Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782742 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2019
On the best day, the most liked commenter gets around 1-2 likes on average on a page.

Nigga, you are averaging about 3.5 likes per comment on this page.

I smell bullshite, desperation and sadness..........

Keep liking yourself since no one will..

DandeNumeruno:

ha fagman, not everyone is like you na. I haven't used my only alternate bratking since last week. so people liking my comments dey pain you this much so? lololololol.

please make una dash this poor soul likes, make e no commit suicide. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2019
JeromeBlack:
On the best day, the most liked commenter gets around 1-2 likes on average on a page.

Nigga, you are averaging about 3.5 likes per comment on this page.

I smell bullshite, desperation and sadness..........

Keep liking yourself since no one will..

so this pathetic creature dey even count likes lololololol. jeezus! I i've seen it all. na ur type dey do first to comment on nairaland. grin grin

i don dash you one like since likes can increase people's bank account. olodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

so this pathetic creature dey even count likes lololololol. jeezus! I i've seen it all. na ur type dey do first to comment on nairaland. grin grin

i don dash you one like since likes can increase people's bank account. olodo.

I feel sad for you, son.

I got 99 problems and a troll ain't one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I feel sad for you, son.

papoose in the building baby cheesy

I got 99 problems and a bi'tch ain't one cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
So ooo.........some people are still whining, brooding and drooling over cheap likes.... undecided........jeez...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
seankafor:
papoose in the building baby cheesy

I got 99 problems and a bi'tch ain't one cool

Jayz swag
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I feel sad for you, son.

like Itzneowizy said, you're hopeless. only a pathetic troll like you can brood over insignificant matters like cheap likes. see ya life. oponu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

like Itzneowizy said, you're hopeless. only a pathetic troll like you can brood over insignificant matters like cheap likes. see ya life. oponu.

If you're having comprehension problems,

I feel bad for you, son

I got 99 problems but a misdirected comment ain't one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crawl 2019..........7/10...................

it's good to have a responsible girl

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

6 / 10

Finally decided to see the Trilogy and get back precious storage space... The movie was Meh, Frodo was unimpressive, and his retinue was not encouraging... The most annoying part was the length of the movie, 3hrs of Frodo lamentations... WTF...

Legolas was one name I heard a lot back then, so I figured he would be great, beht sadly I was disappointed... Well, over to part II.... Another 3 hrs of hopelessness ahead of me cry

Hopefully it will be better than the first

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Toy Story 4 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dcolumbus001: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who knows where I can get this movie

The secret life of 4,5,6 year old ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Beorn1:

Thank you ma'am. With your support we can achieve great things. We at Frodd Nation are counting on your support.

Beorn1:

You're getting emotional over nothing. I have 12 registered lines for voting, I gave Ike votes from 9 of them and the rest to Mike because of the debts I owed Chelseãbmw. I equally gave text votes as well.

One thing you've failed to realize is that Nairalanders don't determine who gets saved or not. We're nothing compared to the voters on Twitter, Facebook etc. How many of us are exactly on Nairaland? Do you think BB voters on this thread is even up to 70? Despite how Tacha was hated here, she keeps topping and smashing poll records. Don't that tell you something?

Try and be realistic please. Our votes here is very very tiny. We vote as much as we can and that's it. We're not money bags. Ike doesnt have enough fans out there as he has on here. If our votes were all Ike needed to survive, he'd have survived.

hopeless and dumb yoot.

one sim registration cost #300. 300 x 12 = #3600

taking into account that every bbn sms cost #30. 30 x 12 = #360 x 12 weeks = #4320

3600 + 4320 = #7,920

imagine spending approximately #7,920 to help someone flexing in a house somewhere in 9ja win 60m wtf is wrong with the youths of this country so many misplaced priorities. this country is fvcked.

verily I say unto you, you are truly a hopeless and dumb yoot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

6 / 10

Finally decided to see the Trilogy and get back precious storage space... The movie was Meh, Frodo was unimpressive, and his retinue was not encouraging... The most annoying part was the length of the movie, 3hrs of Frodo lamentations... WTF...

