Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3841301 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
WarriAproko:
Godzilla king of the monsters

Just finished this only worth it for the monster fight scenes.

The rest was urghhh!!!. Fell flat. Sleptnof twice during this movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
Godzilla: The king of monsters.

7.9/10.

Why the reference to King Kong and Skull Island.

There are going to connect godzilla and Kong next year.

Anyway movie was ok for fight scenes but otherwise flat to me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
ornicus:

Yeah, in Cod

A single soldier could bomb the hell out of a ill equipped battalion with RPGs

A single soldier in a Jet Fighter could clear a whole battalion in a well coordinated fly-bys.

A single soldier could snipe the hell out of a battalion in a hidden vantage position.

So yeah, it's possible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

Just finished this only worth it for the monster fight scenes.

The rest was urghhh!!!. Fell flat. Sleptnof twice during this movie.
rest and slept cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Wu Assassins gon be epic.

Starring Iko Uwais of the The Raid fame.

The martial art themed TV series will be released on 8 August (12 days from today).

Neflix may be synonymous with shitty movies, but their TV series are often premium.

Very shiny and chrome

@Bolded is From one of the best movies ever . grin grin

Wu assassin already looks epic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

Finally a person that got the reference. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Finally a person that got the reference. grin

Ofcourse. I "withnessed" it.

Thanks for the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

Ofcourse. I "withnessed" it.
Thanks for the link.
Mediocre. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

It seems Hollywood is beginning to give Asian actors more screen slots.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
A violence separation 6.5/10 our world revolves around the choice we make.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

How? You said physically, Kong can never beat Godzilla because he's weaker, no? I used a widelife incident whereby a much weaker Zebra is recorded drowning a Lion, to refute your assertions. So, tell me, how is my illustration flawed?
physically how many Zebras can overpower a lion? You don't just take a single case and call it fact. So, like I said, Godzilla and Kong are two very different and unique animals.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
physically how many Zebras can overpower a lion? You don't just take a single case and call it fact. So, like I said, Godzilla and Kong are two very different and unique animals.

Dude, you just saw a Zebra drown a much physically stronger Lion, and you're asking how many? undecided

Bro, let's just agree to disagree, I don't see the point in taking this any further.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dude, you just saw a Zebra drown a much physically stronger Lion, and you're asking how many? undecided

Bro, let's just agree to disagree, I don't see the point in taking this any further.
so according to you, a one in a million case automatically mean it's a standard norm/fact? Seriously dude.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
so according to you, a one in a million case automatically mean it's a standard norm/fact? Seriously dude.

I'm forcing myself to remain calm here. I dunno if you're trolling like JeromeBlack, or being unironic.

Anyhoo, like I said earlier, nothing is definite in life. Nothing is set in stone, anything can happen. There is a saying that goes thus, "bush meat don catch the hunter" or something like that, that supports this.

There could be several other events of Zebras killing a Lion or a big cat that went undocumented. For all we know, it could be a common occurrence. After all, Water Buffaloes (Lion's favorite prey) are known to chase, and kill the occasionally Lion. It is what it is.

It's a jungle out there, a survival of the fittest like Darwin so eloquently put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdFh3g1n9g

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm forcing myself to remain calm here. I dunno if you're trolling like JeromeBlack, or being unironic.

Anyhoo, like I said earlier, nothing is definite in life. Nothing is set in stone, anything can happen. There is a saying that goes thus, "bush meat don catch the hunter" or something like that, that supports this.

There could be several other events of Zebras killing a Lion or a big cat that went undocumented. For all we know, it could be a common occurrence. After all, Water Buffaloes (Lion's favorite prey) are known to chase, and kill the occasionally Lion. It is what it is.

It's a jungle out there, a survival of the fittest like Darwin so eloquently put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdFh3g1n9g
like I said, such happens once in a blue moon. It's never a regular occurrence like watching a lion tear a zebra or buffalo, limb from limb. Or how many times have you watched in Nat Geo Wild a zebra killing a lion?

Dude, your example is the same as the popular saying "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner". Which happens once in a blue moon.

