Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749084 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

Looks like all of the Yoruba lessons I have been giving you for years on end now is starting to payoff smiley kiss
for your mind tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Focus (2015)

7.8 / 10

Will Smith and Margot Robbie, sweet Movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Next on the Watchlist ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
That football game con was exquisite

nani667:
Focus (2015)

7.8 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Let me go and download Joker before nitwits here spoil whatever is left of the movie for me.

I haven't seen any scene not even the trailer yet with the way spoilers are being dropped here, feels like I have seen the movie countless times.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
losprince:
Just finished watching joker again, mehn the picture gets better and more intricate with every watch. Theories have started materializing in my head and beginning to get enchanted by the character.
oh really.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
That football game con was exquisite

Epic stuff... The con at the end of the movie with his Dad was also great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
Let me go and download Joker before nitwits here spoil whatever is left of the movie for me.

I haven't seen any scene not even the trailer yet with the way spoilers are being dropped here, feels like I have seen the movie countless times.

Nonsense!
Waiting for you to come here and shout "overrated and overhyped" in 3......,2..........,1.........

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kaycee7:
Waiting for you to come here and shout "overrated and overhyped" in 3......,2..........,1.........
funny I'm expecting same reaction from him...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
I love the joker character

I have many movies downloaded and so little free time to watch nowadays.

I might watch before going to bed today sha.

Kaycee7:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:

Nonsense!

Baba no be only you dey this situation. I don cry tire sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fractured (2019) What the Bleep is that? Is that even possible ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hazel01(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Any nice romantic movie recommendation in the house Please? Abeg help me I need a nice romantic comedy to watch I am bored AF.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Paullardricky: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
hazel01:
Any nice romantic movie recommendation in the house Please? Abeg help me I need a nice romantic comedy to watch I am bored AF.

Murder Mystery 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
handelex:
Fractured (2019)
What the Bleep is that? Is that even possible ?

Medically speaking, yes. From what I've read on the subject, a human brain can create a faux-memory, or amnesia, to protect itself from trauma.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
losprince:

I'm sure the producers didn't project this kind of success, it was just an experimental film then the Venice film festival thing happened, out of the need to virtue signal and seem offended for ridiculous reasons the sjws and woke media outlets started to pan the film; this enraged a lot of people which in turn gave the movie a more notorious popularity. A lot of negative things were said about the movie to stop it's success but it all proved futile because these spurred people the more to support it.

Same thing happened with the Dave Chappelle sticks and stones comedy, critics panned it for no reasonable reason other than it contained non politically correct jokes, fans in turn massively opposed and sang it's praises to heavens.

People are growing exceedingly pissed at the woke culture these real life clowns are trying to shove down their throats
Not people.Just disgruntled,racist,angry white men who spend their waking hours online whinging about upcoming race wars.I have also noticed how many of them have gravitated towards this Joker movie and even labelled it as the best movie since the birth of a nation

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hazel01(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Paullardricky:

Murder Mystery 2019
thanks bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Medically speaking, yes. From what I've read on the subject, a human brain can create a faux-memory, or amnesia, to protect itself from trauma.
Hmmm, that is an extreme condition that should be close to total mental breakdown.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bugatti879(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
JOKER One billion... wow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
iamoyindamola:
for your mind tongue

Jealousy kee you dia angry tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Barsanta1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mard
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
nani667:
Focus (2015)

7.8 / 10

7.8/10
and I have this movie on my phone since July
lemme go watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
nani667:
Focus (2015)

7.8 / 10

7.8/10
and I have this movie on my phone since July
lemme go watch it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
hazel01:
Love don't cost a thing

Love by 10the dates

Check those two out if you haven't seen them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Angel has fallen 8/10
Mike dad is a Badåss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Na this guy? Yea, he is cute. Does he have abs?Never seen him show some grin
You and abs lol, not sure o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2019
ornicus:

Awon oni ranu women. We watch movies here for the plot please. angry

This is an intellectual zone. No raging hormones of lust allowed.

Now that I'm done, please help me rate the acting of this lady. Has she properly conveyed the difficulties and challenges of akara sellers everywhere. That movie should be a clarion call for elevation of the noble business of serving breakfast by the roadside
Lool this guy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2019
chic2pimp:

Looks like all of the Yoruba lessons I have been giving you for years on end now is starting to payoff smiley kiss
You’ve taught me well grin kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2019
tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2019
#ReleaseTheSnyderCut for Justice league is currently gathering serious waves and momentum on social media. Ben Affleck, Jason Momoa and Gal Galdot are seriously in support of it. It may eventually happen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Angel of Mine

A well constructed, and poignant story about loss, detachment, depression, mental illness, and perseverance. While the movie may not have a plethora of dialogue or exposition, the tension and the abstruse air of the unknown pervade it's atmosphere. They draw you in and keep you intrigued. Just when you think "yeah, okay, I know where this story is going", the mothafucka throws you a curve ball.

Noomi Ropace and Yvonne Strahovski knocked it out of the ball pack. Two veteran actors that know their stuff, they were scintillating in their respective roles, as you would expect. The child actors also impressed. The little girl that was the focal point of the story, has a bright future in the industry, if she can keep it up.

Overall, it's such a well rounded, thought provoking mystery.

7/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kevineleven(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.