Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3820167 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
aren't you logic boy? The inglorious nitwit who got angry when his feeble attempt at wooing a lady got thrown at his face like fresh faeces thrown at a market thief.

Loser, you're nothing. Cow dung has more value than you and your meaningless existence.

You should take your head and bury it inside that sh1t filled latrine you deficate in so you can get high on your sh1t for once in your miserable life.

Degenerate scumbag.
The same Logicboy who, in 2013, created a thread and was weeping and whining that he was leaving Nairaland because of me. When the admin came to the thread, his only comment was "good riddance to bad rubbish." All his atheist pals know him as a bipolar personality who can't hold friends down. One minute he is pallying with you, the next he is backstabbing you worse than Judas. I discovered what a prick he was after it was too late. The so called DMs he has been crowing about was sent when I had pity on him after he had been mauled in the religion section and wanted to tell him privately to calm the fvck down.

Lunatic, insecure syphilitic weasel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
random ramblings from the mind of a delusional notorious P.I.G.

Did the person who speak of show you evidence he or she went to the cinema to watch avengers: endgame?

When I call you a refurbished buffoon, no that I speak nothing but the truth. grin

The person that watched the movie when it came out? And even gave some hints to spoilers?

Gawd, you are a real fool. Even with evidence right here on the thread, you are in denial.

Take an L

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
so you scammed your way into a country, got caught and deported back. No wonder you're bleating like a goat about to used for illeya festival.

Your posts reek of fake Ness an all manner of fvckery. You two timed buffoon claiming online trophy your worthless self can only dream off.

I now believe you're a sodomize loser who have nothing going on for him offline, that's why you come online and try to claim glory from something that doesn't add one ounce of value to you and your empty head.

Jerome. You're a failed experiment born out of an illegal laboratory. The sperm used to sire you should have been of loaded inside the toilet where you'll be at peace with your brothers and sisters.

A thief and a no good scammer is what you are. I hope you know one day you'll be caught and roasted alive on the street of Lagos. You refurbished scallywag.

May a thousand bedbug grace that toothpick you call a Dick with a _blow job.

Good for nothing loser

I love a well crafted insult, and this one is premium. Respek.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The person that watched the movie when it came out? And even gave some hints to spoilers?

Gawd, you are a real fool. Even with evidence right here on the thread, you are in denial.

Take an L

this dude is clearly a deranged loser running around Nairaland with his shriveled balls dangling between his mosquito thighs.

If this loser can take the words of online individuals, literally, then he should take mine and swallow it hard like the abortion pill his mother took to get rid of him.

Inglorious bastard! tongue grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Many people have already broken the heavenly table the Lord promised to prepare for them in the presence of their enemies while insulting people on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
LIVE COMMENTARY

Jerome finally managed to get Ishi strapon out of his ass only to land cowgirl style on J2 dick.

My God!
This is a gruesome sight down here.

Jerome still holding his ground but the defence of IshiJ2 is showing no sign of cracking anytime soon.

There is only so much penetration a ass can take.
Will this be the end of Jerome?
I don't think so, it looks like he still got some rounds left in him besides reinforcement has arrived, Koic is now online.

We are now looking forward to a bloodbath

Stay tuned for more play by play in depth commentary wink

Nonsensical post. I don't fight other people's battles. Yesterday was out of character.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
You mean that Jerome is on his own shocked

KoiceReloaded:

Nonsensical post. I don't fight other people's battles. Yesterday was out of character.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
so you scammed your way into a country, got caught and deported back. No wonder you're bleating like a goat about to used for illeya festival.

Your posts reek of fake Ness an all manner of fvckery. You two timed buffoon claiming online trophy your worthless self can only dream off.

I now believe you're a sodomize loser who have nothing going on for him offline, that's why you come online and try to claim glory from something that doesn't add one ounce of value to you and your empty head.

Jerome. You're a failed experiment born out of an illegal laboratory. The sperm used to sire you should have been of loaded inside the toilet where you'll be at peace with your brothers and sisters.

A thief and a no good scammer is what you are. I hope you know one day you'll be caught and roasted alive on the street of Lagos. You refurbished scallywag.

May a thousand bedbug grace that toothpick you call a Dick with a Mouth Action.

Good for nothing loser

A scammer? Lol.....haha. have you seen me doing business on nairaland?

You are just grasping at straws.

Only poverty stricken fellows believe that I am fake.

If you notice, even ishilove dare not try to say that I'm poor or fake.

Real recognises real. If you see behind my words, you will understand who I am. Six years of consistency is no joke.

What have you been consistent about in your life? I'm sure you can't even hold an erection for six seconds. Cuckold loser

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove:

The same Logicboy who, in 2013, created a thread and was weeping and whining that he was leaving Nairaland because of me. When the admin came to the thread, his only comment was "good riddance to bad rubbish." All his atheist pals know him as a bipolar personality who can't hold friends down. One minute he is pallying with you, the next he is backstabbing you worse than Judas. I discovered what a prick he was after it was too late. The so called DMs he has been crowing about was sent when I had pity on him after he had been mauled in the religion section and wanted to tell him privately to calm the fvck down.

