Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767615 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
paradigmshift:

wetin u dey watch lol... no vex oo..

joker 0/10

Different taste for different folks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
NeededGist:

You are kind of wrong here. DC rebirth won't have happened if not for flash. Dr Manhattan simply stirred it in the right direction. I don't think Dr Manhattan is capable of doing the whole thing on his own.

Lol, like I said go and re-read it again and assimilate. You will see were Wally said the events were already in motion even if Flash didn't mess with the timeline. It was doings of a higher being. Manhattan that erased 10 years from DC timeline, is now incapable of tweaking or changing the timeline?? Really?!

Flash is just a tool to set things up in the grand scheme of things; the one pulling the strings, now that's Manhattan. That's why u need someone to do the dirty job without it looking like you were involved.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
hulk616:
stop saying trash
Eternals are not immortals in DC

Your problem na proper comprehension of English language. grin grin

Pandora was cursed for Eternity and pain. Stop twisting my words to suit your gobshite narrative.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by officialteemi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nova15:
Terminator: dark fate - 7/10

Cool fight scene, average plot but how does a machine age?
please share download link.
no cinema in calabar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
If I knew that the kidults on the thread will spend the next 37hrs and three pages to argue nonsense, I won't have asked about Dr Manhattan.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:15am On Nov 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
If I knew that the kidults on the thread will spend the next 37hrs and three pages to argue nonsense, I won't have asked about Dr Manhattan.

Why not just learn from their arguments? I certainly learnt something new about Dr Manhattan.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Next on the Watchlist ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I don't read as often as I used to, but back in the day, you'd often find me reading a good espionage thriller, a horror, science fiction fantasy, and Mystery.

The only romance novels I ever read were from Jackie Collins. I've read all her novels. I was drawn to them, cuz of their R-rated content... the woman had a way with words.

When I read Chances, I thought Jackie Collins was a man. It was later that I found out she was female.
Chances is over 700 pages but the more I read the novel, the more I wished the book will double in size.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Like knowing shiit about Dr Manhattan will improve my standard of living?

JeromeBlack:

Why not just learn from their arguments? I certainly learnt something new about Dr Manhattan.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:

perfect response. i don talk am sey Jeromeblack iq small pass fowl own.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2019
officialteemi:
please share download link.
no cinema in calabar

It's not out for downloads yet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Does insulting DC/Marvel fanboys on a nairaland thread improve your standard of living?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

perfect response. i don talk am sey Jeromeblack iq small pass fowl own.

The irony.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Gmajor:

When I read Chances, I thought Jackie Collins was a man. It was later that I found out she was female.
Chances is over 700 pages but the more I read the novel, the more I wished the book will double in size.

Her diction was certainly aggressive. What I loved most about her was her attention to details, and consistency. She'd often reiterate the same themes and characters down to even the most minute details, but they never felt stale.

I've read all her books; the Lucky Santangelo series ( 8 books in all), LA Connection series (3 books in all), Hollywood Divorces, The Power Trip, Hollywood Wives, etc.

Her books are fun, raunchy and very easy to read.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kehinde2017: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2019
introvertme:

Different taste for different folks.
I don't know why I wasted my time and data downloading this movie. Absolutely 0/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kehinde2017:
I don't know why I wasted my time and data downloading this movie. Absolutely 0/10
Simple. You haven't taken time to learn your own tastes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Perfume- The Tale of a Murderer:

A very strange and exquisite tale. I haven't finished it yet but it is simply breathtaking snd spine tingling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kehinde2017:

Ehya cry

I enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
nani667:
Next on the Watchlist ✔️

I have this but I've still not seen it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishilove:

A very strange and exquisite tale. I haven't finished it yet but it is simply breathtaking snd spine tingling...

I swear. I loved Dustin Hoffman's in the movie.

The story is really exquisite, but I was exhausted at the end. Anticlimax if you will....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishilove:

I'll accept a thank you with a smack on my ass, ma'am. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
J2381:

so you're a masochist? good to know.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
armadeo:

I swear. I loved Dustin Hoffman's in the movie.

The story is really exquisite, but I was exhausted at the end. Anticlimax if you will....
I think the ending was perfect. The execution scene almost made me choke on my dinner. WTF??

This movie is the strangest I've watched in a while. Exquisite!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
J2381:
I'll more than smack your ass, young man. I will give you a full body massage. The movie is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishilove:

I'll more than smack your ass, young man. I will give you a full body massage. The movie is something else
grin cheesy

Glad you like it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ishilove:

I think the ending was perfect. The execution scene almost made me choke on my dinner. WTF??

This movie is the strangest I've watched in a while. Exquisite!!

Yeah. Very strange movie but captivating.

Wonder who thought that up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
All hail the king.

King Henry!
King Henry!!
King Henry!!!

Burst my brain. Brilliant cinematography. Brilliant story telling. 9/10 if you are into history based movie.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
armadeo:

Yeah. Very strange movie but captivating.

Wonder who thought that up
Novel adaptation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2019
Treadstone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2019
The Island: 2 stars out of 4.

Even if you give Michael Bay a romance script, dude will churn out an action film with his trademark explosions.

The film had the potential of being a science fiction classic with the right director while avoiding the whole action thing.

It's somewhat a mockery of religion I noticed.

But plot irregularites and inconsistencies killed this one.

Please switch off your brains while seeing it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2019
Just recently downloaded Movies I'll be watching this weekend whose 720p HDs are now Out online
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood 2019
Rambo Last Blood 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Joker 10/10

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, Kionrae, Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.