Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767782 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2019
GOT S08E03 what can I say than, I was entertained. I so pity them as cercei did say she wouldn't join forces with them but will pick on the remains if they manage to survive the war. now no troops, no dragons except for one wounded one, I hope cercei reconsider cos she's a fvckin snake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I'd rather watch the 14 bit version than waste my coins on that overhyped thing.
A gift from me to you...
stop lying, you have watched Endgame two times grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz ...and there goes the spoiler. Some folks here who haven't seen the movie wouldn't like what you just did.
As in ehn
...I've been dodging any post tagged Endgame but....That post left a sour taste in my mouth....I nor fit vex self..i just weak....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I'd rather watch the 14 bit version than waste my coins on that overhyped thing.
A gift from me to you...

You are not honourable

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2019
J2381:
John Wick Chapter 3. grin
Yezzur... I am anticipating this even more than End Game cheesy

*shiver*

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

*shiver*
Your opinion highly noted and respected but Endgame was the most anticipated movie of probably all time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

*shiver*
1 in 14,000,605 grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afobear:
Your opinion highly noted and respected but Endgame was the most anticipated movie of probably all time
Not for me, it isn't. I am anticipating JW 3 even more and akant wait! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
1 in 14,000,605 grin grin
Never be part of the Great Unwashed cool grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

Never be part of the Great Unwashed cool grin
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
undecided

It means 'masses'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz ...and there goes the spoiler. Some folks here who haven't seen the movie wouldn't like what you just did.
I'm sorry. Should i edit the comment? sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

It means 'masses'
ok but why not just type MASSES grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekaprime:

I've just deleted the last part undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Vellichor:
I've just deleted the last part undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Vellichor:
I'm sorry. Should i edit the comment? sad

It alright dear, i know it wasn't intentional & was said in the heat of the moment, but am not the one you should be apologizing to, as I've seen it already, it should be to Beorn, Itzneowizy, Ishilove et al who haven't seen the movie for one reason or the other. The young lady especially, she did her very best to avoid this from the very beginning.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
ok but why not just type MASSES grin
I prevar the other one grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
My Worst Movies Of 2019 So Far.

NB: This list is quite subjective which means that, what i might consider repulsive, may seem appealing to some others .
These movies make me wish, if only i could turn back the hands of time or travel through time to the past, i would have advised my younger self to steer clear of 'em.

Triple Frontier : This is one of the very few movies, were the trailer actually looked better than the main movie. The premise was preposterous, the thrill factor was zero, potholes were massive. The flick was such a letdown considering it had so much potential to be great.
IO : The best two words, to qualify this movie are utter rubbish.
Close : One of my worst clinched movies ever. Plot was horrible,(so many potholes) so also was the acting, a very disappointing one from Noomi Rapace.
What Men Want : Two words, steer clear.
Under the Silver Lake : This one made no sense at all, it was a confused confusion flick.
Triple Threat : Not necessarily a bad movie, just that it didn't quite meet up with my expectations, considering it's amazing cast.
Escape room : Horrible actors, cheesy, confused cliche story line, with enough potholes to fill a bucket.
Wonder Park : Just don't think of downloading this crap of an animation.
The Silence : A bird box & quite place wanna be. Even the happening was better than this crap of a flick.
The Kid Who Would Be King : Pls avoid this flick at all cost.
Alien Warfare : Three words, jump & pass, very horrible movie.
D-Day Assassins : Absolutely horrible, wouldn't even recommend the flick to my enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Big Foot

- Okay, first of all, the name is straightup hilarious. When I first saw the name of the film , I knew I have to see it.
- 2nd: The premise and plot are very different from the title.
- 3rd: This subterfuge worked against the movie.

I walked in blind expecting an hilarious action flick. I mean, the trailer and the name hinted as much, right? Nope, it turned out to be something completely different... worse, something completely serious. This is not a fun flick at all, this is a _fucking history lesson. WTF!

Overall, the movie is painfully slow, and poorly done. Wish they had gone more with humor and tone the title suggested. Would not recommend.

5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekaprime:

It alright dear, i know it wasn't intentional & was said in the heat of the moment, but am not the one you should be apologizing to, as I've seen it already, it should be to Beorn, Itzneowizy, Ishilove et al who haven't seen the movie for one reason or the other. The young lady especially, she did her very best to avoid this from the very beginning.

Ummn... who is this young lady you referred to? lipsrsealed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
DannyKoice:

Ummn... who is this young lady you referred to? lipsrsealed
Please allow me to lick my mango in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Wind

[img]https://pmcvariety.files./2018/09/screenshot2018-05-10at10-29-30am-e1537205887402.png?w=750&h=421&crop=1[/img]

If you have ever wondered how a western would look with some elements of classic horror, this is it. It's a slow burn, and heavily dependent on the cinematography (like any western, really). It's atmospheric and does certainly induce tension, but there is something about it that screams low budget. It undermined certain scenes that would probably scare someone shitless if there were better lighting, visual effects and sound.

Overall, it's a decent budget horror western that is well written that could have been more if not for the low production values.

6.2/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adebaba1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Apocalypto.....nice movie 8/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sorry to Bother You-

A commentary on capitalism and racial stereotyping through the lenses of absurd comedy. It is darkly humorous in some parts and creepy in others. The use of some theatrical techniques also add to the overall absurdity of the movie. There are some scenes that are just absolutely hilarious, like the part where Cash was 'rapping' at the party. I brayed laughter all over the place. cheesy cheesy

TheKingIsHere, thank you for recommending this. Very funny movie. cheesy

7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
THE TOURNAMENT.. 7/10
GENRE: Action, Thriller

A clichéd, flawed but yet interesting premise. The gory scenes were hyperexcitable & the action was so violent & nonstop. There were shootouts, gun play, bloodbaths in unlikely venues, severed limbs, exploding bodies caused by booby strapped tracking devices, exploding heads,severed body members,plenty of explosions, car chases, kicking, punching etc. The plot was quite predictable, the directing & cinematography was was quite ok also. If you enjoyed movies like the very first condemned & death race , it is sure guaranteed that you'll love this one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Adebaba1:
Apocalypto.....nice movie 8/10
this movie is a 10 over 10 for me.

"I am Jaguar paw. My father's hunted this forest before me...". I will never forget this movie in a hurry.

Mekaprime. You should try and see this movie. I heard it's directed by Mel Gibson or so. I guarantee you won't regret it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
J2381:

"I am Jaguar paw. My father's hunted this forest before me...". I will never forget this movie in a hurry.

Mekaprime. You should try and see this movie. I heard it's directed by Mel Gibson or so. I guarantee you won't regret it.
LOL.. I've seen it bro I am Jaguar Paw,My Father hunted this forest before me, My name is Jaguar Paw. I am a hunter. This is my forest, and my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone .I still remember the line, one of my very best flicks. Its a solid 8 for me, I haven't seen any movie worthy of my 10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
mekaprime:

LOL.. I've seen it bro I am Jaguar Paw,My Father hunted this forest before me, My name is Jaguar Paw. I am a hunter. This is my forest, and my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone .I still remember the line, one of my very best flicks. Its a solid 8 for me, I haven't seen any movie worthy of my 10.
oh well. This one is worth it. This movie and bodied are worth my 10 over 10 because they're very very thought provoking.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
J2381:
oh well. This one is worth it. This movie and bodied are worth my 10 over 10 because they're very very thought provoking.

It wasn't just thought provoking, it was very intense for me, an edge of the seat flick, I would really love to see more movies exactly like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
J2381:

Sci-fi?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Octopusssy:
Sci-fi?
Action/Adventure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Game Of Thrones - The best series of the Decade in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.