Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag (925 Views)

Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) / Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag by Sirsijo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (3rd right), with the Commissioner for Commerce & Industry, Mrs. Olusola Oworu (2nd left), her Establishment and Training counterpart, Mrs. Florence Oguntuase (left), the Managing Director of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA), Dr. Dayo Mobereola (2nd right) and other members of his entourage being conducted round by the Vice President, Dalian Locomotive & Rolling Stock Co. Ltd., Mr. Zhu Zhiyong during an inspection of the production factories of the Dalian Group in Dalian, China

Re: Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag by jayte054: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow, dts nice. Hope it goes farther dan inspections sha

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
That train looks good to me. I hope the government has calculated the fact that they might have to put subsidies on the ticket prices of these train but I guess they will save money from road maintenance as the trains will take a lot of traffic off the roads.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola, Senior Officials Of Lasg Inspect Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lag by Afam4eva(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2013

(1)

Former Gambian Judge Bag 2 Yrs In Jail For Conspiracy Against A Nigerian Judge / Christmas Is Idolatrous –kumuyi / Can I Sue Airtel For Selling An Unavailable Voucher To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.