Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774038 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Don't drift off by trying to sound sarcastic.

This is an ocean seabed.
There should be signs of aqualife.

Movie is interesting by the way.
Let me go and finish it in peace.
JeromeBlack:

You think that you are watching aquaman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I wonder how many fish live in frozen water

Under frozen conditions, seas underneath the frozen upper layer remain in their liquid form. Eskimos are able to reel for fish by digging a hole through the frozen layer to have access to the aquatic life forms underneath.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ajebo school that aje butter jare.

Aje butter that doesn't know jack about NatGeo wild

JeromeBlack, keep this up and I will have to rescind your butty license soon angry
KoiceReloaded:

Under frozen conditions, seas underneath the frozen upper layer remain in their liquid form. Eskimos are able to reel for fish by digging a hole through the frozen layer to have access to the aquatic life forms underneath.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Presently watching Hunter Killer, 1hr 10mins in and I haven't seen any fish or signs of aqualife.

Movie is interesting but I think the absence of sea animals is weird.

Bro, that film is the sort you're not supposed to analyse too critically, cuz the plethora of plot holes in it would ruin the whole experience for you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:

ccShittaakeem,this one has started again grin

My Guy I Don tire for there matter

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
you wont see that guy analyse jokeshit league or yawn of martha #DCLoser

Shittaakeem:

My Guy I Don tire for there matter

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
you wont see that guy analyse jokeshit league or yawn of martha #DCLoser

Especially that DC thread Zack synder today blame Disney tomorrow.
I don tire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by idu1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bro, that film is the sort you're not supposed to analyse too critically, cuz the plethora of plot holes in it would ruin the whole experience for you.
which site can I get hunter killer please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Trance-

The denoument of this movie where a vehicle comes roaring at James McAvoy and the soundtrack 'Here it comes' by Emeli Sande starts playing had me breaking out in goosebumps. I had to go and download this song and it has been in my music list since then.

This movie about obsession cannot be described. If you like dark pyschological thrillers then this is your movie. There are just no words.

9/10

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:
Trance-

The denoument of this movie about obssession, where a vehicle comes roaring at James McAvoy and the soundtrack 'Here it comes' by Emeli Sande starts playing had me breaking out in goosebumps. I had to go and download this song and it has been in my music list since then.

This movie cannot be described. If you like dark pyschological thrillers then this is your movie. There are just no words.

9/10
for the fact that James McAvoy starred in the movie, I'm downloading it. Funny how I thought he was a wack actor because he played the role of Professor Xavier in X-men. cheesy

PS: na joke I dey oh. Before the marvel fan boys here start to dey vex upandan. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hunter Killer

7/10.

Would have been higher if they had made the background a little more than an aquarium.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
AHCB:
for the fact that James McAvoy starred in the movie, I'm downloading it. Funny how I thought he was a wack actor because he played the role of Professor Xavier in X-men. cheesy

PS: na joke I dey oh. Before the marvel fan boys here start to dey vex upandan. Lol.
James McAvoy must be one of Hollywood's most underrated actors. That dude is overdue for an Oscar. Seriously Trance is worth every mb

There are scenes of nudity in the movie so be prepared
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Do you recommend it?

I am going to personally hold you responsible for my mb if it is trash angry

Ishilove:

James McAvoy must be one of Hollywood's most underrated actors. That dude is overdue for an Oscar. Seriously Trance is worth every mb

There are scenes of nudity in the movie so be prepared
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

[b]There are scenes of nudity in the movie so be prepared[b]
grin
I see. Thanks for the heads up. Lol.

Hollywood have shown endless trend of bias towards some actors/actresses and movies. If you ask me, I think the movie the Hate you give deserve an Oscar. Men. That movie spoke to my very soul. It re-enforced what I've suspected for a while now. Which is poverty doesn't create bad kids and the likes.

A wonderful movie I must confess.

Hope you're good?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Do you recommend it?

I am going to personally hold you responsible for my mb if it is trash angry

I gave it a 9/10 ogbeni. That means 'highly recommended' angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just wanted to hear you say it undecided

Aunty Ishilove, it's been downloaded.
If you feel any strange headache next week, you will know wetin cause am angry

Ishilove:

I gave it a 9/10 ogbeni. That means 'highly recommended' angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
AHCB:
I see. Thanks for the heads up. Lol.

Hollywood have shown endless trend of bias towards some actors/actresses and movies. If you ask me, I think the movie the Hate you give deserve an Oscar. Men. That movie spoke to my very soul. It re-enforced what I've suspected for a while now. Which is poverty doesn't create bad kids and the likes.

A wonderful movie I must confess.

Hope you're good?
I'm good. Did THUG have any Oscar nomination?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Escape Room.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Just wanted to hear you say it undecided

Aunty Ishilove, it's been downloaded.
If you feel any strange headache next week, you will know wetin cause am angry

LMAO cheesy cheesy

SMH undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm good. Did THUG have any Oscar nomination?
don't know to be frank and too lazy to even check.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
was going through netnaija site... I saw the movie..... Polar (2019) with 9/10 ImDb ratings..... seems it's gonna be a top notch....

pls has anybody seen it......so that I fit proceed to download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
the fans have spoken cool marvel winning awards since 2008 grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mortal Engine 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Don't drift off by trying to sound sarcastic.

This is an ocean seabed.
There should be signs of aqualife.

Movie is interesting by the way.
Let me go and finish it in peace.

Oga, fishes dont go as deep as submarines. Sharks dont go below 4km. There are no fishes below 8km. Submarines go further than 10km

See your mouth like seabed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Get a grip.

How many times do I have to tell you?