Legolas was one name I heard a lot back then, so I figured he would be great, beht sadly I was disappointed... Well, over to part II.... Another 3 hrs of hopelessness ahead of me cry

How about just deleting them, instead of forcing yourself to watch them? Or maybe don't come here with your crappy reviews as it's obvious this is not your kind of movie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

6 / 10

All hail darken Rahl. The guy in the pic you posted.

Meanwhile tou watched this movie way too late to appreciate its beauty. That time has passed.

Still love it though. But I cannot sit through it again except I am really in the mood then I'll definitely binge all 6.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Did you go for brain surgery recently because you have been making sense back to back and I have been dashing you likes front to front.

JeromeBlack can take a long jump off 3rd mainland bridge grin

DandeNumeruno:

hopeless and dumb yoot.

one sim registration cost #300. 300 x 12 = #3600

taking into account that every bbn sms cost #30. 30 x 12 = #360 x 12 weeks = #4320

3600 + 4320 = #7,920

imagine spending approximately #7,920 to help someone flexing in a house somewhere in 9ja win 60m wtf is wrong with the youths of this country so many misplaced priorities. this country is fvcked.

verily I say unto you, you are truly a hopeless and dumb yoot.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Clubmaster:
Did you go for brain surgery recently because you have been making sense back to back and I have been dashing you likes front to front.

The fagman will not like this. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ustechportalcom: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Clubmaster:

It does not take much sense to know that bbnaija is rubbish.

Stop getting high over small things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teepha: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
dcolumbus001:
Who knows where I can get this movie

The secret life of 4,5,6 year old ?
It's a family reality show not movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
armadeo:

Meanwhile tou watched this movie way too late to appreciate its beauty. That time has passed.

Still love it though. But I cannot sit through it again except I am really in the mood then I'll definitely binge all 6.

Chai baba u sef notice. I thought as much isn't that Lord Rahl of Legend of the Seeker. I don't know his real name though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
4 days to go

The critics gonna cry BLOOD come this weekend cos we breaking October's RECORD!!!

Cc Koicereloaded : Any press is good press grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
armadeo:

Yup... Lateness is probably the reason why I am not feeling the movie, dunno why I never saw them all those years ago... now the CGI and everything just looks so depressing to me, but none the less I shall try and complete everything.. Shall see them before I delete them

And yeah, I also noticed Darken Rahl, there were quite a few classic characters in this movie, I was surprised... From Mr. Smith to Darken Rahl to Eddard Stark smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Birds of Prey trailer is coming out tommorow October 1st!!

Wondering about the Significance in relation to our nation's DAY.

Funny :- Birds of Prey: and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
armadeo:

Craig Parker. Didn't even know he was in Lords of the Ring till I Googled it. Always liked him even in Legend of the Seeker and Spartacus.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

6 / 10

I sometimes wonder if your strange ratings are fuelled by your desire to troll. embarassed It's still you that rated John Wick- Parabellum 0/10. What da fuckety fvck?!? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kryzboy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
kiss and kill.

my movie���
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2019
abduleez1:
4 days to go

The critics gonna cry BLOOD come this weekend cos we breaking October's RECORD!!!

Ready for thisssss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2019
abduleez1:
4 days to go

I'm primed, and ready to go. cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Ishilove:

I sometimes wonder if your strange ratings are fuelled by your desire to troll. embarassed It's still you that rated John Wick- Parabellum 0/10. What da fuckety fvck?!? undecided

You must be Confusing me with Hulk616 undecided

I have never seen Parabellum, and I don't have any plans or desire to see it in the near future

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:

So, you are that unrefined that you had to joke about suicide?

So you are now as low as dandenumeruno.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3843) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MrKang and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.