Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741606 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
To add to what I said earlier, even though picking up an enemy's weapon in a battlefield is frowned upon, soldiers are permitted to do what is required to survive. For instance, if you've ran out of bullets and a dead enemy's gun is lying in front of you, and bullets are flying at you left, right and center, logic denotes you pick up that weapon and keep yourself from getting killed. So, basically, it's entirely within your own discretion whether to pick an enemy's weapon or not.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
IKON360:
Alright thanks guys, I thought that it was more sensible to pick an enemy's weapon when yours was done. Cos it looked unreasonable, a soldier is sometimes as alive as the ammo he has. If the ammo for a an M4 was done, I thought the reasonable thing to do is pick an AK and live. But then you see them get so hopeless. I know it's movie sha but the thing is annoying. Thanks

Indeed it's the most sensible thing to do. It's instinctive, and even though war manual advices against it, I believe no one really listens.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
[
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

In war situations, soldiers are advised not to pick up enemy combatant weaponry but not for the reasons you gave. Soldiers are trained to go for miles hauling dead weights, so ferrying around an extra weight shouldn't be an issue. Also, they're trained to be proficient in handling all sorts of fire arms, esp the mainstream kind. They're soldiers for crying out loud. Handling fire arms is a major part of their job description.

Booby trapping is the main reason soldiers are adviced to resist the urge to pick up enemy combatant fire arms. Apparently, it was a common nazi practice during WW2 to booby trap their guns for the allies to stumble upon. The allies eventually caught on and stop picking up foreign guns on the battlefield.

The bolded was insightful. But my point on weight, is the overall effect additional weight would have/has on solders performance. So basically, it not how much a solder can carry but how much he can carry without it impairing his combat effectiveness. In war situations, solders who carry the appropriate weight have increased maneuverability & survivability on the battle field. Trust me, even the standard normal weight solders carry is quite much, that's why agencies like DARPA, fund companies like Boston Dynamics to develop robots that will carry solders packs & gears, while the solders carry only their basic combat load of ammunition & body armor. So weight has always been a problem in the infantry. Tell me, how effective do you think a solder carrying 152-200 pounds of gear at least, plus an additional weapon(enemies) would fare in gun fight in which his survival depends on his maneuverability?.

Yeah, i agree that second point of mine was quite base less & untrue. It was basically the video game part of me talking. Sure solders are trained proficient in handling all sorts of fire arms, but you wouldn't compare the accuracy of the aim of a solder who is an expert marksman/sniper and has used either an M21, M14, or SR-25 all his service years to the same solders' aim & accuracy when he uses an enemies weapon he rarely used all his life.

Lastly, i still maintain my view that any discarded weapon on the battle field, is probably a malfunctioned weapon, and thus, it's not advisable for solders to pick 'em up.
But if i were in their shoes, i would pick & save myself, irrespective of all i stated above....IKON360, it not all the time, i have seen cases were American Solders picked & used the enemies weapon. I think its American Soldiers. It's actually happened & justifies 70% of my write up.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
mekaprime:

The bolded was insightful. But my point on weight, is the overall effect additional weight would have/has on solders performance. So basically, it not how much a solder can carry but how much he can carry without it impairing his combat effectiveness. In war situations, solders who carry the appropriate weight have increased maneuverability & survivability on the battle field. Trust me, even the standard normal weight solders carry is quite much, that's why agencies like DARPA, fund companies like Boston Dynamics to develop robots that will carry solders packs & gears, while the solders carry only their basic combat load of ammunition & body armor. So weight has always been a problem in the infantry. Tell me, how effective do you think a solder carrying 152-200 pounds of gear at least, plus an additional weapon(enemies) would fare in gun fight in which his survival depends on his maneuverability?.
Soldiers are trained to survive under extreme conditions. They carry knapsacks that weigh a ton on their backs into the battlefield, so I don't see how picking up a few extra pounds along the way could pose a problem.

mekaprime:

