Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3809332 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
"PERFECT GUY" - Good movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by executive202: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
IF THERE IS ANY WHATSAPP GROUP add me 08034058791. if not there is a new whatsapp GROUP WHERE YOU CAN GET D LATEST MOVIE/TVSHOWS ADD d admin on 08179159495
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2016
obixcel:
I think a lot of fans see him as one of the ''best horror movie actors'', if not the best. I watched '' HOME SWEET HELL'' and I hated that movie honestly, I hated d role his wife played when she butchered one of d guys, d movie irritated me so much.
I agree with you. "Home Sweet Hell" was down right stupid. And besides, Patrick Wilson doesn't get the credibility he is deserving of.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:24am On Jan 20, 2016
Tom Hardy is a brilliant actor!

Legend is beautiful. Hardy being able to change his facial expressions, voice, mannerisms to play two different people is just wonderful. Too good.

#Funny scene - 42:07
Insane Ron Kray telling his banker that he wants 50,000 pounds at a moments notice, because he wants to Nigeria and build a city in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wwe

Risk rumble is Sunday.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LetsHype101: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Graviton2:

Scripted...

http://deadspin.com/this-is-what-a-wwe-raw-script-looks-like-1570327862..

The thing is, I ain't got time for scripted and dramatised waste of time. I use to watch wwe @ a very much younger age, but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
BROOKLYN (2015)
Genres: Drama
Tags: Ireland
SIZE: 290mb
Quality: HD
Length: 111 min
Release Date: 06 Nov 2015
IMDb: 8.0 / 10
Storyline: An Irish immigrant lands in 1950s Brooklyn, where she quickly falls into a new romance. When her past catches up with her, however, she must choose between two countries and the lives that exist within.
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhlu3fhdcs4a30c/BROOKLYN%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
u know, "Now You See Me" is quite d good movie. It could have been the "Inception" of magic movies but...........it wasn't undecided undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by daminmartin15: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
1. Fast & Furious 7 ( 2015 )

2. Avengers : Age Of Ultron ( 2015 )

3. Jurassic World ( 2015 )

4. Star Wars : The Force Awakens ( 2015 )

5. Mission Impossible : Rough Nation ( 2015 )
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
daminmartin15:
1. Fast & Furious 7 ( 2015 )

2. Avengers : Age Of Ultron ( 2015 )

3. Jurassic World ( 2015 )

4. Star Wars : The Force Awakens ( 2015 )

5. Mission Impossible : Rough Nation ( 2015 )
Seen All except ''Star Wars''
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Just seen ''ROOM'' 2015. It's indeed a beautiful and nice movie, enjoyed it. I think the real star performer in the movie was the little boy, Jack. He acted brilliantly and said so many quotes that startled me, some poetic, some inspirational, and some others really made me laugh so hard. It's all about the struggles and challenges of childhood - especially being raised by a single parent. Good script, nice plot, and well executed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
obixcel:
The thing is, I ain't got time for scripted and dramatised waste of time. I use to watch wwe @ a very much younger age, but not anymore.

WWE wrestlers are just muscular stuntmen/women.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
I downloaded the revenant on my laptop about a week ago but i kept postponing watching it. When i saw the trailer i knew this was not the kind of movie to see for the first time on a laptop. So, tommorow i'll be watching it at the cinema, this way i can feel and appreciate all the effort that went into making the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khadim2016(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Presently watching the Liberian.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tommychow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
I just finished watching THE REVENANT! What a beautiful movie. The director, Alejandro G. Iñárritu, is quickly becoming one of the best directors. I love what he does with the camera. He loves to make his scenes flow with little to no cuts. Just like he did in BIRDMAN, another epic movie.

Leonardo DiCaprio must win best actor (Oscars), he deserves it after such meticulous performance. His acting was perfected in the tiniest details. This movie wasn't mainly about dialogue, it was more like acting with the whole body, complex body expressions.

Tom Hardy was outstanding too as a supporting actor. However, I struggled understanding his accent though.