I am talking about aqualife not fishes.
Are sharks and fishes the only species in the ocean?

Dumbo!
JeromeBlack:

Oga, fishes dont go as deep as submarines. Sharks dont go below 4km. There are no fishes below 8km. Submarines go further than 10km

See your mouth like seabed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Ajebo school that aje butter jare.

Aje butter that doesn't know jack about NatGeo wild

JeromeBlack, keep this up and I will have to rescind your butty license soon angry

I asked a question for you to think deeply. The question was "how many fishes live in frozen water". Koice did not answer the question. Instead, he is talking about how Eskimos fish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Get a grip.

How many times do I have to tell you?

I am talking about aqualife not fishes.
Are sharks and fishes the only species in the ocean?

Dumbo!

Do you know how microscopic those other aquatic animals would look compared to a submarine? You are talking about decapods and sea spiders.

Or were you expecting to see whales and sharks in those waters? grin grin See wetin Meg don cause.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
the fans have spoken cool marvel winning awards since 2008 grin

cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Damfostopper:
was going through netnaija site... I saw the movie..... Polar (2019) with 9/10 ImDb ratings..... seems it's gonna be a top notch....

pls has anybody seen it......so that I fit proceed to download

There's nothing wrong if you b the 1st to download...

we are waiting for ur ratings
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

There are 3 basic plot to every story:
- Man against nature (natural disaster films)
- Man against man (traditional. Good guy vs bad guys... etcetera)
- Man against self (Same character playing both Protagonist and antagonist)

All the afforementioned films fall under number 3. Here's how:

- John Kramer aka Jigsaw Killer played both the protagonist and antagonist. He's the central figure the whole series revolved around. When he passed away, his protégés, Logan Nelson, took over both roles. https://sawfilms.fandom.com/wiki/Logan_Nelson
- In American Psycho, based on a true story, Patrick Bateman was the central figure of the film, as well as the villain. He was an organised psychopath, and as such, was never caught.
- In tv series, You, the central figure aka protagonist was a delusional murderous stalker. Also the main villain, hello.
- In Dexter, a blood spatter expert that works for the police during the day, and secretly moonlights as a serial killer at night, was the protagonist, and although there were multiple antagonists throughout the run of the show, was also the main antagonist.
- In There Will Be Blood, the story revolved around Daniel Plainveiw. He was later revealed through his villainous actions to also be the antagonist.
- In Momento Leonard was the protagonist, later revealed as the film's main antagonist.
- In Fight Club, the narrator was the protagonist, and later, it was revealed that he suffers from a split personality disorder, thus, making him and the antagonist (Brad Pit) one and the same person.
- In Infinity War, Thanos played both the principal character and main villain.
To be honest, this protagonist and antagonist thingy can be debated over and over without an end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

cheesy

Lol, it shows how gullible the marvel verse is then grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2019
BlackManta:

I have been asking myself if I'm the only one that noticed it.
Everybody seems to overlook it under the guise that Thanos is too powerful bla bla bla..
Avengers were to made to act stupidly so that Thanos could win.

Let me outline some of the stupid things they did.

1. Heimdal, Thor's friend tried to save one person by teleporting him away.
- He didn't save Thor...his friend.
- He didn't save Loki.
- He didn't save the Space Stone, teleport the stone instead of hulk, the stone would land in Doctor Strange base and Thanos victory will be delayed.
No No No...

Heimdal didn't think about these things.
Heimdal stupidly saved Hulk, a stranger he met the previous day during the event of Ragnarok.

Why Hulk, a common stranger.

Why not Thor your own longtime friend

This is stupid.

2. Stupid Gamora knows that she has something that Thanos wants.
The best to do in this situation is to stay as far away from Thanos as possible....STAY AWAY.
Even if Thanos eventually finds her, at least make it a little bit hard for him, delay his victory by being smart.

But what did Gamora do.
She stupidly went straight to Thanos instead of staying away,.
Thanos captures her and kills her to get the stone.
Gamora made the job easy for him....STUPIDLY.

Some folks would make excuses like, Gamora went to Knowhere to retrieve the reality stone before Thanos gets there.
But why go to the exact same place Thanos is going to when you know you have something he wants.

The best plan is... STAY AWAY.

But Gamora is stupid.

3. The development of Vision is also really, really bad. In Age of Ultron he is strong enough to wield Thor's hammer but in Infinity War, he has developed and updated to the point that he never wins a single fight against anyone because it fits the plot.

4. No one has explained to me how Thor teleported to Wakanda.
How did he know there is trouble in Wakanda.
Who told him.
No one in Wakanda contacted him and he doesnt know Thanos would be there.
Did anyone ever tell Thor that Wakanda existed..NO.
So how did he find it and how did he know to go there.
I guess the writers just wanna move the plot forward so let's just go with it.

5. Starlord lost his mind and went crazy to hasten Thanos victory cuz it fits the plot so let's just go with it. undecided

6. Thanos is a slowpoke.
Wiping out half of all life in the universe including plants and animal life which constitute the major resources for food is stupid.
Plants and animals resources he cut in half was not even enough in the first place to cater for the populace which is why he halved all life.
So if you are wiping out half of population and also half of plant and animal resources which is not even enough in the first place.
How did you achieve balance.
At the end of the day population still outweighs food resources.....still no balance undecided

7. Hulk is big green pussy because it fits the plot.

Let me stop here.

I'm tired embarassed

Food for thought. I actually thought the same thing especially the number 2.

I wonder why Gomorrah went to confront thanos knowing fully well she knows where the other stone is. Very dumb IMO.

Well, it is marvel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, absky5(m), Olajiiree(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.