Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3738634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Miggs:
The Terminator franchise peaked after its second installment while the Matrix peaked after the first movie

What's your point?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
There are very few movies on par with 3 Idiots and even fewer than can be said to be better.

many movies are better than 3 idiots.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lucky Day: 7/10.

I downloaded it because of the Yoruba scene. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
pryme:
The ending of the previous page was a nightmare,
To see grown up Nigerian men with hairy balls raving about blobbywood movies got me turning on all the lights in the house - you guys will not scare me to death.

Are you scared when 'grown up men with hairy balls' rave about cartoon/animation and whatever excuse of a name is given to such pictures?
Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of animation movies but classic ones like RANGO, THE CROODS, etc. What I am trying to say is that everyone fancies different thing for different reasons and I and some others fancy Bollywood movies for reasons best known to us. It does not make us less intelligent or less exposed.

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Joker 2019.....2/10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samdean(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls guys where can I download some this Bollywood movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
samdean:
Pls guys where can I download some this Bollywood movies?

Intitle:index.of? movie title mkv

Type the above in Google search engine and replace the 'movie title' with the name of the movie you intend to download to download any movie (Hollywood, Bollywood, Chinese, Korean, etc).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
paradigmshift:

many movies are better than 3 idiots.
Name a few
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
All these nitwits giving Joker ridiculously low ratings won't be able to provide anything akin to a comprehensive review. Na just to drop bait looking for who'll engage them in a senseless argument.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
Name a few

I believe opinion on which movie is better than the other will always be subjective. 3 idiots is no doubt, a great movie however, I personally prefer Like Stars on Earth and Lagaan (both Aamir Kahn's movies) to it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
All these nitwits giving Joker ridiculously low ratings won't be able to provide anything akin to a comprehensive review. Na just to drop bait looking for who'll engage them in a senseless argument.

I found the movie below my expectations of what a joker origin story would have been.

Joaquin Phoenix is no heath ledger but come on.

That character was too dull for a joker.

I can't imagine that guy making elaborate diabolical schemes for the batman dc created

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Joker 8/10

Every negative thing I read about the movie prior to watching it turned out to be bullshit. angry Watched it three times already after downloading
it yesterday.

I particularly liked the way the story escalated and comulated to a very satisfying conclusion, and the music and casting were befitting as well.

I have been tempted to give it a perfect score because of the way some obtused individuals have been going about giving it ridiculous low ratings and calling it boring without any comprehensive review, but this is the rating I sincerely have for this amazing movie and I can understand why it's not popular with some people I mean I myself considered it a bit of a let down because I spotted a lot of instances that could have been made muchbmore better, that being said, it was a good experience.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Joker 2019

10/10

blown away by joaquin phoenix acting. this man deserves an oscar ah swear. everytime he laughed in that cringey way of his I laughed with him. watching him slowly unravel.....my goodness.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
Joker 2019.....2/10
you never disappoint grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
Name a few
All movies with Katrina Kaif and deepika grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
losprince:
[s]Joker 8/10

Every negative thing I read about the movie prior to watching it turned out to be bullshit. angry Watched it three times already after downloading
it yesterday.

I particularly liked the way the story escalated and comulated to a very satisfying conclusion, and the music and casting were befitting as well.

I have been tempted to give it a perfect score because of the way some obtused individuals have been going about giving it ridiculous low ratings and calling it boring without any comprehensive review, but this is the rating I sincerely have for this amazing movie and I can understand why it's not popular with some people I mean I myself considered it a bit of a let down because I spotted a lot of instances that could have been made muchbmore better, that being said, it was a good experience.[/s]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bratking:
Joker 2019

10/10

blown away by joaquin phoenix acting. this man deserves an oscar ah swear. everytime he laughed in that cringey way of his I laughed with him. watching him slowly unravel.....my goodness.
angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
i watch bollywood but only the classics. jawanii,toofan,yeh vaada raha,disco dancer,number 10,mard.......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
losprince:
Joker 8/10

it yesterday.

I have been tempted to give it a perfect score because of the way some obtused individuals have been going about giving it ridiculous low ratings and calling it boring without any comprehensive review, but this is the rating I sincerely have for this amazing movie and I can understand why it's not popular with some people I mean I myself considered it a bit of a let down because I spotted a lot of instances that could have been made muchbmore better, that being said, it was a good experience.

Biko pls paste the download link

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
urahara:

Biko pls paste the download link
Biko got to netnaija and search for it, I don't want sperm butt wahala.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I found the movie below my expectations of what a joker origin story would have been.

Joaquin Phoenix is no heath ledger but come on.

That character was too dull for a joker.

I can't imagine that guy making elaborate diabolical schemes for the batman dc created
But would you give it an abysmal rating because it turned out to be different from your expectations?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
All movies with Katrina Kaif and deepika grin
When you go get sense, this boy?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
abdurrazaq:

I believe opinion on which movie is better than the other will always be subjective. 3 idiots is no doubt, a great movie however, I personally prefer Like Stars on Earth and Lagaan (both Aamir Kahn's movies) to it
Sometimes, it can be subjective. Like in this case, where you listed Like Stars on Earth and Lagaan, both very great movies in their own right, which brings it all down to preference.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=hulk616 post=84025903][/quote] Don't you have any thing to do than looking up to DC Vs Marvel fight. How old are you really, someone can't view his opinion again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
losprince:

Biko got to netnaija and search for it, I don't want sperm butt wahala.

Aiit , tnks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
Joker 2019.....2/10
Haven’t watch it yet but lmao damn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
There are very few movies on par with 3 Idiots and even fewer than can be said to be better.
Man I love this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Miggs(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What's your point?
Matrix:Reloaded and Revolutions were below par sequels to the original film.The story after the first movie had nowhere to go/nothing new to add/was poorly executed.
The franchise should be laid to rest.Same goes for the terminator, Die Hard and Alien franchises
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Haven’t watch it yet but lmao damn
lol.... the 2 rating is because of the single mother(Sophie) in the movie who was dating Authur.... she was too beautiful..... it's because of her I just managed to continue watching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
lol.... the 2 rating is because of the single mother(Sophie) in the movie who was dating Authur.... she was too beautiful..... it's because of her I just managed to continue watching
Lmao smh cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
you never disappoint grin
just some physco sickening laughter.... didn't make sense to me......

downloaded it yesterday..... deleted today after watching.....

waste of mb to me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.