Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3998326 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (3913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Fear fear boy

You people don't have cutlass and table knives growing up? undecided

Me and my cousin shot guns, bazooka and shotgun to be precise to reenact Rambo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
losprince:

I can't ever forget that movie, it's the only film I watched as a kid which I still remember most scenes vividly, the combats were nuts and like you said "on steroids". smiley I recall as kids, after watching the movie, me and my younger brother would pluck paw paw stems and reenact that scene were the brothers ran towards each other, their swords scrapping against the floor and causing sparkles and when they clashed mid air with their swords - they both shattered. cheesy it was a thing of joy for us back then. smiley

Lolz. I got obsessed with the tai-chi fight style Jet Li utilized in the final boss fight. I'll swirl a water-filled bucket with my two little arms furiously, hoping the spiralling water will burst the bucket into tiny pieces like in the film, but, water always end up splashing on the floor with the bucket intact. You'd think I'd learn my lesson, but come next day, I'm back at it. Good times. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Fear fear boy

Me and my cousin shot guns, bazooka and shotgun to be precise to reenact Rambo cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by weedtaker: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
I remember someone saying Anna is better than John Wick 3.

Na thunder go fire that person.

5/10 would've been a 6.5 had it been that girl and anna fvck but alas nothing happen.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Fear fear boy

It's like you don't know that pawpaw sticks are more dangerous that machetes If I handle you with pawpaw stick eh, you will be praying to the sweet Virgin Mary for a quick death.

If it's any consolation, after watching WWE, we would ignore the "don't try this at home" message and smack the shit out of each down. cool my personal favourite were the undertaker's chokeslam and the tombstone pile-driver. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Low budget John Wick grin

losprince:

It's like you don't know that pawpaw sticks are more dangerous that machetes If I handle you with pawpaw stick eh, you will be praying to the sweet Virgin Mary for a quick death.

If it's any consolation, after watching WWE, we would ignore the "don't try this at home" message and smack the shit out of each down. cool my personal favourite were the undertaker's chokeslam and the tombstone pile-driver. cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Lolz. I got obsessed with the tai-chi fight style Jet Li utilized in the final boss fight. I'll swirl a water-filled bucket with my two little arms furiously, hoping the spiralling water will burst the bucket into tiny pieces like in the film, but, water always end up splashing on the floor with the bucket intact. You'd think I'd learn my lesson, but come next day, I'm back at it. Good times. grin

LMFAO cheesy I did this up until secondary School, resulting in me always spending more time than usual in the bathroom. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Low budget John Wick grin

That's right cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by weendy: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
oyaskii:
For me...Heath Ledger in TDK, Matthew McConaughey in Dallas Buyers Club and Jake Gyllenhaal in Stronger.

Christian Bale in American Psycho, Tom Hardy in Warrior, Charlize Theron in Mad Max: Fury Road, Russel Crowe in A Beautiful Mind, Al Pacino in Scarface, Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver, Tom Cruise in Top Gun, Tilda Swinton in Let's Talk About Kevin, Keenu Reeves in Matrix trilogy, Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting, Mathew McConaughey in Interstellar, Viggo Mortensen in A History of Violence, Daniel Day-Lewis in Last of The Mohicans, Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic, Hugh Jackman in Swordfish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
weedtaker:
I remember someone saying Anna is better than John Wick 3.

Na thunder go fire that person.

5/10 would've been a 6.5 had it been that girl and anna fvck but alas nothing happen.

A very stupid movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Talk to me 7.5/10 . Chiwetel ejiofor was great on this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Iyalaya.

When did this thread turn to a "hate Jeromeblack" thread? All of you are jokers.

Does this mean that I successfully trolled all these pained mofos?

fagg0t,u are universally disliked or are u so stupid that u are just realizing it now. ewu.

do everyone a favour and go hang urself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

fagg0t,u are universally disliked or u or are u so stupid that u are just realizing it now. ewu.

do everyone a favour and go hang urself.

Jeromeblack here. grin

I believe that I'm the Rick Sanchez of this thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cheers01:

Jeromeblack here. grin

I believe that I'm the Rick Sanchez of this thread.

u're a pathetic creature. i occasionally troll when i come back from work but u've made trolling a full time job prolly because u still live with mummy & daddy.get a life fagman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

u're a pathetic creature. i occasionally troll when i come back from work but u've made trolling a full time job prolly because u still live with mummy & daddy.get a life fagman.

Do you know who Rick Sanchez is?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cheers01:

Do you know who Rick Sanchez is?
ur gay partner?

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cheers01: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

ur gay partner?

Foolish guess, as expected

Rick Sanchez is a fictional character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cheers01:

Foolish guess, as expected

Rick Sanchez is a fictional character.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
I just saw Zombies (2017) and the movie is a thorough shitfest.
Everything about the movie was lazy as f*ck; even the name. Imagine a zombie movie that is called Zombies- This is the height of laziness.

The pacing of the movie was hell. In the first 15 minutes of the movie, I thought I was watching a sequel or something. As a matter of fact, it felt like the season 3 episode 4 of poorly written, poorly directed, poorly acted rip off of the Walking Dead.

The movie didn't even have a single believable line of dialogue. 90 percent of the actors suck. Their acting was on the same level of a primary school play.

The plot of the movie was basically non-existent. Random things just happen. A lot of thing that happen don't even make a iota of sense. For example there was this particular woman who no matter what, the zombies always ignored her. There was a time she was unchained a room full of zombies and they all ignored her and started attacking other people. WTF. There was also a time she was running through a dark room full of zombies and they didn't attack her. At first, I thought she had a power that makes zombies ignore her, but that is not the case. This her "special power" never gets addressed again and she just pisses off.

And like every shitty movie that try to be smart, zombies 2017 has a "twist". However, it comes as no suprise that the twist is just as inept and stupid as a whole movie.

Total waste of time. Do not watch. Unless you want to get drunk with some friends and laugh at how utterly ridiculous the movie is.

1/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
frankmoney:
Who can suggest a horror movie with a good ending
What does good ending mean? An interesting ending or a happy ending?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Let me go and watch Catch me if you can

The movie has gathered enough dust on my playlist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by frankmoney(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gmajor:

What does good ending mean? An interesting ending or a happy ending?
happy ending
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- The Endless
- Don't Breath
- Pandorum
- Hush
- Get Out
- Before I Wake
- Zombieland
- Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
- Housebound

You know get out was originally supposed to have a realistic American ending with the tsa guy checking out his paddy in prison?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

7 / 10

Not too Spectacular, decent story, not bad

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Monty Python grin grin fvcking genius!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

You know get out was originally supposed to have a realistic American ending with the tsa guy checking out his paddy in prison?

No. Glad it was changed. Dude earned the happy ending.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 17, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvpOGdQ

A kind of sequel to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, I guess. Will be bonkers to have dinosaurs live amongst us for real.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

No. Glad it was changed. Dude earned the happy ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3JS7_OcPWQ

last comment there

in a real us ending they would have shot him
HISHE tinz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (3913) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.