Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3820090 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (3859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Alexistaiwo, wetin you go gossip for that link?

Aproko grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Ishilove, where you see this guardian of the Galaxy? shocked

God will judge you appropriately for calling in a nuclear strike on a community dispute battlefield cry

He gives no fvck and takes no bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
olu4life:
Liam Neeson gradually turning to Nicholas Cage undecided
Cold Pursuit... Low budget crap

As actors grow older, they gradually lose their star power. Big movie studios would rather invest on actors that are guaranteed to sell tickets than on has-been aging actors. Thus, veterans like Liam Neeson, Bruce Willis and Nicholas Cage have no choice but to feed on the dregs of Hollywood in order to not drown in bankruptcy, or worse, obscurity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Busybody, na salvation and eternal life you too find go there? tongue

grin

I just say make I test my phone screen cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ishilove:

So where in that post shows I was sacked? I see blindness has been added to your mental imbalance. You wish in your heart I was sacked,
and by wishing hard enough the thought becomes your reality.

You are beyond pathetic. You are a disgrace to your parents, a failure who comes online to project his misery to others.

It didnt have to directly say that you were sacked. All it needed to show, was your pained and mentally unbalanced state of mind when you were removed from the job.

Your pain gives me joy! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The pain is real!!!!!

You couldnt talk after i exposed you abi? useless bitchh!

Better painment
Stop projecting your self hate.

Male version of Tonto Dikeh. Nag nag nag, bitch and whine, bitter and vindictive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Under The Silver Lake

One of those movies with plots that are pointlessly long. Also the plot is pointless. Scenes just dragged with no real reason to them. Could have been better if the writers/director had made the script tighter, cut out the excesses and whatnot, and make it a more linear experience. I did like the cinematography though, and some scene have surrealistic elements to them, but overall, it could be better.

5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thread have gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Damn!

I am speechless shocked
JeromeBlack:
What a time to be alive!

Epic fight scene in game of thrones episode 3!

The living vs the dead. War is a horror on its own.

Brutal, bloody, scary, adrenaline pumping episode!!

Damn!

Alexistaiwo, how you see am?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Under The Silver Lake

One of those movies with plots that are pointlessly long. Also the plot is pointless. Scenes just dragged with no real reason to them. Could have been better if the writers/director had made the script tighter, cut out the excesses and whatnot, and make it a more linear experience. I did like the cinematography though, and some scene have surrealistic elements to them, but overall, it could be better.

5/10
I thought i posted how terrible this flick was last year... Very Very terrible, don't know what the writers where trying to achieve, plot line was so trashy...Andrew garfield damaging his rep further.. Last good thing this man did was Hacksaw ridge and 5/10 is doing this movie a huge Favour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Still can't get over the fact that Damien Chazelle and Ryan Gosling teamed up once more to make a movie of one of my favourite fascinations ever, little inconsistency plot wise but doesn't take away the shine off how beautiful first man (2018) was..

Ps: The OST has been my lullaby since last year... Beautiful ambient sound.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
oyaskii:
I thought i posted how terrible this flick was last year... Very Very terrible, don't know what the writers where trying to achieve, plot line was so trashy...Andrew garfield damaging his rep further.. Last good thing this man did was Hacksaw ridge and 5/10 is doing this movie a huge Favour.

The movie sucks tbh. It's basically Garfield walking around LA looking paranoid. There are couple creepy scenes that weren't bad, and I love the animation bits, but the editing, the script, and the acting for the most part, sucked. I mean, I know what they were trying to do, but they failed at it miserably.

The lowest rating I can give to a movie is 4. I can't go beyond that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
oyaskii:
Still can't get over the fact that Damien Chazelle and Ryan Gosling teamed up once more to make a movie of one of my favourite fascinations ever, little inconsistency plot wise but doesn't take away the shine off how beautiful first man (2018) was..

Ps: The OST has been my lullaby since last year... Beautiful ambient sound.

That film with the shaky cam, right? Don't really like it. I remember wishing for my money back barely 20 minutes into the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sunshine.

7/10.

Not a bad movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
J2381:
Sunshine.

7/10.

Not a bad movie.
Is it the same SUNSHINE of 2007, were group of astronauts venture to the sun. if it is, then its well rated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
mekaprime:

Is it the same SUNSHINE of 2007, were group of astronauts venture to the sun. if it is, then its well rated.
Yep. Same one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's like people from here are linked to Ashawo beer parlour and betting thread..... Cos 80% tends to exhibit clownish behavior.....

Atleast from page 1261-1269....av learnt that Cold pursuit is a trash movie..... atleast I'm being saved from wasting my mb

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Avengers;Endgame

6.5/10

I only gave it 6.5 because I liked the visual quality than the one of infinity war

Bro are you telling not to waste my hard earnt cash watching Avengers? All I've heard these last few days is people go on and on about Good Avengers is. It's apparently the "Dog's Bollocks".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lucky_Number_Slevin

KoiceReloaded, another home run smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
DannyKoice:

That film with the shaky cam, right? Don't really like it. I remember wishing for my money back barely 20 minutes into the movie.
Really lol...I think you should try and see it again and this time be patient with it grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Long Shot.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
So end game has grossed 1.2 billion worldwide in its opening weekend.

I predicted that this would be the largest selling movie of all time. It's already in the top 20 and with just one weekend.

Wow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (3859) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.