Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740871 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2019
troubleseller:
Too many uninteresting superhero movies.

Too much of anything is bad......

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by herakles: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:

I should have killed myself because you decided to Troll the hell out of me?

I never trolled you smiley But I observed that you were attacked at a certain point in time. Just figured you would never mind! smiley you burnt the bridge anyway...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
herakles:

I never trolled you smiley But I observed that you were attacked at a certain point in time. Just figured you would never mind! smiley you burnt the bridge anyway...

But why bring it up here again? I'm sorry but it was quite insensitive of you. Maybe you should go back and read your post again. "So you're still on Nairaland even after the Trolling?"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Too much of anything is bad......
Touché but blockbusters are messing the market up. No sensible director would want to release a movie when a superhero movie, reboot or franchise wants to release a movie. That's what almost movie now is, a reboot, a continuation, a blockbuster or a live action. But I think it's going to be better now. Tarantino and Scorcese are releasing this year. Nolan probably next year and we are getting to the time of the year when movies are going to be released for consideration at the Oscars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by herakles: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:

But why bring it up here again? I'm sorry but it was quite insensitive of you. Maybe you should go back and read your post again. "So you're still on Nairaland even after the Trolling?"

ejo e ma binu ma. I apologize for my insensitivity smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
troubleseller:
Touché but blockbusters are messing the market up. No sensible director would want to release a movie when a superhero movie, reboot or franchise wants to release a movie. That's what almost movie now is, a reboot, a continuation, a blockbuster or a live action. But I think it's going to be better now. Tarantino and Scorcese are releasing this year. Nolan probably next year and we are getting to the time of the year when movies are going to be released for consideration at the Oscars.

You are pulling the cart before the horse. The problem is greed. Hollywood executives have a formula that works and the want to milk it to death rather than let directors/producers try new artistic ideas.

Here are the formulas

1. Dark superhero movie with a brooding antihero.
-the dark knight
-Logan
- Man of steel and BVS (superman is darker than previous movies)
'

2. Funny superhero movie with childish antics
-Deadpool
-Shazam
-some spiderman films

3. Inspiring superhero with lots of action, jokes, and a moral story
story
-avengers
-ironman
-Black Panther

There are formulas for action movies and dramas as well.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm about to download blackkklansman. Any reviews?
Or am I about to do something I'll regret?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Nova15:
A black policeman infiltrates the KKK, using his white buddy. The story is set in the 70s when KKK was gaining grounds in the US.

You will enjoy it. I know I did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded, which MKVCage site is the genuine site? I am seeing so many sites bearing the same name.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Octopusssy:
KoiceReloaded, which MKVCage site is the genuine site? I am seeing so many sites bearing the same name.

Mkvcage. com and Mkvcage. me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
So none of you saw it fit to pass the info that life of pi was set in Indian language.

The blood of my mb will haunt all of you angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

There is a simple way you can download movies from ads/virus ridden webpages, even without using an adblock.

Simply maximize your browser's tabs, and you're good to go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Clubmaster:
So none of you saw it fit to pass the info that life of pi was set in Indian language.

The Life of Pi that I watched has English and French audio. You probably downloaded an hindu dub... oops! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Clubmaster:

What format is the file? If it is mkv it may be dual audio.check before you delete
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nova15:
It has zero rewatch appeal, but decent enough.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is all fun and good till thunder will strike somebody angry

KoiceReloaded:

The Life of Pi that I watched has English and French audio. You probably downloaded an hindu dub... oops! grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

There is a simple way you can download movies from ads/virus ridden webpages, even without using an adblock.

Simply maximize your browser's tabs, and you're good to go.
How do I maximize browser tabs?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

How do I maximize browser tabs?

Launch your web browser and press the key combination of Ctrl+T. Continue to do this till you've opened all the windows on your browser. Pick one of the opened windows/tabs as your primary base of operation.

Never close any of the tabs till you're done. The idea is to stop the ads from randomly popping up on unused tabs. If all the tabs are opened, the ads won't have anywhere to go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
in Davido and Kizz Daniel voice

Our ex mod na scam oooo
Oh I don tire, it's Clubmaster on the beat
Everytime help with this
Hello KoiceReloaded, I cannot solve this
You don't know how to max simple tabs
Shey Ofe ya olodo ku ni
Aunty, you be ignoramus
With all of those wey dey urge you on dey follow you for back
Aunty, your cluelessness blow my mind, I no go lie

JeromeBlack, I have been wondering.

If madam that must not be named is this clueless, how the hell did she become a mod for an online forum in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Clubmaster:
in Davido and Kizz Daniel voice

Our ex mod na scam oooo
Oh I don tire, it's Clubmaster on the beat
Everytime help with this
Hello KoiceReloaded, I cannot solve this
You don't know how to max simple tabs
Shey Ofe ya olodo ku ni
Aunty, you be ignoramus
With all of those wey dey urge you on dey follow you for back
Aunty, your cluelessness blow my mind, I no go lie

JeromeBlack, I have been wondering.

If madam that must not be named is this clueless, how the hell did she become a mod for an online forum in the first place?

The owner of this forum regretted his decision to make madame a mod.

There was rejoicing over the sacking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
There is never a wrong time to celebrate.

A'ma rise a glass to that over here smiley
JeromeBlack:

The owner of this forum regretted his decision to make madame a mod.

There was rejoicing over the sacking

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Launch your web browser and press the key combination of Ctrl+T. Continue to do this till you've opened all the windows on your browser. Pick one of the opened windows/tabs as your primary base of operation.

Never close any of the tabs till you're done. The idea is to stop the ads from randomly popping up on unused tabs. If all the tabs are opened, the ads won't have anywhere to go.
Please where can I download mission impossible 1-4?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Clubmaster:
There is never a wrong time to celebrate.

A'ma rise a glass to that over here smiley

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by McSpeedy04: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
J2381:
The Matrix.

12.7/10.

A rewatch and always a masterpiece. Everytime I watch this movie my rating increase. Indeed the Wachoski brothers need to give me some of the weed they smoked when they did this masterpiece.
The Matrix Reloaded.

11.8/10.

Nor a brilliant as the first, but still very intriguing and entertaining.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Hokay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Treyknowles:

Please where can I download mission impossible 1-4?

- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
so Ishilove and Octopusssy are the same person

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

Oga, how could you not see it before? I knew from day 1. Her posting style does not change

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
You'd know if you are not always busy doing unsolicited Marvel guardian of the Galaxy up and down the cyberspace undecided

MJBOLT:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

BTW, a tech says the OS of the computer has been corrupted so it needs to be reloaded.

Ornicus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Mkvcage. com and Mkvcage. me
current url ends with .ws but . com will direct you to any url they are currently using.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: iamL(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.