Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,814 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3835057 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Link

joeeee240
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Debunked by Europeans, right?

Where was Europe when the Chinese were building dynasties?

Chinese been trading and sailing to Europe since God knows when and you think they are allergic to exploring the unknown world?

So basically you want to argue with the Europeans using weak evidence given to you by the Europeans
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

So basically you want to argue with the Europeans using weak evidence given to you by the Europeans

He's right you know? The Chinese were an advanced culture back in the day, and were sailing far beyond their continent long before Europeans discovered Africa.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
I agree with Mr Koice,
No one knows for sure who was the first to discover America simply because there was already settlers on the land.

Where did they come from, how did they get there, who brought them there?

You can't tell me that you are the first to discover nairaland when there are already 2.2m preexisting members
joeeee240:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Not every amerians agreed with the vikings "theory".I said theory because there are no official records, just sketchy archeological evidences.

The evidence is not sketchy. It's harcore facts. That link you posted LOL like who the Bleep is that? A freelancer ? Young man go and read national geographic website articles written by actual historians and archeologists not one freelancer from no where. Then read journals etc by historians and archeologists. Watch videos and debates on this issue then you'll come to a better understanding of what I'm trying to tell ypu
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I agree with Mr Koice,
No one knows for sure who was the first to discover America simply because there was already settlers on the land.

Where did they come from, how did they get there, who brought them there?

You can't tell me that you are the first to discover nairaland when there are already 2.2m preexisting members

I told him they generally accepted view among historians and archeologists. This is common among history and many other subjects but there's always a generally accepted view among experts. Few experts tend to disagree but most of them agree with a common theory.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

The evidence is not sketchy. It's harcore facts. That link you posted LOL like who the Bleep is that? A freelancer ? Young man go and read national geographic website articles written by actual historians and archeologists not one freelancer from no where. Then read journals etc by historians and archeologists. Watch videos and debates on this issue then you'll come to a better understanding of what I'm trying to tell ypu

Even the National Geographic website you mention couldn't give a definite answer. It beat about the bush and at the end, couldn't give a good enough reason. I pity you if that's the source you're basing all your "facts" on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

He's right you know? The Chinese were an advanced culture back in the day, and were sailing far beyond their continent long before Europeans discovered Africa.

Chinese theories are largely debunked are. That's why you don't just open any website and read because some people writing those theories still believe in them despite them being debunked. You go to trusted websites or scholars
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Columbus was the first to give a detailed account of America not technically the first to discover America.

joeeee240:

I told him they generally accepted view among historians and archeologists. This is common among history and many other subjects but there's always a generally accepted view among experts. Few experts tend to disagree but most of them agree with a common theory.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Even the National Geographic websites you mention couldn't give a definite answer. It beat about the bush and at the end, didn't give a good enough reason. I pity you if that's the source you're basing all your "facts" on.

Did you see any Clovis there? Did you read up on all the articles?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Columbus was the first to give a detailed account of America not technically the first to discover America.

He was the first to create a European interaction with the Americas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

Chinese theories are largely debunked are. That's why you don't just open any website and read because some people writing those theories still believe in them despite them being debunked. You go to trusted websites or scholars

Okay Mr scholar, give me the "trusted" websites that are worth checking out. Minus National Geographic website, I've already given that one a read, and not impressed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

What's wrong with this guy? He said To-ma-to, you said to-may-do. It's exactly the same thing, just a tiny difference in formatting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
So if I am the first person to introduce the concept of football to my village, I should hold the honor of inventing football?

joeeee240:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Okay Mr scholar, give me the "trusted" websites that are worth checking out. Minus National Geographic website, I've already given that one a read, and not impressed.

History. com is one I can remember iflscience Is another
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

Did you see any Clovis there? Did you read up on all the articles?
Just google Clovis, man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What's wrong with this guy? He said To-ma-to, you said to-may-do. It's exactly the same thing, just a tiny difference in formatting.

Columbus didn't give a detailed account of anything. He just paved a way for Europeans to interact with them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

History. com is one I can remember iflscience Is another
Alright, I'll give them a read.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
So if I am the first person to introduce the concept of football to my village, I should hold the honor of inventing football?

What you said now and before are not the same thing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
I give up cry
joeeee240:

What you said now and before are not the same thing

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
joeeee240:

Columbus didn't give a detailed account of anything. He just paved a way for Europeans to interact with them

So Columbus didn't draw any map and route on how to get there?? How do you think Ferdinand Magellan, Vespucci and later years explorers were able to navigate the continent??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

So Columbus didn't drew any map and route on how to get there?? How do you think Ferdinand Magellan, Vespucci and later years explorers were able to navigate the continent??

He said detailed account of America not the expedition
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
All of una day craze. You are all arguing over something that cannot be answered. No one truly knows who discovered America.

Instead, you should learn about your own history.

JAJA OF OPOBO. THE FIRST BLACK PANTHER

Cc Alexistaiwo, koicereloaded, joeeee240

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pumped up for the Joker movie, Joaquin Phoenix my man, not that nonsense jared Leto served us in suicide squad.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
JeromeBlack:
All of una day craze. You are all arguing over something that cannot be answered. No one truly knows who discovered America.

My own be say this niggas just started reading this thing last night and now they want to argue like scholars grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin grin grin

Never question knowledge for it is without limits.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please stop!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
When I was younger, if you don't want me to read something, just don't let me set my eyes on it.
I used to read anything readable most especially books about history.

I stumbled on a book about American history when I was in JSS class and till date, I am still not closer to a satisfactory answer to the question concerning the discovery of America.

JeromeBlack, Jaja of OPOBO?
Who doesn't know that man's history?

Tafawa Balewa is even a more interesting read undecided
joeeee240:

My own be say this niggas just started reading this thing last night and now they want to argue like scholars grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
When I was younger, if you don't want me to read something, just don't let me set my eyes on it.
I used to read anything readable most especially books about history.

I stumbled on a book about American history when I was in JSS class and till date, I am still not closer to a satisfactory answer to the question concerning the discovery of America.

JeromeBlack, Jaja of OPOBO?
Who doesn't know that man's history?

Tafawa Balewa is even a more interesting read undecided

Alright. Last last you haven't read enough on America history(Na my strong hold be that) cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whatever makes you snore at night cheesy
joeeee240:

Alright. Last last you haven't read enough on America history(Na my strong hold be that) cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Petah(m), xezoid(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.