Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763437 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
when did mr mxyzpltk say he was scared of manhattan, it was Mr. oz he was scared of.

Dr manhattan has not done anything to prove he is god-like

Na Mr Mxyzpltk wey dey fear like mumu anytime Multiversal beings threatened him life na im you they hype like this. It was when Manhattan killed Pandora on a whim, that was when Mr Mxyzpltk was scared sh!t of him, doing well to avoid him in Doomsday clock.

Manhattan killed Pandora an Immortal. Spectre can't kill an immortal sef. That was a first in the DC Multiverse. NO ONE WAS ALLOWED TO KILL SUCH HIGH RANKING MULTIVERSAL BEINGS IN THE DCU, UNTIL NOW.

Maybe cuz Manhattan is not in possession of tons of outrageous feats that's why you underestimate him. That's about to change though in Doomsday clock as he has been moved to Main DC continuity away from his Watchmen comics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
Are you current with DC comics. Go and read Justice League dark and you will see Dr fate killing Phantom Stranger

You dont know Dr fate powers for saying this

Wrong, Franklin's presence alone will destroy them involving dr manhattan

Dr Fate is one of my favorite characters and probably my Favorite Magician alongside Constantine. I know how immensely powerful he is being a member of the Lords of Order.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

Dr Fate is one of my favorite characters and probably my Favorite Magician alongside Constantine. I know how immensely powerful he is being a member of the Lords of Order.
ok
so franklin is more powerful than manhattan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

Na Mr Mxyzpltk wey dey fear like mumu anytime Multiversal beings threatened him life na im you they hype like this. It was when Manhattan killed Pandora on a whim, that was when Mr Mxyzpltk was scared sh!t of him, doing well to avoid him in Doomsday clock.

Manhattan killed Pandora an Immortal. Spectre can't kill an immortal sef. That was a first in the DC Multiverse. NO ONE WAS ALLOWED TO KILL SUCH HIGH RANKING MULTIVERSAL BEINGS IN THE DCU, UNTIL NOW.

Maybe cuz Manhattan is not in possession of tons of outrageous feats that's why you underestimate him. That's about to change though in Doomsday clock as he has been moved to Main DC continuity away from his Watchmen comics.
Sorry to say, but you dont know what you are saying at all.

you dont know who pandora is, you dont know who spectre is and you dont even know dr manhattan, watchmen

Mr Mxyzpltk has never encountered manhattan it was Mr. Oz he met that he was scared.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2019
paradigmshift:
joker or whatsoever u called it lol.. that shit was wack,
0/10
no point for the singular act of acting? undecided

Na so u stingy reach?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
seankafor:

Na so u stingy reach?

no be lie you talk..

4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
seankafor:

Na so u stingy reach?

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Haywire:

1star out of 4.

This is a by the numbers action flick.

Still find it hard to believe Soderbergh directed this one.

This has to be my worst film from his filmography.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nova15:
Terminator: dark fate - 7/10

Cool fight scene, average plot but how does a machine age?
the skin age, not the machine. Remember living tissue over metal exo-skeleton. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
Sorry to say, but you dont know what you are saying at all.

you dont know who pandora is, you dont know who spectre is and you dont even know dr manhattan, watchmen

Mr Mxyzpltk has never encountered manhattan it was Mr. Oz he met that he was scared.

Oga you have slacked in DC Comics lore. Mr Mxyzpltk was afraid of attracting Dr Manhattan's attention he up and run. Manhattan killed Pandora in Doomsday clock, go and reread you are slack. Manhattan also killed Metron a New God!! Even Mxyzpltk said Manhattan was far worse than him didn't want his attention. The events of DC Rebirth are actions of Manhattan.

Mr Oz only put Mxyzpltk in a prison to cancel his powers. Mxyzpltk had to shout his name backwards to escape with all of his might. Mr Oz was also in contact with Manhattan

You are the one who doesn't know Manhattan and your knowledge of him is outdated, given you rely on old Watchmen comics. Go and read up on his recent feats and seriously check out Doomsday clock.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

[s]Oga you have slacked in DC Comics lore. Mr Mxyzpltk was afraid of attracting Dr Manhattan's attention he up and run. Manhattan killed Pandora in Doomsday clock, go and reread you are slack. Manhattan also killed Metron a New God!! Even Mxyzpltk said Manhattan was far worse than him didn't want his attention. The events of DC Rebirth are actions of Manhattan.

Mr Oz only put Mxyzpltk in a prison to cancel his powers. Mxyzpltk had to shout his name backwards to escape with all of his might. Mr Oz was also in contact with Manhattan

You are the one who doesn't know Manhattan and your knowledge of him is outdated, given you rely on old Watchmen comics. Go and read up on his recent feats and seriously check out Doomsday clock. [/s]
you are still saying trash. Go and read the comics instead of carrying everything from wikipedia.
you dont know pandora, metron, Mxyzpltk, Mr. Oz, Watchmen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Gone Girl

I thought it was just going to be another run of the mill romance movie.

I was wrong

7 / 10.

