Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782632 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (3843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Cc beorn1

You mad? That's a straight up investment opportunity. Invest in the next bbn. You can use it to promote Jerome blacks ultimate trolling elixir.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
300 children living in hostage were discovered this week - Silence

Busola was molested 20 years ago - Everybody including your first lady started playing eye service.

JeromeBlack:
Cc beorn1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
ornicus:

You mad? That's a straight up investment opportunity. Invest in the next bbn. You can use it to promote Jerome blacks ultimate trolling elixir.

Big brother that is dying in many developed countries.

In developed countries, reality TV is a guilty pleasure because it is actually meant for low IQ people.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Clubmaster:
300 children living in hostage were discovered this week - Silence

Busola was molested 20 years ago - Everybody including your first lady started playing eye service.

Apples to oranges

The silence was because of Islam and northern foolishness. What do you want to say when the children's mothers were supporting the hostage treatment that the children got?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Big brother that is dying in many developed countries.

In developed countries, reality TV is a guilty pleasure because it is actually meant for low IQ people.

Tell that to the most powerful nation in history. Those jokers elected a reality TV star. Who would have thought Idiocracy and the simpsons were prophetic?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Cc beorn1

It's the jobless and dumb yoots who were displaying their foolish nature. I watch Bbn but I have limits, there are lines I can't cross, besides, I support Frodd and not Tacha, so it's none of my business.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
ornicus:

Tell that to the most powerful nation in history. Those jokers elected a reality TV star. Who would have thought Idiocracy and the simpsons were prophetic?

Trump is also a millionaire. Trump is also a businessman. He has also been much more popular than any reality TV star. This is someone who has been in movies and advertisements since the 90s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

It's the jobless and dumb yoots who were displaying their foolish nature. I watch Bbn but I have limits, there are lines I can't cross, besides, I support Frodd and not Tacha, so it's none of my business.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are right sha

JeromeBlack:

Apples to oranges

The silence was because of Islam and northern foolishness. What do you want to say when the children's mothers were supporting the hostage treatment that the children got?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

It's the jobless and dumb yoots who were displaying their foolish nature
okay....

Beorn1:

I watch Bbn but I have limits, there are lines I can't cross,
okay....

Beorn1:

besides, I support Frodd and not Tacha, so it's none of my business.

see how you just implicated yourself with yeye mental gymnastics. go back at the beginning. you said it's the jobless and and dumb yoots displaying their foolish nature, you went further to say you're a casual observer, then in the same sentence, completely contradicted yourself.

you have to be really dumb if you can't see that supporting a bbn housemate makes a jobless and dumb youth. even if he wins 60m today, how will it benefit you personally why not channel that misguided priority into something more meaningful?

mumu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

okay....

okay....

see how you just implicated yourself with yeye mental gymnastics. go back at the beginning. you said it's the jobless and and dumb yoots displaying their foolish nature, you went further to say you're a casual observer, then in the same sentence, completely contradicted yourself.

you have to be really dumb if you can't see that supporting a bbn housemate makes a jobless and dumb youth. even if he wins 60m today, how will it benefit you personally why not channel that misguided priority into something more meaningful?

mumu.

Common sense is far from you. Go back to the picture JeromeBlack uploaded, it was talking about Tacha fans protesting her disqualification. Are you naturally dense or did you acquire your stupidity today? I responded that those protesting are jobless yoots, I didn't say all those that watch BBN are jobless. I watch BB for its entertainment, nothing concern me with protest, get that into that heavy septic tank you call a head.

You've to be mentälly retardëd and a rank idiöt not to understand simple things. You must've been born dumb, stupid and morönic for you to be this pathetic with simple comprehension.

Dumbfücks like you should understand that you can't detect what entertains one or not. The movies that you watch, are the production companies paying you? Do you get a dime after watching or rating a movie, you sick bastard!!? Don't you download them with your MBs for entertainment? So, who the hell are you to dictate to me what I'd watch or not? See, I'm not in the mood to tolerate your generational foolishness. Kindly fvck off, you midlife crisis-suffering piece of shit!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
where is that popcorn seller? grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
where is that popcorn seller? grin

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not rumbling in the dirt with that cretïn. I know the cünt and his propensity to be a möronic, nauseating asshöle. The psychotic and frustrated product of sodomy always goes around on this thread insulting people like it's his only life achievement.

The vermin can't pass across his opinion without insult all the time. I just have to let him know he's not the sole purveyor of insults. I won't reply him. My attention is the greatest achievement of his inconsequential non-existent cursed life!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Don't get your hopes up. I'm not rumbling in the dirt with that cretïn. I know the cünt and his propensity to be a möronic, nauseating asshöle. The psychotic and frustrated product of sodomy always goes around on this thread insulting people like it's his only life achievement.

