Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761742 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
mekaprime:

Hmm..Yanga day sleep jeje, trouble want wake am.

Nah, We roll well. No ish between us two. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Itzneowizy:
thanks to the trailer ...i feel like I've finished watching the whole movie undecided
won't stop it from making a billion though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Laurene:
won't stop it from making a billion though

Yea, it will gross over a Billie.

The most likely candidate to win the movie year worldwide.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Laurene: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Yea, it will gross over a Billie.

The most likely candidate to win the movie year worldwide.
it's international earnings will be crazy. Even Hobbs and shaw grossed over 500 million overseas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Yea yea tell that to "Love you 3000" inevitably IGNORED. grin

You ain't Cinema boy. kiss
angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Do you remember the last time you visited your village, on your way in, that old woman that sat down beside your family house with her left hand on her chin looking at you with disdain while you were doing like you own the whole village?
She is the genesis of your comprehensive problems.

I am talking A, Mr GAYbriel is talking Z.

No wonder he is missing JeromeBlack.
Fagmen of a feather flock together cheesy

abduleez1:

This man, you are just ludicrous. When have I been the first to complain when trouble looms on this thread. I've never been one to whine when kasala bursts on this thread. So baba all that is in your head.
Baba chop your popcorn finish and come back, I can't here u clearly.

FYI I roll well with JeromeBlack, he understands me, I understand am. The only time I had issues with him was once with his Born2freak troll handle when we were both arguing box office gross including Joseph123 something. Asides that we have no qualms. We soon enjoyed the banter later on tongue

Stockholm syndrome ko Sweden hostage illness ni. LMAO you sure say you are not projecting, you seem to like me MUCH. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Do you remember the last time you visited your village, on your way in, that old woman that sat down beside your family house with her left hand on her chin looking at you with disdain while you were doing like you own the whole village?
She is the genesis of your comprehensive problems.

I am talking A, Mr GAYbriel is talking Z.

No wonder he is missing JeromeBlack.
Fagmen of a feather flock together cheesy

Okay Boomer.

Now I know you're Senile. They always say you're Senile, now I see why.

You sure do know much about this fam. You sure you ain't talking from personal experience?

Fagmen? Got any more jokes, this one's LAME AF.

For an old man to be this Stupid is TRULY astonishing, judging by your age. Who knows, it runs in the Blood. wink

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Go and meet JeromeBlack.

I don't have time for all this bromance

abduleez1:

Okay Boomer.

You sure do know much about this fam. You sure you ain't talking from personal experience?

For an old man to be this Stupid is TRULY astonishing, judging by your age. Who knows, it runs in the Blood. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Go and meet JeromeBlack.

I don't have time for all this bromance

Yea yea. Run along. Why don't you stick to your Business instead of sticking your nose up my AZZ.

TRUE, I ain't got time for your Bromantic GAY_ass.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Okay Boomer.

i don't understand
Which kyn civil bashing is this one sad.....how can you rain invectives on someone and still use this wink emoji. Huh undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Awon "We feel like we have watched the whole movie from the trailer" crew, this is not the first time you people have been yarning that okoto and yet whenever the movie releases, y'all still clueless as fvck about it until you actually see it.

And Oyaskii, if the franchise don tire you, you know where the door is. No need to rain on the parade of those still enjoying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Octopusssy:

What does cock_ blocking mean?
I used the word to represent something different from it's definition.

Coc.k blocking is when a guy either out of ignorance or jealousy prevents another guy from engaging in debauchery with a female. grin girls can also engage in cock blocking, now tell me how many guys have been c.ock blocked by you?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
Awon "We feel like we have watched the whole movie from the trailer" crew, this is not the first time you people have been yarning that okoto and yet whenever the movie releases, y'all still clueless as fvck about it until you actually see it.

And Oyaskii, if the franchise don tire you, you know where the door is. No need to rain on the parade of those still enjoying it.

Did you see me with a Glock telling folks to boycott the movie? Just stating my opinion and i will still repeat the FF franchise is exhausting at this point but if the recycled BS still rocks your boat feel free to indulge..free world and all my G.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ajoboss(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2020
abduleez1:
Well make una no vex, it seems I've crossed the line asking for THE ONE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED. lipsrsealed
my niggar

That's my movie grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2020
With the way this Fast and Furious franchise be going they better turn it to series, they might even get to 15 with Spiderman appearing because I don't see any rational explanation on how that niggga caught a car mid air.. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2020
a Fast and Furious series might be too expensive

Chibudollar:
With the way this Fast and Furious franchise be going they better turn it to series, they might even get to 15 with Spiderman appearing because I don't see any rational explanation on how that niggga caught a car mid air.. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Yea yea tell that to "Love you 3000" inevitably IGNORED. grin

You ain't Cinema boy. kiss
so love you 3000 and one didn't win anything? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chibudollar:
it has a tv series

cool animation series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
THE BOOK OF ELI (2010) 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Who else noticed that the elite in joker never did anything wrong to the poor ?

All the poor ever wanted to do was to find people to blame for all their problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Itzneowizy:
i don't understand
Which kyn civil bashing is this one sad.....how can you rain invectives on someone and still use this wink emoji. Huh undecided

Yea well, I feel it makes it more annoying.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Black SHEEP I sight you. How level? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
abduleez1:
Abeg where is JeromeBlack??

The Black sheep of the family. The one everybody loves to HATE. The atrociously annoying one. grin

Baba I hail oo. Hope you dey alright? I dey miss u. No craziness, Razzness for thread again. Come bring back the ginger and banter.

You no wan resume work AGAIN.

Bro. Long time. It is good to know that some people still remember me.

Though, I am just laughing at octopusssy and alexistaiwo. Why so pained? This is 2020. Let's leave the pain of 2019 and enjoy life.

Peace everyone grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

it has a tv series

cool animation series.

Wow, so which time this one came out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Wow, so which time this one came out.
26 december last year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
mekaprime:

Hmm..Yanga day sleep jeje, trouble want wake am.

Are you that scared of me?

I have repented, anyway.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
urahara:
Who else noticed that the elite in joker never did anything wrong ?

All the poor ever wanted to do was to find people to blame for all their problems.

the system was broken--it favoured the rich and shat on the poor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Are you that scared of me?
I have repented, anyway.
repented stop deceiving yourself.
you don't go from a sodomite to liking pusssy just like that.
it's the way that god made you, be proud of it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

the system was broken--it favoured the rich and shat on the poor.

When did they ever say the system was broken ?

And even if the system was broken , why did the poor have to take out their misery on the rich ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Though, I am just laughing at octopusssy and alexistaiwo. Why so pained? This is 2020. Let's leave the pain of 2019 and enjoy life.

Peace everyone grin

Nah, who fit forget you? grin

I just miss you, the time when you put reasonable argument on the table, not when you're trolling.

Others focus much on the trolling. I don't focus much on the negatives, after all everyone has their bad times. I just see it as time to whine, jeer and laugh at others nothing else. Just a good laugh.

This is TRULY a new year, so everyone should March forward and try to leave the stupid things we did last year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

26 december last year.

I thought as much. How this will release and I didn't Know for a LONG TIME.

This strategy of releasing animation before the premiere of the Live Action seems to be working.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
JeromeBlack suing for peace?

I am not buying this undecided

JeromeBlack:

Peace everyone grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), oyaskii(m), a4turitoroman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.