Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3810100 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ymodulus: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Caleb5:

.....! I don't just understand the hatred for Roman Reigns, but that guy is the most abused WWE champion in history. I really feel for that guy, he's really a Champ.
I want a fight between Broke Lesnar and Roman Reigns (wished Broke would agree) against The disgusting Wyatt Family !...... sad

.....! I don't just understand the hatred for Roman Reigns, but that guy is the most abused WWE champion in history. I really feel for that guy, he's really a Champ.
I want a fight between Broke Lesnar and Roman Reigns (wished Broke would agree) against The disgusting Wyatt Family !......

The Wyatt family are just so disgusting. They tried to mess with the UnderTaker and Cane recently but they showed those guys that they are kids. Undertaker is boss.

Roman reigns is just so hated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Caleb5: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Ymodulus:

The Wyatt family are just so disgusting. They tried to mess with the UnderTaker and Cane recently but they showed those guys that they are kids. Undertaker is boss.

Roman reigns is just so hated.
......! Yh, true boss !......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
obixcel:
hmm,the question is Will Chris succumb to fans' pressure and bite the fingers that feed him? Can he dare to do so? We'll see.

The fans wunt see his participation as betrayal, they are more sophisticated than that. But he will still give the fans something to cheer/talk about with the way he handles the issue during the show. Na just make one white guy misyan or miss do during the show. He go turn am to scapegoat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
dolphinheart:

The fans wunt see his participation as betrayal, they are more sophisticated than that. But he will still give the fans something to cheer/talk about with the way he handles the issue during the show. Na just make one white guy misyan or miss do during the show. He go turn am to scapegoat.
Well, It's gonna be interesting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Graviton2:

That woman actually helped Ellis resolve to honor her marriage.
And she would not have, if not for the woman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls guys, whenever you mention a movie you just watched or have watched, pls put a rating beside it .
For example, I just watched spectre(8/10).
I think we should use this as a guide for those who want to watch the film and prevent questions like e sweet?, e good?

If you see cao and other respected monikers rate a movie 7.5 and above, you wunt need to ask any question before you download it.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
dolphinheart:
Pls guys, whenever you mention a movie you just watched or have watched, pls put a rating beside it .
For example, I just watched spectre(8/10).
I think we should use this as a guide for those who want to watch the film and prevent questions like e sweet?, e good?

If you see cao and other respected monikers rate a movie 7.5 and above, you wunt need to ask any question before you download it.
Respected?...okay.. cool. I'll give it a go, but remember ratings are subjective - one man's food is another man's poison and some films are better/worse after successive viewings.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
cao:

Respected?...okay.. cool. I'll give it a go, but remember ratings are subjective - one man's food is another man's poison and some films are better/worse after successive viewings.
I concur too, although higher ratings attract higher views and downloads, it's not the ultimate because of different tastes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
cao:

Yep, want guys to give there subjective view/rating on the movies they have watched and want to mention.
After successive viewing and you wish to change ur rating , one is free to do so. The rating is just ur view of the movie as at when you last watched it, so if it keeps going up each time you watch it, pls(everyone) tell.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
The Big Short (2015)
Genres: Biography
Tags: USA
Quality: HD
SIZE: 363mb
Length: 130 min
Release Date: 23 Dec 2015
IMDb: 8.2 / 10
Storyline: Four men with formal economy ability knew a financial crisis will occur in the mid-2000s. They are now trying to bet big on it happening by using the "credit default swap" innovation working against the CDO market- where the people that involved in it aren't have a clear vision about their prospect and still stuck in their greedy attitude. Then, these men trying to make profit from this situation, which is a very risky bet- but it's still not impossible. Their eccentric economy movement represents their ambition, which can bring them glory- or a very huge loss.
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x12uxzbmcqcaqrq/THE%20BIG%20SHORT%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0

Spotlight (2015)
Genres: Biography
Tags: USA
SIZE: 380mb
Quality: HD
Length: 128 min
Release Date: 25 Nov 2015
IMDb: 8.6 / 10
Storyline: When the Boston Globe's tenacious "Spotlight" team of reporters delves into allegations of abuse in the Catholic Church, their year-long investigation uncovers a decades-long cover-up at the highest levels of Boston's religious, legal, and government establishment, touching off a wave of revelations around the world.
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uy8m1qg1n4ebdl/SPOTLIGHT%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Watched one of Charlie Chaplin's golden oldies, City Lights, this evening. Arguably one of the greatest & funniest movies ever made. The boxing scene's plain hilarious... l couldn't stop laughing. Charlie was a genius. cheesy

