Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3730024 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ne Zha

8.8 / 10

Great animation, Great story... Highly recommended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Ne Zha.

Honestly I feel producers and directors should stop trying to make the bad guy, the good guy, especially when that bad guy is a demon.

Yeah I know choice is a key factor here but come to think of it, if the Love of someone's mother is so strong how come we've read and watched characters turn real evil?

Simply put what's good is good and what's bad is bad. Non the less a very awesome animation. Definitely a rewatch.

7.6/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2020
SalomonKane:
Ne Zha.

Honestly I feel producers and directors should stop trying to make the bad guy, the good guy, especially when that bad guy is a demon.

Yeah I know choice is a key factor here but come to think of it, if the Love of someone's mother is so strong how come we've read and watched characters turn real evil?

Simply put what's good is good and what's bad is bad. Non the less a very awesome animation. Definitely a rewatch.

7.6/10.

The moment they do that, you will come out and say "Oh, nothing new here, just another recycled piece of crap" humans Pele.

I would rate Ne Zha 9/10
Frozen 5/10 and Spies In Disguise 6/10

Graphics is so cool, the producers did a great job.
$723.65 million dollars wordwide ain't child's play.

Storyline is cool too, destiny may be preordained, but what becomes of us are the choices we make.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
I NEED NEW MOVIES
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Moneyboyz:

The moment they do that, you will come out and say "Oh, nothing new here, just another recycled piece of crap" humans Pele.

I would rate Ne Zha 9/10
Frozen 5/10 and Spies In Disguise 6/10

Graphics is so cool, the producers did a great job.
$723.65 million dollars wordwide ain't child's play.

Storyline is cool too, destiny may be preordained, but what becomes of us are the choices we make.

Yup... Ne Zha was just too good.. Impressive stuff.. Even though Frozen was a bit disappointing, 5 / 10 is quite low tho.. That just means it was average... I Would give Frozen 6.5...

I am yet to see Spies in Disguise tho, just downloading it

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Spenser Confidential.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Iliza, I enjoy her stand up, didn't know she also acted sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Leviathan (2014 film)....10/10

i've noticed that foreign language films are better than their hollywood counterparts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Abeg who get direct link to The Handmaiden/ Ah-ga- Ssi? I don't want Torrent oo. And not more than 800Mb.

I have searched online tire, no working links. Websites where I found the movie the file must have been deleted or expired from their host domain.

The one wey pain me pass I finally found one started downloading 600+MB only to stop halfway past 300mb without responding or downloading anymore. Just stuck. All this abnormal links sef am tired.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
abduleez1:
Abeg who get direct link to The Handmaiden/ Ah-ga- Ssi? I don't want Torrent oo. And not more than 800Mb.

I have searched online tire, no working links. Websites where I found the movie the file must have been deleted or expired from their host domain.

The one wey pain me pass I finally found one started downloading 600+MB only to stop halfway past 300mb without responding or downloading anymore. Just stuck. All this abnormal links sef am tired.

don't delete that file from the expired download link because there is a way you can get it to resume again.

just go back to the original webpage and initiate a download path again.

it will give you several options to choose from, one of the options will be sometime like "resume or refresh a download link.." or something like that.

click on that option, and wait a few seconds, the expired link will refresh and resume from where it stopped.

that's all.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Waiting for fantasy Island and invisible man

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
And Sonic the hedgehog is out on WEBrip

It came out fast

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

s1. dl server .info/Movie/Wild.Tales.2014/

eliminate the spaces.
this download link is very slow. Like really slow. Any alternatives?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Meklex:
this download link is very slow. Like really slow. Any alternatives?

must be from your isp. wasn't slow from my end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
The Negotiator (1998)....8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

must be from your isp. wasn't slow from my end.
which ISP did you use?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tolu121:
DandeNumeruno DandeNumeruno

Agent 47 (hitman) also went to the same agent school with james bond (agent 007) even max guavara (dark angel) all went into the same school. They were all trained to be working under many agencies of their choice but AGENT 47 was extra ordinary, he earned his own double pistol from the school at age 14.

They are so many agents, most killed by 47.

Agent47 was trained by the Vatican, 007 was trained by British secret service, Ergo...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Meklex:
which ISP did you use?
spectranet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
The Negotiator (1998)....8/10
Kevin Spacey and Samuel L. Jackson. Two of my favourites, this got to be epic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
blackjack21:

Kevin Spacey and Samuel L. Jackson. Two of my favourites, this got to be epic.

they both gave strong performances but paul giamatti stole the show. the guy's a natural actor.

in a tense film like that, a little comic relief is important and giamatti served it up in little doses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

spectranet.
mine is slow. I have tried mtn, Etisalat and airtel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Izanghi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tolu121:
And Sonic the hedgehog is out on WEBrip

It came out fast
Please which site did you get those films because tfpdl nah hdrip dem dey give me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
blackjack21:

Agent47 was trained by the Vatican, 007 was trained by British secret service, Ergo...
hmmm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Izanghi:

Please which site did you get those films because tfpdl nah hdrip dem dey give me.
pirate-bay.net

Na torrent site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
In the cartoon NE ZHA

The two boys should take the fight to the gods like Kratos did, the gods are selfish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

don't delete that file from the expired download link because there is a way you can get it to resume again.

just go back to the original webpage and initiate a download path again.

it will give you several options to choose from, one of the options will be sometime like "resume or refresh a download link.." or something like that.

click on that option, and wait a few seconds, the expired link will refresh and resume from where it stopped.

that's all.

Thank you Bro. I'll try it tonight. I saw that option before when I was about to give up but fear no let me try am. I was afraid it will wipe the previous downloaded content and start all over again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ne zha: 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
More downloads

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ne Zha
8/10
Genre: Action, Animation

Story was loosely based on the legend of Ne Zha. It was very funny, had a touch of emotion & had some very good action scenes. Also, the themes were very ok, truly, we are the architect of our own destiny.

The animation & special effects were stunning so to speak, the colour & sceneries were a spectacle to behold. The attention to details was top notch, without mincing words, this was one of the best animations I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nollywood is cooking something

Behind the scene of Nigeria's first military themed movie titled “Eagle Wings, the Nigerian Air Force story”. It will be one of the most expensive movie ever made in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Avengers:Infinity War

The most admiring part of this part of the franchise is the depiction of how the avengers were all picking themselves up from the disappointment of Civil War. Despite their battle rusty state generally, they put up a hell of a fight. Very impressive piece.

8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Captain Marvel

The introduction of this title character was delayed unnecessarily and, the story, when eventually told, was rushed. It is an average effort from the studio of Marvel

5/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Dybala11(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.