Yeah, i agree that second point of mine was quite base less & untrue. It was basically the video game part of me talking. Sure solders are trained proficient in handling all sorts of fire arms, but you wouldn't compare the accuracy of the aim of a solder who is an expert marksman/sniper and has used either an M21, M14, or SR-25 all his service years to the same solders' aim & accuracy when he uses an enemies weapon he rarely used all his life.
An average soldier should be able to handle any sort of fire arm, irrespective of brand. Guns may differ from the way they recoil to the sounds they make, but their integral components are still the same. An average military man should be able to take apart any fire arm and assemble them again under 10 minutes max. It is their trade, thus any soldier that isn't proficient in fire arms has no business calling himself a soldier.

mekaprime:

Lastly, i still maintain my view that any discarded weapon on the battle field, is probably a malfunctioned weapon, and thus, it's not advisable for solders to pick 'em up.

Are you trying to tell me that in the middle of a battle, that once a soldier is killed, it render their weapons useless as a result?? Is that what you're saying?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hitman: Agent 47

7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FloraEC(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Fighting with my family..... starring Dwanye Johnson
Drama, Comedy 7/10

Heart warming family drama which revolves around wrestling sport....
Basically a true life story...
(Not much screen time for Dwanye Johnson)
The movie was just there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Soldiers are trained to survive under extreme conditions. They carry knapsacks that weigh a ton on their backs into the battlefield, so I don't see how picking up a few extra pounds along the way could pose a problem

You know what I stated there wasn't just made-up by me, it's actually based on studies/research obtained from solders on the battle field, that's why DARPA in conjunction with Boston Robotics is working tirelessly to see that the weight solders carry into battle are reduced to the barest minimum so as to increase their performance & efficiency on the battle field.

An average soldier should be able to handle any sort of fire arm, irrespective of brand. Guns may differ from the way they recoil to the sounds they make, but their integral components are still the same. An average military man should be able to take apart any fire arm and assemble them again under 10 minutes max. It is their trade, thus any soldier that isn't proficient in fire arms has no business calling himself a soldier

You don't seem to get my point,
You have been doing precision shooting all your life, & you know what that entails you think & calculate before you pull the trigger, you've been doing this for years then all of a suddenly, you are faced with a situtation were you're to use a low grade rapid fire weapon, a weapon were you just aim & fire sporadically. So are you trying to tell me you'll fare the same way handling both weapon? Or your level of proficiency with both weapons will be the same. Let me digress a little, A good driver should be able to drive every vehicle right. you drive right? If you were to downgrade from an automatic to a manual transmission vehicle, would you consider your driving experience on both vehicle the same?
Even an experienced auto mechanic wouldn't have the same experience.

Are you trying to tell me that in the middle of a battle, that once a soldier is killed, it render their weapons useless as a result?? Is that what you're saying?

Lolz, thats not what i said. Probably was the word i used to indicate the possibility that guns like schmeissers(used by Germans in WW2), even the Ak47, if not properly maintained jams & malfunctions. Would you hold on to your rifle if it disappoints you on the battle field? I've seen a case were a Naija police officer took his to a welder.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
mekaprime:

You know what I stated there wasn't just made-up by me, it's actually based on studies/research obtained from solders on the battle field, that's why DARPA in conjunction with Boston Robotics is working tirelessly to see that the weight solders carry into battle are reduced to the barest minimum so as to increase their performance & efficiency on the battle field.
I still don't see how picking up a dead enemy's weapon and ammunitions in a battlefield would suddenly hinder an average soldier from basic soldiering.

mekaprime:

You don't seem to get my point,
You have been doing precision shooting all your life, & you know what that entails you think & calculate before you pull the trigger, you've been doing this for years then all of a suddenly, you are faced with a situtation were you're to use a low grade rapid fire weapon, a weapon were you just aim & fire sporadically. So are you trying to tell me you'll fare the same way handling both weapon? Or your level of proficiency with both weapons will be the same. Let me digress a little, A good driver should be able to drive every vehicle right. you drive right? If you were to downgrade from an automatic to a manual transmission vehicle, would you consider your driving experience on both vehicle the same?
Even an experienced auto mechanic wouldn't have the same experience.
Soldiers undergo series of training, and major part of that training involve fire arms. This is where soldiers learn how to shoot, to aim, understand, and handle assorted kind of weapons. Anyone that can't cut it is given a non-combatant role like a clerk or something, or ask to quit. Handling weapons is a soldier's trade. Some are natural at it, and go the extra mile. They receive extra training, and are primarily known as sharpshooters or snipers.

