Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3834791 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xp17(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
oyaskii:
Can't even Understand the Hype...The Revenant is a very very Average movie.
I've tried to watch the movie twice, but not clicking. Yet to see the oscar worth in the movie Concussion is far better off
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

is there any studio release that was a darling with the critcis featuring a black actor this season cant think of any.
The head of the academy na black woman I don't know why this stuff is always news.

@graviton2 I just saw Shawshank redemption recently great movie.
Or try Mel brooks "blazing saddles " or Kubricks "dr strangelove" both funny die.

Can you modify and add your personal ratings pls.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
xp17:
I've tried to watch the movie twice, but not clicking. Yet to see the oscar worth in the movie Concussion is far better off
Revenant may be average but neither is Concussion any better. I've watched Concussion and it isn't Oscar deserving either, just in d same average rating.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jorhney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
5thwave cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have to ask this question
Is there any post apocalyptic movie that the lead na young man ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Yea there is, Maze Runner: Scotch Trials is a post-apocalyptic movie, Lead Actor is a young man. His movie name was "Thomas"

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Zombieland.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xp17(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
obixcel:
Revenant may be average but neither is Concussion any better. I've watched Concussion and it isn't Oscar deserving either, just in d same average rating.
probably because you have no ideal about NFL .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2016
xp17:
probably because you have no ideal about NFL .
Haha! The NFL? American version of football, It's not just about having an idea, the thing is, d movie as a whole is nice, I even posted a link of it here on dis thread, but it is not up to d level of Oscar- deserving yet in my opinion. It's just about a brain infection discovered, dats all! Nothing too fantastic. In summary, Concussion is good but not excellent (my opinion)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
jorhney:
5thwave cool

Obixcel..

Anytime you get this mention me with the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
A film like Concussion, deserved an Oscar nomination in the Best Picture category, because of it's significant impact on the American history (It's based on a true story).

Admittedly, Will Smith didn't quite pull off the role of "Dr Bennett Omaru" convincingly enough, I felt Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje would have made a better Nigerian-American.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Modern Times

Part satirical, part foursquare, this movie openly mocked capitalism whilst simultaneously hopeful of a better future. It's a movie that would make one laugh and ponder all at once.

A Charlie Chaplin classic.

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
koice:
A film like Concussion, deserved an Oscar nomination in the Best Picture category, because of it's significant impact on the American history (It's based on a true story).

Admittedly, Will Smith didn't quite pull off the role of "Dr Bennett Omaru" convincingly enough, I felt Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje would have made a better Nigerian-American.
Exactly! They should've used a Nigerian-American, I sensed maybe they wanted a renowned movie star who can make d movie sell enough to a wider audience, but they should've done d needful.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
armadeo:

Obixcel..

Anytime you get this mention me with the link.
I'll search for it,but I'm afraid It may be d dubbed Cam version dat may be available for now. But d search goes on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trigar12(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls any confirm action or comedy film released within November last year till diz present moment abeg?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
"KILL GAME" 2015 Nice thriller movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Check out Predestination (9/10)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xp17(m): 5:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Ymodulus:
Wwe

Risk rumble is Sunday.
triple H won.
Brock lesner removal was fraud.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ymodulus: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2016
xp17:
triple H won.

Yes I also just finished watching the movie live on the WWE Network from 2am - 5:10am. Triple H winming it was really sad. The authority once again have a reason to boast.

I think Dean Ambrose needs to go learn how to fight and stop throwing childish punches. He got me angry with his childish approach to Triple H.

Brock Leaner removal is bad. The brothers of destruction also need to be controlled. Their fraud act is getting too much and it need be curb. I don't think this is good for industry.

With the whole Hype, Chris Jericho came , and flopped.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mylora: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Pls anyone with a BluRay HD link to Spectre? Would greatly appreciate that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Caleb5: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2016
xp17:
triple H won.
.......! WWE isn't what it used to be. So many wrongs these days. I was once frustrated and quitted wrestling when Roman Reigns was cheated, and I might still do the same.
I don't just know the hatred for Roman Reigns, when he was cheated, some fans got angry and queried the management before a rematch was really held. The Authority is so corrupt.Some wrestlers are just misbehaving, they should try to be controlled !......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rmaniax: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Free download Latest Movie, TV series, Ebook, Music etc..

http://www.ddlrls.net/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Caleb5:

.......! WWE isn't what it used to be. So many wrongs these days. I was once frustrated and quitted wrestling when Roman Reigns was cheated, and I might still do the same.
I don't just know the hatred for Roman Reigns, when he was cheated, some fans got angry and queried the management before a rematch was really held. The Authority is so corrupt.Some wrestlers are just misbehaving, they should try to be controlled !......
You see, dis was what made me stop watching wwe a long time ago, can't remember d last time I sat to watch it, must be over a decade now. They call it entertainment, but it's more like stage-managed, scripted and dramatised superficial egos on display, cheats, indiscipline and all sorts of wickedness. They end up provoking d fans as d bad guys cut corners and get away with undeserved win, seems the authority does dis intentionally.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Caleb5:

Chill, bro! It's all scripted! Triple H winning is part of the plan, an advent of a new chapter, hence, a brand new feud and storyline would ensure.

I do agree with you on one thing though, WWE is most certainly not what it used to be. There was a time it used to be hardcore - the attitude era. We get to see some really bloody matches - nail matches et tal. But since it moved to "USA", a terrestrial Network, the content got watered down and comprehensively censored, now it's basically PG-13.

On the issue of Roman Reign getting constantly cheated and mistreated, not at all. It's all part of a bigger plan. Reigns is the heir apparent to John Cena as the future face of the company. All the trials he's passing through right now is basically the "hype up" phase. Cena went through the same in the hands of Kurt Angle and Randy Orton when he was coming up. The plan is to pass them off to the WWE universe as "Fighting Champs". It worked for Cena, and if all goes according to plan - barring injury - would work for Reigns as well.

Bottom line: WWE is arguably the longest running Television series in history. All the wrestlers are trained performers and actors.

So, calm down and enjoy the show as you would GOT.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
obixcel:
I'll search for it,but I'm afraid It may be d dubbed Cam version dat may be available for now. But d search goes on.

No need for dubbed cam. We will wait for clear copy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xp17(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Ymodulus:

Yes I also just finished watching the movie live on the WWE Network from 2am - 5:10am. Triple H winming it was really sad. The authority once again have a reason to boast.

I think Dean Ambrose needs to go learn how to fight and stop throwing childish punches. He got me angry with his childish approach to Triple H.

Brock Leaner removal is bad. The brothers of destruction also need to be controlled. Their fraud act is getting too much and it need be curb. I don't think this is good for industry.

With the whole Hype, Chris Jericho came , and flopped.
The lunatic (Ambrose) punches can't scare a little baby , just half baked grin

Y2J spent almost all his time resting . grin

Kelvin owen didn't come to win, he only came to fight his enemies. grin grin

At some point, i thought the wyan family got it, because they became more formidable and it took the beast to break the link.

I knew roman would come back after beaten by the league of nations.

The winner should have be someone who came in at the beginning or mid way, not the last guy who barely just got into the ring.
I was happy the fight was during lunch break at work. I had to rush home to watch it and borrow few minutes cool.

The big question is, who is Triple H gonna fight at the wrestlemanian? Is it brock, Y2J, Roman or will cena return from injury to fight

Cc: caleb5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2016
I thought this thread was for movies? Had no idea it was for the WWE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.