Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747988 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
stano2:
I thought this thread had been freed from Dceu abi Mcue kids.
What happened

You don't know what's happening eventuarry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
mekaprime:

Hahahha.. Truth be told, it was one of the worst movies I've seen this year so far, but in terms of been bad, i wouldn't place it in the same pedestal as Escape plan the extractors, The kid who would be king,The Man Who Killed Hitler &Then the Bigfoot and Dumbo. For me, Hellboy was more like a myopic, one eyed man with conjunctivitis, in the midst of the blind...
On Box office bombs, did you know Shaft 2019, had a massive one. With a budget of 30-35 million, they made a worldwide gross of just 8.3 million.
Downloaded the Shaft since o, but i am getting the same review from those who have seen it which is ignore the storyline and focus on Samuel L Jackson grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
oyaskii:
Downloaded the Shaft since o, but i am getting the same review from those who have seen it which is ignore the storyline and focus on Samuel L Jackson grin

The bolded is the gospel truth & nothing more. The storyline lacked depth & substance, and as regards the acting, minus Samuel L Jackson's performance which was amazing, the rest was basically below par.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joeskid2000(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2019
stano2:
Good evening, please help me with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5287448/what-movie-searching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joeskid2000(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stano2(m): 1:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Ishilove:

I like Tyler Perry movies. I think the dude is very talented.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Low quality?? Maybe the one you saw is the Aba-made version. The Birdbox I saw is pretty decent from a story and execution standpoint. There are flaws of course, but I loved how they left enough bread crumbs for the audience to build their own personal monsters. The worst monsters are the ones you create with your own imagination. That's the master stroke IMO, and helped to make the film such a commendable psychological horror.

The witcher agrees with you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Vexatious:

The witcher agrees with you. smiley

Nice one. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Anyone here watched Easy Money 1,2 and 3? I need a review.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Still on completion mode.

Lone Survivor

Damn!
This is how you make a war movie.
Took me a month plus to complete this cheesy

Interstellar is next

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Lone Survivor

Damn!

Interstellar is next

Welcome back bro.

They can imprison us but they cannot jail our ideas. cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Like a phoenix, we rise smiley

JeromeBlack:

Welcome back bro.

They can imprison us but they cannot jail our ideas. cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Lone Survivor

Damn!

Interstellar is next
Me and you both cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xxix: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
mekaprime:

I'd really like you to check out The boy who harnessed the wind . Though its not Nollywood, i just wanna know your inputs about the flick. It's actually a literary adaptation of the book titled The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by Bryan Mealer and William Kamkwamba directed & written(both debut) by our very own Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Finally got to watching this and I must commend you for recommending it to me and I in turn recommend it to the house. It's not a ground breaking cinematic endeavour, but it's story is expository and intriguing (there were moments I got Goosebumps), the cast did a reasonable job and I would like to see more efforts from Chiwetel because he did a good job on this one.

The sorry state of African leadership and mentality is really appalling, many of our problems have really simple solutions but so few are willing to try, and if you do attempt, the mountain of discouragements surrounding you will be so overwhelming you'll feel you have no other choice than to give up. Thank God the boy didn't, he should be an inspiration, but sadly most of us draw inspiration from the wrong materials.

9/10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Deep Blue Sea 1999..... 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gidah: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Have a modded version of NETFLIX where u can stream HD movies for free
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
[Interstellar

They don't make movies like this anymore cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
[Interstellar

They don't make movies like this anymore cry

Sharrap.

Movie that came out in 2014.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
nani667:
Coco

8.5 / 10

Great one from Disney... As expected.... Found the little boy annoying for most of the movie tho, but the ending was all manner of Epic smiley
no wonder breadwinner lost the award to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes don't just mind the reviews you see on here and just download a movie you feel would be okay. If you follow people mouth you no go watch anything

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hellboy 2019 3/10

I'm so disappointed!

The movie looks like a high budget piece of shit. With shitty actors to boot. Although I like milla jovovich.

How do you wear a person's tougue??!!

Lemme not even start with Hellboy. That nigga is so fugly embarassed

Even as a baby the old hellboy was cute!

What were these people thinking!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
So you don't know that five years is a long time..

For example, was your insanity level this critical in 2014?

JeromeBlack:

Sharrap.

Movie that came out in 2014.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Equilibrium (a rewatch)

Christian Bale's dress rehearsal for Chris Nolan's TDK. Not much weight on the plot line... BUT, the Gun fu action sequences were really well done, particularly the boss fight between Preston and Dupont... was reminiscent of the first Matrix film, methinks.

7/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Interstellar 9/10

I can understand why this picture holds 72 % RT score, but for the love of me can't understand why Christopher Nolan didn't succeed to make this his masterpiece, because it was so agonizingly close to being one! I was hunting for thought provoking films and I must confess that my thoughts are now similar to a black hole, sucking all these theories and ideas in.

We need to stop believing in gods and chasing vanity, we should look into the future, so many questions require answering! So many problems lie in wait for us, are we going to meet them prepared? Armed with the solutions, or at least the knowledge of the solutions?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
So you don't know that five years is a long time..

For example, was your insanity level this critical in 2014?

By 2014, I was already trolling ishilove. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
losprince:
Interstellar 9/10

I can understand why this picture holds 72 % RT score, but for the love of me can't understand why Christopher Nolan didn't succeed to make this his masterpiece, because it was so agonizingly close to being one! I was hunting for thought provoking films and I must confess that my thoughts are now similar to a black hole, sucking all these theories and ideas in.

We need to stop believing in gods and chasing vanity, we should look into the future, so many questions require answering! So many problems lie in wait for us, are we going to meet them prepared? Armed with the solutions, or at least the knowledge of the solutions?

The film nailed the concept of time dilatation to a T. When Cooper and that girl made it back from the water planet only to realize that 23 years had gone by was a major holy_shit moment. shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The film nailed the concept of time dilatation to a T. When Cooper and that girl made it back from the water planet only realize that 23 years have passed was a big holy_shit moment. shocked
that's why Time is relative.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
joseph1832:
that's why Time is relative.
Hence Einstein's relativity laws.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Hence Einstein's relativity laws.
so you still believe the idea of a time machine is impossible?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
joseph1832:
so you still believe the idea of a time machine is impossible?

Yes. We don't have the technology to fold space-time atm, and until we do, it's impossible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Yes. We don't have the technology to fold space-time atm, and until we do, it's impossible.
hmmm. I understand you. So you're the kind of man who believe what he sees? Because once upon a time, video call was highly impossible, but now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.