Good movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
you are still saying trash. Go and read the comics instead of carrying everything from wikipedia.
you dont know pandora, metron, Mxyzpltk, Mr. Oz, Watchmen

Wikipedia!! Lol, I actually read the comics man. Just few clarifications here and there needs wiki.

Oga stop saying trash. I am the one who should be asking you to read the comics as you've been saying trash since without evidence.

1st you said doc Manhattan can't alter Multiverses or erased DC continuity worth 10 years. I proved u wrong u quiet.
2. You made a stupid blunder of saying Dr Fate killed the Phantom Stranger, that's unbelievable.
3. The Mr Oz you mention scares Mxyzpltk is an underling of Manhattan.
4. The only thing you are shouting since is Manhattan. You are not disputing the fact Lucifer, Michael and Ellaine is far powerful.

You are just screaming I don't know Pandora, Spectre, Manhattan, Watchmen etc. When you obviously don't know recent happenings in the comics. You just rely on old knowledge. Even Doomsday clock that I thought you were more conversant with than me was bullcrap.

To cut your shite, here's proof of Mxyzpltk scared of Manhattan, choosing to mess with Superboy.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

[s]Wikipedia!! Lol, I actually read the comics man. Just few clarifications here and there needs wiki.

Oga stop saying trash. I am the one who should be asking you to read the comics as you've been saying trash since without evidence.

1st you said doc Manhattan can't alter Multiverses or erased DC continuity worth 10 years. I proved u wrong u quiet.
2. You made a stupid blunder of saying Dr Fate killed the Phantom Stranger, that's unbelievable.
3. The Mr Oz you mention scares Mxyzpltk is an underling of Manhattan.
4. The only thing you are shouting since is Manhattan. You are not disputing the fact Lucifer, Michael and Ellaine is far powerful.

You are just screaming I don't know Pandora, Spectre, Manhattan, Watchmen etc. When you obviously don't know recent happenings in the comics. You just rely on old knowledge. Even Doomsday clock that I thought you were more conversant with than me was bullcrap.

To cut your shite, here's proof of Mxyzpltk scared of Manhattan, choosing to mess with Superboy.[/s]
you are still saying trash
you dont even know what was going on in the picture you uploaded. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:

you are still saying trash
you dont even know what was going on in the picture you uploaded. grin grin

I hear u. No counter point except saying trash. grin
I don slap u with evidences since the beginning of this argument. And also lay waste to your false facts.

I don't have time to start presenting you with pics of Comic pages about the Pandora and Metron ish, even your Dr Fate and Phantom Stranger blasphemy, that's why I just negate you verbally cos it's exhaustive. You brought little to nothing feats of Franklin, yet argue shit about Manhattan you don't even know.

Yea, yea, go and read and learn more on your comics, only then we can have a good chat. Then come back Later grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

[s]I hear u. No counter point except saying trash. grin
I don slap u with evidences since the beginning of this argument. And also lay waste to your false facts.

I don't have time to start presenting you with pics of Comic pages about the Pandora and Metron ish, even your Dr Fate and Phantom Stranger blasphemy, that's why I just negate you verbally cos it's exhaustive. You brought little to nothing feats of Franklin, yet argue shit about Manhattan you don't even know.

Yea, yea, go and read and learn more on your comics, only then we can have a good chat. Then come back Later grin grin[/s]
if you dont know about Doctor Fate killing Phantom Stranger, then you are not current with DC comics. and you dont know about witching hour and the death of magic
You said Pandora is an Eternal -- you cant even differentiate characters in marvel and DC.
You said Manhattan created New 52 which has no official confirmation, and all their other deaths are not yet confirmed from DC
You said Manhattan created Rebirth Universe, there is nothing like rebirth universe. you dont know about rebirth.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Izanghi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Once upon a time in Hollywood is out on tfpdl, but on hdrip, as for me I'll wait for webdl or bluray. Please spoilers don't burst the film for us ooo. Na beg i dey beg una
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
urahara:
Gone Girl

I thought it was just going to be another run of the mill romance movie.

I was wrong

7 / 10.

Good movie
Rosamund Pike was absolutely flawless in this....i actually believed her initially.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
if you dont know about Doctor Fate killing Phantom Stranger, then you are not current with DC comics. and you dont know about witching hour and the death of magic
You said Pandora is an Eternal -- you cant even differentiate characters in marvel and DC.
You said Manhattan created New 52 which has no official confirmation, and all their other deaths are not yet confirmed from DC
You said Manhattan created Rebirth Universe, there is nothing like rebirth universe. you dont know about rebirth.

Stop saying $hit and passing it as facts. Fate never killed Phantom Stranger insteàd trapping him in his Helm.
Common sense makes you understand that Eternal = Immortal. Not same as Marvel's The Eternals.

What makes you even think DC and Marvel don't have characters with same name and similar abilities and mythos eg. DC also has its own version of Thor, Odin, Ares and the likes, which are a lot less powerful as their Marvel counterparts.