You compared a driver to a soldier, well guess what, there is basic driving, and there is advance driving. An advance driver can practically drive any ground vehicle (manual and automatic), and even few of those that move in the air and sea too. A marine is like an advance driver in that regard. Well trained to adapt to any condition or adversity. If it can shoot, then it's a weapon.

You know what? You haven't watched enough war-themed tv series, so I'm gonna give you an assignment. Go and watch Band of Brothers, The Pacific and Generation Kill. When you're through, you'd understand better what the basic principle of being a soldier entails.

When people are in a situation of life and death, they tend to let their training kick in. Your survival instinct takes over. You don't have time to think about anything else. You use what is nearest to you, and if it happens to be an enemy combatant's gun, so be it. You take that weapon, and even if it doesn't fire like the ones you're accustomed to, you adapt, you make it work for you. You're a soldier after all. It is what you trained for.

mekaprime:

Lolz, thats not what i said. Probably was the word i used to indicate the possibility that guns like schmeissers(used by Germans in WW2), even the Ak47, if not properly maintained jams & malfunctions. Would you hold on to your rifle if it disappoints you on the battle field? I've seen a case were a Naija police officer took his to a welder.
I thought we're discussing the dilemma of taking or leaving an enemy's weapon in a battlefield? How did a Nigerian police enter this conversation again?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
FloraEC:

The movie was just there.
Lol...I just let every moment slide..family drama is my thing tho..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Incredible 2
7/10

Overrated animation undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2019
error4040:

If you plan to download from the Fireflies Link
Use A VPN before clicking download file.
I would recommend WINDSCRIBE from play store

So how do I use it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Nova15:

So how do I use it?
Say No more!

After Generating download link from Fireflies Minimize app (let's Say UC) then open and Connect your VPN app once connected go back to download page and click Download file I believe save option would appear.

Note: make sure after connecting the VPN the key symbol appear at the top of you phone screen, and once download start disconnect VPN before e help you consume small data.grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I still don't see how picking up a dead enemy's weapon and ammunitions in a battlefield would suddenly hinder an average soldier from basic soldiering

You saw lone Survival right?.. OK let me create a scenario here. Same 4 man team. You happen to carry the communication gear alongside your regular gear, then comes your ancillary weapon together with your main weapon an SR-25 to be precise. A tough gun battle ensues, and you run out of ammunitions(primary/secondary) after hours(you're already weak & tired) of the fight, you're out gunned & massively outnumbered & the enemies are far gaining on you, luckily you are surrounded by tree lines, you decide to use it as a cover to maneuver & retreat..... So are trying to say your first thought will be to get an enemies weapon & add to your gear, knowing fully well that your gear alone wouldn't allow you run fast or maneuver & you dare not ditch any of them. Picture this, a communication gear strapped to you back together with your backpack, your SR-25 on your right shoulder & your ancillary weapon(preferable a hand gun) on the left side of your waist. Minus the enemies weapon, how do you run/retreat & maneuver with all this gear considering the terrain(brushy paths & tree lines)?.. So with all these, you go still gather mind pick enemy weapon?

You know what? You haven't watched enough war-themed tv series, so I'm gonna give you an assignment. Go and watch Band of Brothers, The Pacific and Generation Kill. When you're through, you'd understand better what the basic principle of being a soldier entails
will definitely do.

I thought we're discussing the dilemma of taking or leaving an enemy's weapon in a battlefield? How did a Nigerian police enter this conversation again?