GREAT MOVIE!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tommychow(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
I am about to watch CREED and SPOTLIGHT. All reviews have been very good so far. Spotlight is even nominated for best picture (Oscars). I should enjoy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
What's up with the #oscarissowhite issue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Watching vintage movies

Misery
One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Open to suggestions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
dolphinheart:
What's up with the #oscarissowhite issue
It's what is trending right now as a build up to d Oscars. Black actors and even some white folks have accused the Oscars Award for lack of diversity i.e for being one sided in race. A certain black actor voiced his frustration, He said ".....do they mean we can't act"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
obixcel:
It's what is trending right now as a build up to d Oscars. Black actors and even some white folks have accused the Oscars Award for lack of diversity i.e for being one sided in race. A certain black actor voiced his frustration, He said ".....do they mean we can't act"?

So does the academy really think that black actors can't act, hence the bin selection?
Or its true that black actors can't act, hence the non selection?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

So does the academy really think that black actors can't act, hence the bin selection?
Or its true that black actors can't act, hence the non selection?
Well,It's hard to tell @ dis moment,but u can't help but understand the frustration, even George Clooney recently kicked against d Oscars for d same reason too, so d complaint is gathering momentum.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
obixcel:
Well,It's hard to tell @ dis moment,but u can't help but understand the frustration, even George Clooney recently kicked against d Oscars for d same reason too, so d complaint is gathering momentum.

Its Chris rock views/position that I want to know about now, if his going to take a stand or just joke about it .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

Its Chris rock views/position that I want to know about now, if his going to take a stand or just joke about it .
The most recent news has it that Chris Rock, who is scheduled to host the 2016 Oscars Award, has been urged by Tyrese and 50 Cent to drop out of d show. Even Will Smith has confirmed a no-show @ d Awards ceremony, in fact in his own words he said, "We are uncomfortable to stand there and say this is ok"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

I've just confirmed from d Dailymail, Chris Rock actually joked about it, offering 3 reasons why fans should tune in next month for d awards, d reasons are: 'Presenter cleavage', 'check out who died dis year' (and)' I might curse!' Lol funny man. But no doubt Chris is under pressure frm fans to quit hosting d show as a show of solidarity for d #oscarsissowhite
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
obixcel:
I've just confirmed from d Dailymail, Chris Rock actually joked about it, offering 3 reasons why fans should tune in next month for d awards, d reasons are: 'Presenter cleavage', 'check out who died dis year' (and)' I might curse!' Lol funny man. But no doubt Chris is under pressure frm fans to quit hosting d show as a show of solidarity for d #oscarsissowhite

Dnt think he can quit, might have legal implications if he does so.

But I trust Chris, he is gonna make those guys regret they made him the host.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
S*x After Kids.
I forgot how much I like this film, why did I put it on? cao, GO TO BED.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
dolphinheart:

Dnt think he can quit, might have legal implications if he does so.

But I trust Chris, he is gonna make those guys regret they made him the host.
hmm,the question is Will Chris succumb to fans' pressure and bite the fingers that feed him? Can he dare to do so? We'll see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Caleb5: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Ymodulus:
Wwe

Risk rumble is Sunday.

.....! I don't just understand the hatred for Roman Reigns, but that guy is the most abused WWE champion in history. I really feel for that guy, he's really a Champ.
I want a fight between Broke Lesnar and Roman Reigns (wished Broke would agree) against The disgusting Wyatt Family !...... sad
Ymodulus:
Wwe

Risk rumble is Sunday.

.....! I don't just understand the hatred for Roman Reigns, but that guy is the most abused WWE champion in history. I really feel for that guy, he's really a Champ.
I want a fight between Broke Lesnar and Roman Reigns (wished Broke would agree) against The disgusting Wyatt Family !......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2016
koice:

the spectrum of "Ethnic Bias", whereby the whites have better chance of landing certain jobs

Unless you're white & ugly, but your chances are still better than a black person.

I'm watching Captain America TWS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.