiate him from a student, nay from a motor pack tout, the culture of wearing id card is non existent in Nigerian universities.
i totally disagree wt u saying d culture of wearing id card is non existent in Nigerian universities.go to unilorin den u wil know dat dat's d order of d day for both stds and staffs.ur id card is ur gate pass to d school. Do i av witnesses in d house?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by sanandreas(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Niyinficient:

#singing uniben anthem# All over the wide wild world
Our fruitful works unfold...............*Arise mighty Uniben! Clothed in ur purple and gold.........

Ode! Go oda schools and see lecture halls u go hail!

y are you insulting me? I did'nt insult uniben as a school. This is where i take my own lectures.

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by shehuAO: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Na lie no faculty of law is like this.Law students no dey dress like this,they are discipline bodies.na Govt propaganda.resumption of school na hidden things.if govt is honest why are they propagate the resumption of schools.have they been doing that from the past?lets face the reality,and more so let them(Govt)do the right things at the right tym.ASUU stick to your position.these politicians are not honest period.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by skypopson(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Lopezlizzy: i totally disagree wt u saying d culture of wearing id card is non existent in Nigerian universities.go to unilorin den u wil know dat dat's d order of d day for both stds and staffs.ur id card is ur gate pass to d school. Do i av witnesses in d house?
very well...u cant even enter Unijos without ur ID card hanging round ur Neck..if the rope aint green,it is seized,if u hold it,it is seized,..so there is no way you cant glaringly differentiate a student from,Lecturer or a bus driver...
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by korm2me(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2013
shehuAO: Na lie no faculty of law is like this.Law students no dey dress like this,they are discipline bodies.na Govt propaganda.resumption of school na hidden things.if govt is honest why are they propagate the resumption of schools.have they been doing that from the past?lets face the reality,and more so let them(Govt)do the right things at the right tym.ASUU stick to your position.these politicians are not honest period.
true talk. Law students gat dress code. Black and white
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by korm2me(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Cbliz: Though i didnt see his face but from his statue and physic d man on blue look lik Dr G.O Aravie in Mech Engr...dnt tink is Bolaji
Aravie has already been sacked. So it kant b him
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Dr Ariavie has not been sacked....
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by wascom2: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Chai, is that a university lecture room or a 19 century secondary school summer lesson classroom in madagascar. 9ja educational system is a God forsaken one. May God deliver us.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Consultville(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
ASUU shpuld cover their face in shame
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2013
wow... I neva knew my GREAT UNIBEN students abound in dis forum dis much...i rep faculty of arts I.S.D................like if u rep UNIBEN
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by tunex23: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2013
After them go say Uniben na correct school, the Lecture hall be like poultry house, the student dull die.........imagine ASUU members enter to come distrupt ongoing lecture and they only thing way dem fit do na to snap pix! Na wa ooooo wat a school
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by tunex23: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2013
After them go say Uniben na correct school, the Lecture hall be like poultry house, the student dull die.........imagine ASUU members enter to come distrupt ongoing lecture and they only thing way dem fit do na to snap pix! Na wa ooooo wat a school angry
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: After them go say Uniben na correct school, the Lecture hall be like poultry house, the student dull die.........imagine ASUU members enter to come distrupt ongoing lecture and they only thing way dem fit do na to snap pix! Na wa ooooo wat a school angry

What should they have done?

I think you're a rascal that should be quarantined before you lay eggs.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
tosan200:
STFU DID APC TELL F.G NOT TO HONOUR THE 2009 AGREEMENT? ABI U DY MADT NI?
no.,i think u are the mad boy who can not decode the writtings on d wall. Guy,use ur brain if u hav one,wise up