Just trying to make a point that contrary to popular believes that the Ak47 is a rugged firearm, if it's not properly cared for & maintained, it jams & is prone to malfunction. Nigeria police because they have low maintenance culture as regards the firearms they carry & the resultant effect is a jammed weapon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 21, 2019
mekaprime:

You saw lone Survival right?.. OK let me create a scenario here. Same 4 man team. You happen to carry the communication gear alongside your regular gear, then comes your ancillary weapon together with your main weapon an SR-25 to be precise. A tough gun battle ensues, and you run out of ammunitions(primary/secondary) after hours(you're already weak & tired) of the fight, you're out gunned & massively outnumbered & the enemies are far gaining on you, luckily you are surrounded by tree lines, you decide to use it as a cover to maneuver & retreat..... So are trying to say your first thought will be to get an enemies weapon & add to your gear, knowing fully well that your gear alone wouldn't allow you run fast or maneuver & you dare not ditch any of them. Picture this, a communication gear strapped to you back together with your backpack, your SR-25 on your right shoulder & your ancillary weapon(preferable a hand gun) on the left side of your waist. Minus the enemies weapon, how do you run/retreat & maneuver with all this gear considering the terrain(brushy paths & tree lines)?.. So with all these, you go still gather mind pick enemy weapon?
And what if you've ran out of ammo, and your gun is now basically useless, and an enemy's gun and ammo are there front of you. Are you trying to tell me that you'd rather prefer not to pick up an extra weight over common sense?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Incredible 2
7/10

Overrated animation undecided
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

And what if you've ran out of ammo, and your gun is now basically useless, and an enemy's gun and ammo are there front of you. Are you trying to tell me that you'd rather prefer not to pick up an extra weight over common sense?
Hahhaha my man.. That's is exactly what I'll do, because my common sense at that particular point will be hinged on my survival. First, a further face to face confrontation in that scenario of mine will do me no good. How much arms & ammunition do you intend picking up, seeing that you're pinned & the enemy is advancing towards you? how many enemies would you kill with one or two magazines(60 rounds at most),before you eventually run out again & are gunned down? Am outgunned, outnumbered, pinned down with all my heavy gear & weak,..... I'll simply ditch most of my gear ( las las if I survive na court martial i go chop) & run for dear life, for there is a saying that He who fights & runs, leaves to fight another day. Basically, ditching most of my gear, gives me/ avails me an opportunity to pick up the enemies weapon, so as to cover my asz while i run & not for face to face confrontation with the enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2019
mekaprime:

Hahhaha my man.. That's is exactly what I'll do, because my common sense at that particular point will be hinged on my survival. First, a further face to face confrontation in that scenario of mine will do me no good. How much arms & ammunition do you intend picking up, seeing that you're pinned & the enemy is advancing towards you? how many enemies would you kill with one or two magazines(60 rounds at most),before you eventually run out again & are gunned down? Am outgunned, outnumbered, pinned down with all my heavy gear & weak,..... I'll simply ditch most of my gear ( las las if I survive na court martial i go chop) & run for dear life, for there is a saying that He who fights & runs, leaves to fight another day. Basically, ditching most of my gear, gives me/ avails me an opportunity to pick up the enemies weapon, so as to cover my asz while i run & not for face to face confrontation with the enemy.
So you've agreed that you'd pick up an enemy's weapon, good.

But in the circumstance that you'd rid of yourself of most of your gear and retreat with or without shooting back at the enemy while you make your escape, you'll be dead in an instant. If the enemy fire doesn't get you, a friendly fire will surely send you to your maker for deserting. You're only allowed to retreat if the ranking officer in charge deem it so. Retreating while your collegues are resolute only makes you a traitor/deserter. Forget about getting court martialled later, you'll be court martialled right there in the battlefield.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
See online Rambos philosophising about war.

grin

Na call of duty dey cause all this.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:
See online Rambos philosophising about war.

grin

Na call of duty dey cause all this.
go to front page and see them war mongers fantasizing and analysing Iran USA war cheesy

They think war is some video games cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2019
ordinary street fight those guys go run grin

krattoss:
go to front page and see them war mongers fantasizing and analysing Iran USA war cheesy

They think war is some video games cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
ordinary street fight those guys go run grin

they don't know that the low-end phone they use to type all these bullcraps will be no more if any major nation should go to war.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

So you've agreed that you'd pick up an enemy's weapon, good.