9/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
"Last Witch Hunter"- Seen, nice but not too fantastic, I'll rate it "fair"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
About to watch The Big Short.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
cao:
About to watch The Big Short.
Good, get on with it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
So i finally got to see #the Revenant in the cinema like i planned. Here is my 2cent, great photography, not so great movie. I could hardly hear what Tom Hardy was saying with that accent in the movie. I'll definately love to see the behind the scenes of the movie, brilliant directing on the part of the director. Also, i think it was a bit too long. You could step out from the cinema hall for say 10minutes and not necessarily miss anything lipsrsealed.
We gotta still give it to Leornado though, great acting and delivery. Will i watch it again? Naahhhh.
I'll rate it a 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
I also got to see # Daddy's Home which is supposed to be a family comedy. I don't think kids should be allowed to see the movie even though it had little kids in it. It was funny and had me laughing at different point in time. The language was however crass and contained alot of sexual innuedos not appropriate for kids. Mark delivered on this one and so also did Will. I'll give it a 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Floyd45:
I also got to see # Daddy's Home which is supposed to be a family comedy. I don't think kids should be allowed to see the movie even though it had little kids in it. It was funny and had me laughing at different point in time. The language was however crass and contained alot of sexual innuedos not appropriate for kids. Mark delivered on this one and so also did Will. I'll give it a 6/10
you really had a great cinema experience, concerning Tom Hardy's accent, dats why it's good watching it with the movie sub-title as it helps a lot, I watched it in d comfort of my room with my PC connected to my sound theatre system, good quality video with downloaded subtitles to help with their "hard to understand accents". Good one for you though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2016
obixcel:
Good, get on with it
Well, you should have told my cinema to remove all the trailers before the film...Anywho, it gets an 8/10. They've made a film that an average American with a short attention would understand what and how the recession happened.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2016
obixcel:
you really had a great cinema experience, concerning Tom Hardy's accent, dats why it's good watching it with the movie sub-title as it helps a lot, I watched it in d comfort of my room with my PC connected to my sound theatre system, good quality video with downloaded subtitles to help with their "hard to understand accents". Good one for you though.

I think with the right surroud sound sytem you can equally enjoy it @ home. I was almost going to complain about the audion @ the cinema, until i read some reviews about Tom Hardy been inaudible only then i knew i wasnt alone..lol.
I have the HD format on my laptop, i am thinking of going through some scenes to see if i can catch some of what he had to say...lol..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2016
obixcel:
Well,It's hard to tell @ dis moment,but u can't help but understand the frustration, even George Clooney recently kicked against d Oscars for d same reason too, so d complaint is gathering momentum.
is there any studio release that was a darling with the critcis featuring a black actor this season cant think of any.
The head of the academy na black woman I don't know why this stuff is always news.

@graviton2 I just saw Shawshank redemption 10/10recently great movie.
Or try Mel brooks "blazing saddles 9/10or Kubricks "dr strangelove" 9/10both funny die.

@dolphinheart
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
cao:

Well, you should have told my cinema to remove all the trailers before the film...Anywho, it gets an 8/10. They've made a film that an average American with a short attention would understand what and how the recession happened.
d recent financial crisis isn't far fetched, I think everyone can connect to It. It's also currently showing in my local cinema. How did u see d movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

is there any studio release that was a darling with the critcis featuring a black actor this season cant think of any.
The head of the academy na black woman I don't know why this stuff is always news.

@graviton2 I just saw Shawshank redemption recently great movie.
Or try Mel brooks "blazing saddles " or Kubricks "dr strangelove" both funny die.

d thing is, it's difficult to ignore the lack of diversity which is so obvious even to d white folks, dats why fans have been talking about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

@graviton2 I just saw Shawshank redemption recently great movie.
Or try Mel brooks "blazing saddles " or Kubricks "dr strangelove" both funny die.

Shawshank Redemption - Watched 8/10*
Blazing Saddles - Will check it out
Dr Strangelove - Watched (Precious bodily fluids...Lol) 8.5/10*
Kubricks - Will check it out

Have you seen Psycho 9/10* and To kill a Mockingbird 9.5/10*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
I can't get what's odd about Tom Hardy's accent in The Revenant - His English afterall. Even American actors have issues with Frontier accents: Casey Affleck in The Killer inside me and Maddsen in The Hateful Eight clearly had this problem.

I actually heard everything Tom Hardy said...Funny part, the story about God being a Squirrel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
obixcel:
d recent financial crisis isn't far fetched, I think everyone can connect to It. It's also currently showing in my local cinema. How did u see d movie?
Cinema.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Graviton2:

Shawshank Redemption - Watched 8/10*
Blazing Saddles - Will check it out
Dr Strangelove - Watched (Precious bodily fluids...Lol) 8.5/10*
Kubricks - Will check it out

Have you seen Psycho 9/10* and To kill a Mockingbird 9.5/10*
Have seen psycho and already know too much about to kill a mockingbird to watch it now.

You know any old movie that is as funny as strange love ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
cao:
Cinema.
ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
obixcel:
d thing is, it's difficult to ignore the lack of diversity which is so obvious even to d white folks, dats why fans have been talking about it.
But it always the same song everytime ,a strong case could be made for idris alba haven't seen it myself but he was said to be great in it but Na Netflix stuff.
The award shouldn't be forced to include films to satisfy any race that na cheating
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Have seen psycho and already know too much about to kill a mockingbird to watch it now.

You know any old movie that is as funny as strange love ?

I doubt you'll find a movie half as funny.

BTW, Kubrick isn't a movie, he's a director - Stanley Kubrick. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Graviton2:

I doubt you'll find a movie half as funny.

BTW, Kubrick isn't a movie, he's a director - Stanley Kubrick. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I no type am well Stanley Kubrick made Dr strange love and brooks made blazing saddles
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Watching "BROOKLYN" it's beautiful,nice movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Legend.
Family is the first & last gang. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.