The fact that it happens once, doesn't make it a regular occurrence bro.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ishilove:

It seems Hollywood is beginning to give Asian actors more screen slots.
yes that's true. I watched E News sometime during the day and discovered Akwa Fina or whatever her name is has been casted for a Marvel role.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
like I said, such happens once in a blue moon. It's never a regular occurrence like watching a lion tear a zebra or buffalo, limb from limb. Or how many times have you watched in Nat Geo Wild a zebra killing a lion?

Dude, your example is the same as the popular saying "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner". Which happens once in a blue moon.

If I may interject, i think the right word should be possible/possibility & not fact. Generalization can't be made based on very few abnormalities. I concur with you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:

The operative word here being: IT HAPPENS.

Since it happens, it's a matter of fact, factual, documentary, objective, true...

I mean, as per the bolded, you contradicted yourself, even if you don't know it.

I don't care if it isn't a regular occurrence, the fact is, IT HAPPENS.

The End.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The operative word here being: [/b]IT HAPPENS.[/b]

Since it happens, it's a matter of fact, factual, documentary, objective, true...

I mean, as per the bolded, you contradicted yourself, even if you don't even know it.

I don't care if it's a regular occurrence, the fact is, IT HAPPENS.

The End.
the bolded makes it seem/sound like a regular occurrence, that's it happens more than once. So please provide another YouTube link aside the one you provided.

Thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
yes that's true. I watched E News sometime during the day and discovered Akwa Fina or whatever her name is has been casted for a Marvel role.
Owain, who be Awka Fina?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
the bolded makes it seem/sound like a regular occurrence, that's it happens more than once. So please provide another YouTube link aside the one you provided.

Thank you

It's all over YouTube. I have neither the energy nor the motivation to post several YouTube links. I have posted my quota of links for the day. Go to YouTube and search for "Buffaloes attack lion" and see for yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The operative word here being: IT HAPPENS.

I mean, as per the bolded, you contradicted yourself, even if you don't know it.

I don't care if it isn't a regular occurrence, the fact is, IT HAPPENS.

The End.
Lolz, my man chill. IT HAPPENS is simply a possibility & never a matter of fact. It only becomes a FACT if its repeatable or occurs regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:

If I may interject, i think the right word should be possible/possibility & not fact. Generalization can't be made based on very few abnormalities. I concur with you.
yes you may, my good man.

Think about it this way, the greatest weapon ever created by the human race the a nuclear bomb, and we have a monster that is immune to it, in fact, that monster isn't only immune to it, but draws it's strength from it and you're telling me a giant monkey can defeat it?

Tell me, in the history of King Kong, have the U.S army ever launched a nuclear warhead at it?

If you've watched Godzilla: king of the monsters. Godzilla took the full blast of a nuclear war head and not only survived it, but was rejuvenated and revenerated by it. The question now is, can King Kong take that full blast and survive it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, my man chill. IT HAPPENS is simply a possibility & never a matter of fact. It only becomes a FACT if its repeatable or occurs regularly.
the force is strong with you, my good man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Owain, who be Awka Fina?
the girl that acted in crazy rich Asian.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
the girl that acted in crazy rich Asian.
Ohhhh... She also featured in Ocean's 13 as one of Ocean's thieves
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:

A Fact is something that is known or proved to be true, sir. If someone were to build a castle in the air and it is proven to be true, then it becomes factual.

I dunno where you get your warped idea of what is fact or not from. I suggest you visit your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Ohhhh... She also featured in Ocean's 13 as one of Ocean's thieves
will have to watch that movie again as I didn't even take notice of her.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
mekaprime:

A theory is something that is not proven, a fact is something that is proven. A zebra killing a lion is a fact cuz it has been proven to occur. Kapish?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
armadeo:

There are going to connect godzilla and Kong next year.

Anyway movie was ok for fight scenes but otherwise flat to me.
none the less. It has its moments
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

A theory is something that is not proven, a fact is something that is proven. A zebra killing a lion is a fact cuz it has been proven to occur. Kapish?
a fact is something that is proven base on repeated occurrence, not a once in a life time happening.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
joseph1832:
the force is strong with you, my good man.

A case of the blind leading the blind, lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3866) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.