Lunatic, insecure syphilitic weasel.

What is this crazy babe saying?

If I remember, you were disgraced in front of the whole nairaland.

You were sacked and dropped like a bad habit for the whole nairaland to watch.

You then went and embarrassed yourself by fighting with Seun over the decision.

A forum wide embarrasment! Damn. Even your childrens children will know that you are a fucktarded loser.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You mean that Jerome is on his own shocked

30 pieces of silver entered his account cry

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you notice, even ishilove dare not try to say that I'm poor or fake.

Real recognises real. If you see behind my words, you will understand who I am. Six years of consistency is no joke.

What have you been consistent about in your life? I'm sure you can't even hold an erection for six seconds. Cuckold loser
I'm not here to read your autobiography, you low-down dirty wastrel. I'm here to haul expletives at you so you'll know what it means to mind your God damn business.

Now the degenerate scumbag is sure I can't hold an erection for 6 seconds? Like why will a man care if another can't hold an erection, unless of cause that man is a fag_.

It's no wonder that demented swine have been sniffing after my post for aoens. Everything about you smell of sh1t, rectum seeking lunatic.

Cancer of the anus shall befall you and anytime you dare take a sh1t, the pain shall remind you of the good for nothing sodomize bedbug that is you.

Useless anus seeker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
LIVE COMMENTARY

Oh my shocked

What a comeback!

This is the stuff online legends are made of grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
this dude is clearly a deranged loser running around Nairaland with his shriveled balls dangling between his mosquito thighs.

If this loser can take the words of online individuals, literally, then he should take mine and swallow it hard like the abortion pill his mother took to get rid of him.

Inglorious bastard! tongue grin

Too foolish for me to reply

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
But shocked
But shocked

Na insult we talk say make you insult yourselves.

This poster brought an AR-15 to a knife fight shocked

post=77952836:
I'm not here to read your autobiography, you low-down dirty wastrel. I'm here to haul expletives at you so you'll know what it means to mind your God damn business.

Now the degenerate scumbag is sure I can't hold an erection for 6 seconds? Like why will a man care if another can't hold an erection, unless of cause that man is a fag_.

It's no wonder that demented swine have been sniffing after my post for aoens. Everything about you smell of sh1t, rectum seeking lunatic.

Cancer of the anus shall befall you and anytime you dare take a sh1t, the pain shall remind you of the good for nothing sodomize bedbug that is you.

Useless anus seeker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I hope you know the only reason you are insulting me is because I savaged your mistress ishilove. Typical subservient bitchh move.

I wonder who is the real loser here.
what do you know, you wasted oaf. You're just too lame to even have a modicum of sense inside that skull of yours that is full of nothing more than 7 days old semen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Too foolish for me to reply
when you've been exposed as an anus seeking twerp, words clearly escapes you the way words clearly escaped the former Inspector general of police.

Incoherent bastard.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:

May a thousand bedbug grace that toothpick you call a Dick with a Mouth Action.

Good for nothing loser
Hoo Lee Shiit shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What is this crazy babe saying?

If I remember, you were disgraced in front of the whole nairaland.

You were sacked and dropped like a bad habit for the whole nairaland to watch.

You then went and embarrassed yourself by fighting with Seun over the decision.

A forum wide embarrasment! Damn. Even your childrens children will know that you are a fucktarded loser.

Wow. History rewritten by Logicboy. I've heard of this, but this is the first time I'm actually witnessing it. Your case is worse than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ma Nigger grin
Every fvcking man for himself cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Calling someone gay is not really an insult. It just shows how backwards and homophobic you are.

Thanks for insulting yourself for me.
I keep telling you that I am not on your level and you keep proving me right
says the man who has a one way ticket to see cancer of the anus. Anuofia.

Your mouth is just as wide as your anus, tell me, which one spill sh1t the more?

Dick receiving mofo. If calling someone gay isn't an insult, then why are you having a nigga moment? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The correct insult would be "incomprehensive bastard"

But you are too foolish to understand that you are mistakenly pointing out that your posts are incoherent.

Keep insulting yourself for me.

I am beyond your level.
have you tried sucking your dick today?

Idiots like you always cry wolf when their intestines are fed to them on the alter of foolishness.

Now get lost. You've been served... HOT.

Loser.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you notice, even ishilove dare not hitry to say that I'm poor or fake.

Six years of disgracing your lineage online. Six years of constituting nuisance on the internet. Six years of stalking a user who does not give a fvck about you and your cursed existence. Demented bastard who should have been aborted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove, where you see this guardian of the Galaxy? shocked

God will judge you appropriately for calling in a nuclear strike on a community dispute battlefield cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
yesterday was a threesooome, today is looking like an execution grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
There is some real action movie going on here shocked

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
The derailing no be here...Jesu.!!!..

Guys it's enough oo....abeg...make dem no close this thread
You guys should just chill out

Btw
J2 abeg naaaaaaa tongue ..your arsenal is next gen.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3859) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.