Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3734834 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2019
pryme:

Dont mind the ret@ards that have decided to be smart by half.

This is the problem, you see a novel that is Mills & Boons you get disappointed in the end that there was no blood or violence or sickening scary plots like a Stephen King novel.

You see The Joker movie and you get disappointed because it brings to the fore the mind of psychopath and violence.
we are talking The Joker here, the sickest mind in the entire DC universe, Heat Ledger did his best to display a tip of the iceberg who the Joker is, yet these clowns cant read between the lines, that going down the storyline of what brought about the sickest psychopath in DC's history was going to be something of violence and R-rated content.

Well I should stop ranting cos there is no monopoly in stupidity.

Those complaining about the violence in the Joker movie are nothing but hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
pryme:

Lol, what you are saying is the MCU version of Spidey, If you know about Spiderman from the source materials in comics you will know that Tony Stark had absolutely no influence on Spidey being so popular.

Spidey did not need any suit from Stark when he took on Venom, Green Goblin, Rhino, Doctor Doom, The Punisher and the likes.

The problem I have is that I grew up on comics before watching screen adaptations of this characters, so in other to appreciate the inaccuracies we are seeing all over the place about comic characters, they should should create an alternate universe with different aliases for these characters like they tried to with The Punisher that is not Frank Castle.
Spiderman took on The Punisher? That's a first.

I know of Spiderman and Blade, but Punisher...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee54321(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Following this thread to be updated on when Netflix begins to show El Camino (sequel to Breaking Bad)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Spiderman vs The Punisher is not a fair fight in my opinion.

Spiderman will whoop his ass all day cry

joseph1832:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2019
joe pesci is back ladies and gentlemen

this movie will clear all awards next year

any studio that has a movie in the works, shld click that pause button on release cause its going to be brutal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2019
joseph1832:

Yeah, what saved him was his Spidey sense when ever The Punisher was close by, The Punisher has been tracking him since their first confrontation.

this is in the comic series though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Clubmaster:

The Punisher in the comics is a different kind of monster.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Clubmaster:

He has done so. In aparticular comic I cannot remember he webbed the punisher and said something to the effect that you’re just a thug with a gun. Didn’t even beat him. More like he humiliated him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
iamJ:

any studio that has a movie in the works, shld click that pause button on release cause its going to be brutal

You sure about that? These dudes are old. Will it look realistic?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

I see your airplane and I raise you hot shots part deux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aqopEQr7wI
This video had one hilarious moment, when he ran out of bullets in his gun he had to pack bullets with his hand and throw at the soldiers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
losprince:

This video had one hilarious moment, when he ran out of bullets in his gun he had to pack bullets with his hand and throw at the soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyakoiU0zA

Plenty more
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
iamJ:

I see 3 Italians. Where is the Irishman

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
iamJ:

It will clear nada. Netflix are not renowned for making exceptional movies. Unless it isn't a Netflix Original.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
WizAkzy:
Train to Busan 2016

Somebody please hold me shocked.

That movie is embarassed embarassed

15/10 please.

Saw this early today due to your review.

It's a good movie, touching but not upto world war z.

My best scene was when the pregnant woman's husband fought to get back to his wife and he opened the door when she was in the toilet. Her reaction was priceless. I felt that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
losprince:
Airplane 1980 8/10

In this movie an autopilot received a Mouth Gig from a hot air stewardess tongue comprised of gags, slapstick humour and often silly dialogues, this movie earns a place in my catalog of funny films (although I fear the humour might be lost on many people).

When the pilot, co-pilot and navigator of an airplane along with some Passengers collapse due to food poisoning, you know trouble is eminent, but not on this movie, because everything just turns into a giant laughter fest. grin

Seen a long time ago.

The airport manager that stopped every addiction n own to man that week.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
iamJ:

When I saw the trailer I had goosebumps

Martin Scorsese
Joe pesci ( out of retirement )
Robert deniro
Al Pacino

All academy award winners
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

A definite award packing movie.

That's Scorsese's plan to pack the awards not money per say( which he would make anyway)

Hope al pacino and robert deniro pick up thier slumbering careers with this one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WizAkzy: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
armadeo:

My best scene was when the pregnant woman's husband fought to get back to his wife and he opened the door when she was in the toilet. Her reaction was priceless. I felt that
And from that part where the little girl's father realised he had been bitten.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
armadeo:

Not up to world war z? undecided Mehn, I will just go back to my mantra, "Art is really subjective".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

Exactly my fear..They are old...If they are doing any genre outside of comedy i don't see how it is coming out good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Beorn1:

It will clear nada. Netflix are not renowned for making exceptional movies. Unless it isn't a Netflix Original.
Baaam...Netflix Original movies are always a drag, most of them sugar popped rom com with the same plot lines.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
The Babysitter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
armadeo:

Ur right..... Train to busan is just there........

World War Z >Train to Busan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2019
You're Next.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Seen all previous installments and I have never been a fan but Toy Story 4 is lit.

Very funny and enjoyable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2019
A Bronx tale 9/10

Robert de Niro nails it on his directorial debut. A young Italian boy is torn between the idealogies and philosophies of his hardworking and lower class father and those of a crime boss he admires and adores.

This picture draws heavily on story telling, machismo and prejudice. A Bronx tale with a golden feel for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Toy Story 4-

After 3 installments I wondered what story Disney still had to tell, but TS 4 answered the questions I had. It is a beautiful, very funny and touching story.

However, Toy Story 3 remains my all time favourite in the franchise. The fire scene and it's musical score belongs in the annals of best movie scenes ever made.

For TS 4, I give 8.5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cc beorn1

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Cc beorn1
We are lost in this country and there is no real hope for a rescue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
losprince:

We are lost in this country and there is no real hope for a rescue.

So many misplaced priorities
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Ajd19 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.