Go read New 52 flashpoint and understand that flash even said flashpoint would have happened even if he wasn't involved, cuz another being was out there messing with the timeline. It's a general consensus that Manhattan was responsible for new 52 and events leading to current Rebirth timeline.

If you don't know about Rebirth timeline then you are simply a clueless joke then, anyways Coming from a Marvel fan, why do I bother. Anyhoo keep with your falsehood, just shows you know nothing of DC comics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Telegram for you ....any quality you want and resumable download....Also very fast than a Link ....just click and relax

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by henrydadon(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
I just saw ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD,first of all Quentin Tarantino is a fucking_ genius,easily one of the best movie I've seen this year, What a trip! what ride..phew!..absolutely enjoyed this from beginning to the end, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt just showed the stuff they are made off, the pictures, visuals, cinematography are top notch, storytelling was smooth. Easily one of Quentin Tarantino best work. Y'all should go check it out. Kinda off a slow burn that ended with a bang. I love it.

Rating : 9/10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
henrydadon:
I just saw ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD,first of all Quentin Tarantino is a fucking_ genius,easily one of the best movie I've seen this year, What a trip! what ride..phew!..absolutely enjoyed this from beginning to the end, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt just showed the stuff they are made off, the pictures, visuals, cinematography are top notch, storytelling was smooth. Easily one of Quentin Tarantino best work. Y'all should go check it out. Kinda off a slow burn that ended with a bang. I love it.

Rating : 9/10

You never go wrong with Tarantino

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by henrydadon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
gustav25:

You never go wrong with Tarantino

Man is a genius,you just know when you are looking at his work, from The very first visuals.

There are levels to this things.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

[s]Stop saying $hit and passing it as facts. Fate never killed Phantom Stranger insteàd trapping him in his Helm.
Common sense makes you understand that Eternal = Immortal. Not same as Marvel's The Eternals.

What makes you even think DC and Marvel don't have characters with same name and similar abilities and mythos eg. DC also has its own version of Thor, Odin, Ares and the likes, which are a lot less powerful as their Marvel counterparts.

Go read New 52 flashpoint and understand that flash even said flashpoint would have happened even if he wasn't involved, cuz another being was out there messing with the timeline. It's a general consensus that Manhattan was responsible for new 52 and events leading to current Rebirth timeline.

If you don't know about Rebirth timeline then you are simply a clueless joke then, anyways Coming from a Marvel fan, why do I bother. Anyhoo keep with your falsehood, just shows you know nothing of DC comics.[/s]
stop saying trash
Eternals are not immortals in DC

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
I've seen this movie before, but for some reason I'm still petrified.

Autopsy of Jane Doe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
gustav25:
Telegram for you ....any quality you want and resumable download....Also very fast than a Link ....just click and relax

I'm not a fan of telegram.. Do you mind explaining how this work.. Is it a whatsapp group on a large scale? If so drop link, I bet it would be faster to download this way.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
realestniggah:

I'm not a fan of telegram.. Do you mind explaining how this work.. Is it a whatsapp group on a large scale?

Telegram is a cloud-based messaging app like Whatsapp, which is more open, safe, secure and private. ... All messages sent by telegram can be encrypted easily removed or removed. You can send files up to 1.5 GB, all the media can be stored in the cloud. It's not like WhatsApp....this is a channel where all they do is post movies and all you do is to download

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
gustav25:

Telegram is a cloud-based messaging app like Whatsapp, which is more open, safe, secure and private. ... All messages sent by telegram can be encrypted easily removed or removed. You can send files up to 1.5 GB, all the media can be stored in the cloud. It's not like WhatsApp....this is a channel where all they do is post movies and all you do is to download

So do I just search a particular channel up or I need a link?..And how often are movies or series posted? Because I need a faster way to download.. I'm tired of going through the hussle of navigating website and pop up ads.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
abduleez1:

Stop saying $hit and passing it as facts. Fate never killed Phantom Stranger insteàd trapping him in his Helm.

If you don't know about Rebirth timeline then you are simply a clueless joke then, anyways Coming from a Marvel fan, why do I bother. Anyhoo keep with your falsehood, just shows you know nothing of DC comics.
You are kind of wrong here. DC rebirth won't have happened if not for flash. Dr Manhattan simply stirred it in the right direction. I don't think Dr Manhattan is capable of doing the whole thing on his own.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
realestniggah:

So do I just search a particular channel up or I need a link?..And how often are movies or series posted? Because I need a faster way to download.. I'm tired of going through the hussle of navigating website and pop up ads.

You can search up channels and join them ... A channel like Rickychristanto uploads daily ... Tv series also have there own channels .... To make it easy for you , if you are on the app now , send me your contact let me dm you with some channels
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
gustav25:

You can search up channels and join them ... A channel like Rickychristanto uploads daily ... Tv series also have there own channels .... To make it easy for you , if you are on the app now , send me your contact let me dm you with some channels

Thanks man.. I will hit you up later when I download the app.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
cao:

Visuals were stunning. Although, the plot is a bit iffy, but bloody hell, it was entertaining.
Lol yeah I found the plot kind of iffy too and the visuals also amazing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), bhest(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.