Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Two Ideas In Leading Nigeria; 'setting Up Commit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Two Ideas In Leading Nigeria; 'setting Up Commit (427 Views)

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Two Ideas In Leading Nigeria; 'setting Up Commit by hensben(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Im not supporting any politician because of the setback they have caused this great country.

Each time i see president jonathan two things come to my mind that is synonymous to him.which are; 'setting up committee and organising dinner.Not that the man is bad but he is not fit to rule this country.Even as a number 1 citizen he is not bold,if you think im lying check his posters or billboard either he is waving hand or placing his hand on his chest.......in other word him nor get liver.
Guys una never observe am...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Two Ideas In Leading Nigeria; 'setting Up Commit by Dereformer(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
hensben: Im not supporting any politician because of the setback they have caused this great country.

Each time i see president jonathan two things come to my mind that is synonymous to him.which are; 'setting up committee and organising dinner.Not that the man is bad but he is not fit to rule this country.Even as a number 1 citizen he is not bold,if you think im lying check his posters or billboard either he is waving hand or placing his hand on his chest.......in other word him nor get liver.
Guys una never observe am...

Very useless and empty thread from an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Boko-haram Threatens To Attack The United States / "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Social And Economic Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.