But in the circumstance that you'd rid of yourself of most of your gear and retreat with or without shooting back at the enemy while you make your escape, you'll be dead in an instant. If the enemy fire doesn't get you, a friendly fire will surely send you to your maker for deserting. You're only allowed to retreat if the ranking officer in charge deem it so. Retreating while your collegues are resolute only makes you a traitor/deserter. Forget about getting court martialled later, you'll be court martialled right there in the battlefield.

Never said I wouldn't shoot back as i retreat, remember i said I'll cover my asz while i retreat. Under such unfavorable circumstance as i listed in my earlier post, a reasonable ranking officer in charge with common sense, ought to give the orders to retreat and once he does, we all simply need to cover our aszes while we retreat. And good Lord, he doesn't give the orders, am justified if i leave because we staying back to fight under such circumstances is deemed a Suicidal order and as a soldier, you have the right to disobey Suicidal orders. Here, your actions doesn't put the lives of your colleagues in jeopardy but his and yeah, i know I'll probably catch a bullet to the head for my action...who wants to live forever, its a fvcking good day to die(na joke i day oo).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2019
mekaprime:

Never said I wouldn't shoot back as i retreat, remember i said I'll cover my asz while i retreat. Under such unfavorable circumstance as i listed in my earlier post, a reasonable ranking officer in charge with common sense, ought to give the orders to retreat and once he does, we all simply need to cover our aszes while we retreat. And good Lord, he doesn't give the orders, am justified if i leave because we staying back to fight under such circumstances is deemed a Suicidal order and as a soldier, you have the right to disobey Suicidal orders. Here, your actions doesn't put the lives of your colleagues in jeopardy but his and yeah, i know I'll probably catch a bullet to the head for my action...who wants to live forever, its a fvcking good day to die(na joke i day oo).

I think you should watch those miniseries I referred to you. You'd understand warfaring and rules of warfaring better.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/first-world-war/shot-at-dawn-the-wwi-soldiers-executed-for-desertion-and-cowardice/

There are things you just can't do in battle. Those men fighting alongside you are your brothers, you just can't leave them. You'll just get yourself killed for cowardice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by imcheel: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Not a movie but watching Chernobyl series. Damn good series for all content fanatic. Although, I recently watched Avenger Endgame. I didn't enjoy that much when compared to the hype created about it. Thanks for Neptuno Films for listed out websites to watch movies.

https://www.neptunofilms.com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Zombieland.

8.7/10.

Ishilove have you seen this movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I think you should watch those miniseries I referred to you. You'd understand warfaring and rules of warfaring better.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/first-world-war/shot-at-dawn-the-wwi-soldiers-executed-for-desertion-and-cowardice/

There are things you just can't do in battle. Those men fighting alongside you are your brothers, you just can't leave them. You'll just get yourself killed for cowardice.
Alright... A million tnx, will do check 'em out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Finally watched Spirited Away. this is no ordinary anime, after Naruto this is the second time something from Japan has impressed me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Godmouthpiece(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
I need this Ghana/Nigerian movie.... "Adam The Eve" starring Majid michel, Bolanle Ninolowo amongst others. I have searched every where for it...pls guys..help me o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Godmouthpiece(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

Can You help me with this Ghana/Nigeria Movie; "Adam the Eve", starring Majid Michel and Bolanle Ninolowo. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
mekaprime:

will definitely do.

Just trying to make a point that contrary to popular believes that the Ak47 is a rugged firearm, if it's not properly cared for & maintained, it jams & is prone to malfunction. Nigeria police because they have low maintenance culture as regards the firearms they carry & the resultant effect is a jammed weapon.

I agree with you on this a 100% the AK47 is not your go to weapon for accuracy.
That's why special forces will rather draw their secondary weapon rather than go for the AK.

Besides even though you are a soldier you will only have BASIC knowledge of most fire arms, but your mastery will be will the one that you develop blisters with (your main weapon you train with).

A US soldier will rather use his Glock when his primary weapon runs out of ammo in life and death situations instead of going for an AK47 he has basic knowledge of, the only exception can be after he has cross examined the weapon before he uses it, in most cases there is little time for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: areee(m), Benita12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.