The vermin can't pass across his opinion without insult all the time. I just have to let him know he's not the sole purveyor of insults. I won't reply him. My attention is the greatest achievement of his inconsequential non-existent cursed life!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

Common sense is far from you. Go back to the picture JeromeBlack uploaded, it was talking about Tacha fans protesting her disqualification. Are you naturally dense or did you acquire your stupidity today? I responded that those protesting are jobless yoots, I didn't say all those that watch BBN are jobless. I watch BB for its entertainment, nothing concern me with protest, get that into that heavy septic tank you call a head.

You've to be mentälly retarded and a rank idiöt not to understand simple things. You must've been born dumb, stupid and morönic for you to be this pathetic with simple comprehension.

Dumbfücks like you should understand that you can't detect what entertains one or not. The movies that you watch, are the production companies paying you? Do you get a dime after watching or rating a movie, you sick bastard!!? Don't you download them with your MBs for entertainment? So, who the hell are you to dictate to me what I'd watch or not? See, I'm not in the mood to tolerate your generational foolishness. Kindly fvck off, you midlife crisis-suffering piece of shit!!

lololololol. the thing pain am. grin grin grin

you know what they say, truth is bitter. grin

you mumuness know no bounds. I don't do epistles. my own is short and brunt. you are a lazy, jobless & dumb yoot. tongue grin

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
jawanii (1984) 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

You've to be mentälly retardëd and a rank idiöt not to understand simple things. You must've been born dumb, stupid and morönic for you to be this pathetic with simple comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

all this toothless barking doesn't detract from the fact you are a jobless and dumb yoot. go and look for a meaningful work mr I support fraud abi na frog. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
I like getting inside people's head and I did a tiptop job rattling beorn1's weak psyche. grin grin

but seriously beorn1(stupid name by the way) get a job. leave bbn to single ladies and housewives. a grown man like you watching a brain dead scripted tv like that is very shameful indeed. am very very embarrassed for you.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

[s]lololololol. the thing pain am. grin grin grin

you know what they say, truth is bitter. grin

you mumuness know no bounds. I don't do epistles. my own is short and brunt. you are a lazy, jobless & dumb yoot.[/s] tongue grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
[s]I like getting inside people's head and I did a tiptop job rattling beorn1's weak psyche. grin grin

but seriously beorn1(stupid name by the way) get a job. leave bbn to single ladies and housewives. a grown man like you watching a brain dead scripted tv like that is very shameful indeed. am very very embarrassed for you.[/s]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
get a job beorn1. don't turn into jeromeblack.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Crawl...7/10
Genre: Action, Drama, Horror

Nothing new here, it was basically a survival flick, man vs nature. One astonishing thing I love about flicks in this genre asides the entaintment, is it's expository nature. Surely with flicks like this, I've come to respect the ferocious nature of this great Apex predator, it's death roll killing strategy is one I wouldn't wish on an enemy. Although it had some plot holes here & there, but the non-stop suspense and thrills made up for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
get a job beorn1. don't turn into jeromeblack.

When will you have sense?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
@beorn1, some trolls are better pissed on and ignored thereafter
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
ornicus:

I do that, but I've been patiently waiting to put that troll in its place, hence my venom. I just couldn't let the opportunity go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beorn1:

I do that, but I've been patiently waiting to put that troll in its place, hence my venom. I just couldn't let the opportunity go.

oh my god! this fool actually thought he put me in my place. lololololol.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
ornicus:

ha hornycus the mohammadian. u don find ur voice shey? have you slammed your head on the floor for your prophet yet?? evening don reach o.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
mekaprime:
Crawl...7/10
Genre: Action, Drama, Horror

Nothing new here, it was basically a survival flick, man vs nature. One astonishing thing I love about flicks in this genre asides the entaintment, is it's expository nature. Surely with flicks like this, I've come to respect the ferocious nature of this great Apex predator, it's death roll killing strategy is one I wouldn't wish on an enemy. Although it had some plot holes here & there, but the non-stop suspense and thrills made up for it.
Fair enough, it's a decent movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

ha hornycus the mohammadian. u don find ur voice shey? have you slammed your head on the floor for your prophet yet?? evening don reach o.

So, you liked your comments 3 times with your alt accounts?

What a sad life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

So, you liked your comments 3 times with your alt accounts?

What a sad life.

ha fagman, not everyone is like you na. I haven't used my only alternate bratking since last week. so people liking my comments dey pain you this much so? lololololol.

please make una dash this poor soul likes, make e no commit suicide. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
never knew I'll live to see the day when someone will whinge about likes. jeromeblack you are more than pathetic. so childish. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (3843) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.