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Naus(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Uhm...just take a good look at a university lecture room. May God help us in this country.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2013
donlino9:
You jst proved me right,
how can a sane person thinks like do, this is a problem btw Fg and ASUU ,ASUU jst don't trust the fg due to the past agreements they ve failed to honour, how come you drag Apc into this?
You are jst delusional.
guy,must u be told everything? No,sumtimes think abov the whole senerio,what else do ASUU want? As far as i'm concern,apc has a hand in this! All they want to do is critize. Look at america and other develop countries, opposition critize construtively and also commend. But what do we see in Apc? Only critize,condemn. They can't even send birthday wish to the president on his birthday. All they want is to hijack power.,if they are not the one in power,then nigeria wil collapse. Well,their wish wil never come to pass.the only true man i see in d opposition is Adam oshiomhole.remember he told ASUU to act in good faith

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by niyitogun(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
If the picture is indeed real, I believe there is no reason why a university should not use projectors to teach. All I see here is just a marker board. Nigerian students deserve the best. I hope the F.G is happy.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Took my time to go through all the comments in this thread
Let's sometimes think good before we post. ASUU is suppose to be a body to protect us students and staffs of the a university. If they fail to do so,what would you call them? Some1 here said they are useless and forgetting so soon that most of the current things we enjoy in the university came about from a strike action that occurred sometime ago. I am not in support of the strike either but let's try and be rational in our judgement because you are not the only student suffering from this. Let us allow patience lead #NelsonMandela.
Thank you
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by dollydolly(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
otokx:

police cannot do much, just look at the lecturer, can you differentiate him from a student, nay from a motor pack tout, the culture of wearing id card is non existent in Nigerian universities.
. My school(UniJos) dosen't play with that ethics o. No Id no entrance into the school compound.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
People wey get ish with uniben mayb because uniben no gve dm admisn have seen this as an oportuniti to lambast uniben.

Löol.. Anti-Uniben u can say whateva u want to say bt Uniben is one of a kind, one of the best, beautiful .... Endless list of pleasantries.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
setUp01:
Most importantly! I am a graduate of the great university of benin, Computer science department to be exact! Ekuobase(lecturer on thread) is a mind that comes once in a century! Let's forget his dress sense! That man alongside his colleagues produced the best graduating student in university of benin 2010/2011 session! A graduate who is a contributor to the latest apple invention.

It's hard to take you serious when you post tripe like this. 'Contributor to the latest apple invention' my foot.
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2013
tunex23: After them go say Uniben na correct school, the Lecture hall be like poultry house, the student dull die.........imagine ASUU members enter to come distrupt ongoing lecture and they only thing way dem fit do na to snap pix! Na wa ooooo wat a school angry
hahaha, ah no fit laff abeg! E b lyk say UNIBEN dun do yu strong tin b4, e clear say yu dun apply d skul for lyk 5 tymz without any success story grin grin grin
Bros e no go cost yu anytin to take yur tym out go visit UNIBEN, i bet yu say yur orientation go change for good.
UNIBEN na d dream skul for most pple in d SOUTH.
I knw of a friend dat can kill just to b a student of UNIBEN.
UNIBEN is truely a school to behold.
If yu doubt me ask the present Gov. Of Lagos State, he spent 5yrs there as a student of LAW.
Abegii make i crash jooor

1 Like

Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2013
hahaha. see dis one!. Rep your school make we see..
Re: ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) by hardbody: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
PetroDolla2: Can you give me the address of your hostel at Osu, so we can go verify your claim? anyone can claim anything, you know,huh?

I am not a dummy , neither am i a fool. I am located around Oxford, slightly off Osu Akwajeh Park. that is as far as i can tell you. If you think i plan on disclosing confidential information, then you are probably as stupiid as the Bingo down my street.

As a reverse, let me know where to hook up with you in Ghana (cape Coast to Terma and beyond) and then i will lead you by hand to show you properties in Ghana belonging to Nigerians, and specifically my investments. As i speak, i plan to be in Ghana immediately after Christmas, I am buying some state Land in Accra and guess my intermediary, one educationist who owns a school in cape coast. You guys think you are smart, but your best is no where near my worst. Recognize

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts / Meanings Of These Filling Station Abbreviations: PMS, AGO, DPK / FUTMINNA 2016/2017 ADMISSION THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.