Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,744 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3841955 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (3866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Doom Patrol is dope. It's easily the best superhero tv show I have seen this year. Will tackle The Boys this evening.

For real??.

I saw it from titans and to be frank.titans is like homework in the holidays. I still haven't finished it and the vibe pushed me off doom patrol.

I'll give it a shot then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:
Men in Black: International..4/10
Genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy

This was certainly the black sheep of the Men In Black franchise. The storyline was just there & was crammed with lots of plot holes, execution was basically messy. All in, the flick was very forgettable, it was as though a Neuralyzer was used on me, cause i can't remember nothing.

I like this, because it'll reminds studios that the MCU's stars aren't bankable.
I pity anyone that'll be deceived by the 1 billion dollar B.O figures they keep posting.
Nothing good can come out of that place.
Nothing! sad

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Doom Patrol is dope. It's easily the best superhero tv show I have seen this year. Will tackle The Boys this evening.
Can you say that for any Marvel show?
Guess not! sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:
Men in Black: International..4/10
Genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy

This was certainly the black sheep of the Men In Black franchise. The storyline was just there & was crammed with lots of plot holes, execution was basically messy. All in, the flick was very forgettable, it was as though a Neuralyzer was used on me, cause i can't remember nothing.
The bold can be said for anything Marvel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
The Art of Self Defence

It's ironic that my second film of the day is much more tarantino-esque than Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. It's everything you would expect of a Tarantino film... brutally violent, hilarious, smartly written, cheesy dialogue, and action scenes that are completely bananas. It's written and directed by another guy, though.

Overall, it's a scintillating satire about martial arts that covers the themes of toxic masculinity, self-confidence and violence. What an experience. Jesse Eisenberg is criminally underrated as an actor.

8.3/10
D.C has a knack for hiring talent. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Kubo and the two strings-

Heart warming and surprisingly adult.

8.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WarriAproko: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2019
Godzilla king of the monsters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayolzi(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=nani667 post=80694335]Next on the Watch list.. [/quote which anime what's it about
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayolzi(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2019
nani667:
Next on the Watch list..
which anime what's it about
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ok. I see. You've spurred me to start downloading it's first episodes gradually when I finish the boys. I thought that Constantine won't be that good. Gonna download it and see for myself. Thanks bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Ishilove:
Kubo and the two strings-

Heart warming and surprisingly adult.

8.5/10

That's a good animation movie. Enjoyable all through.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Time for binge watching. The Boys and Godzilla all the way. This afternoon. grin cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:48am On Jul 28, 2019
abduleez1:
Time for binge watching. The Boys and Godzilla all the way. This afternoon. grin cool
which site do you download from? Been looking to download Constantine City of Demons to no avail.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

For real??.

I saw it from titans and to be frank.titans is like homework in the holidays. I still haven't finished it and the vibe pushed me off doom patrol.

I'll give it a shot then.

Doom Patrol shown in Titans is completely different from the real Doom Patrol. Different actors too.

I agree with you that Titans was trash.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2019
abduleez1:

Ok. I see. You've spurred me to start downloading it's first episodes gradually when I finish the boys. I thought that Constantine won't be that good. Gonna download it and see for myself. Thanks bro

Doom Patrol is bonkers. If you're into the unconventional and bizarre, you'll take to it like white on rice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

The ending was an unexpected twist but somehow i suspected it.

It was very entertaining. It's been long that one series kept me hooked like this start to finish. I am glad I didnt have to wait for weekly updates.

All in all very good. About to start Godzilla. The first one I got was wack. Got a better copy.

P.s koice links for the night manager will be appreciated

Night Manager
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Godzilla: The king of monsters.

7.9/10.

Why the reference to King Kong and Skull Island.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Godzilla and King Kong are part of the MonsterVerse franchise,next year we get to see a Godzilla V King Kong movie

joseph1832:
Godzilla: The king of monsters.

7.9/10.

Why the reference to King Kong and Skull Island.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Godzilla and King Kong are part of the MonsterVerse franchise,next year we get to see a Godzilla V King Kong movie

this people sure know how to keep up in the game
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Wu Assassins gon be epic.

Starring Iko Uwais of the The Raid fame.

The martial art themed TV series will be released on 8 August (12 days from today).

Neflix may be synonymous with shitty movies, but their TV series are often premium.

Very shiny and chrome.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
which site do you download from? Been looking to download Constantine City of Demons to no avail.

Here Constantine City of Demons just fill in the captcha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
losprince:

grin just a phrase I came up with to say the movie portrays lesbianism but doesn't make it about lesbianism... Two chicks, into chicks, met,[b]rubclits[/b]and go, no screwing the story and entertainment by showing relationship back and forth like most gay portrayals.
Sunday morning and all, but is this how Lesbian sex works?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Salex007(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
pryme:
Constantine: City of Demons (Animation) - 9.9/10

Dark, Dense, Gory, Adult Content, Unpredictable ending.
God help me if this was real live movie, I would have made my peace with God before sleeping every night.

The message is broad, from people giving up their soul for fame to the power of love.

The way Constantine flirts with demons he makes The Ghost Rider look like a janitor.

DC animation always delivers.

cc: loseprince.

Pls where can I download this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Elite Squad...8/10
Genre:Action, Crime, Drama

Movie was loosely based on a somewhat true account. It basically follows the narration of Captain Roberto Nascimento( Wagner Moura of the Narcos series aka Pablo Escobar ), of BOPE, as regards the corruption, vices & iniquitous practices in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. A very intriguing, terrifying and entertaining thriller with a good storyline/plot, excellent screenplay and brilliant performance from all the cast, the action scenes weren't just mere action scenes, they were ultra realistic, thus, making you feel as though you're part of the experience. If you fancied City of God , then do check out this flick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Seen Episode one of The Boys and I am impressed.

I will binge on the rest of the episode later today.

My watch list for the week smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Salex007:

Pls where can I download this movie

Constantine City Of Demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

monster verse franchise, seriously? Like Kong Kong going head to head with Godzilla? A giant walking nuclear bomb? They expect King Kong to fight Godzilla? Wow. shocked

I think it's kinda stupid though. Like how tha hell will King Kong defeat Godzilla?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2019
oyaskii:
Sunday morning and all, but is this how Lesbian sex works?
It goes beyond that, but that is like the basics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
pryme:

Here Constantine City of Demons just fill in the captcha
thanks. Downloaded it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2019
the both of them will probably take on another monster and this is not the first time they are meeting on the big screen

joseph1832:
monster verse franchise, seriously? Like Kong Kong going head to head with Godzilla? A giant walking nuclear bomb? They expect King Kong to fight Godzilla? Wow. shocked

I think it's kinda stupid though. Like how tha hell will King Kong defeat Godzilla?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the both of them will probably take on another monster and this is not the first time they are meeting on the big screen

ah this is better because putting King Kong against Godzilla is like putting a new born babe against a full grown lion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Kong is still growing,we dont know how big he will be and he should be to hold his own against Godzilla

joseph1832:
ah this is better because putting King Kong against Godzilla is like putting a new born babe against a full grown lion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (3866) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.