Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3758204 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Seunpaul01:

See this one.....Lol grin

U think I don't know that. This is not about what he could do,, it's about what he did when he had all the power.

If it is possible he should have just shut the whole state down and capture his target rather than bombing the plane.

U see that. "The whole town"

What are you on about? How could Pablo shut down the whole city to get his target when his target doesn't live in his city or controlled area? Does that make sense to you? Will Pablo leave his stronghold to go shutting down all cities in Colombia? Please, argue wisely.

Oga, towns/cities differ in sizes. The city in Extraction is small with just ONE possible entrance which makes it easy to shut down. If a city or town has multiples exist points, it's practically impossible to achieve that. I don't understand why you think it's unachievable when a city or area is that small.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Muhammad Ali was a piece of shite.

Muhammad too is also a slave name. You forget that Arabs were the first to enslave blacks in Africa.

He also used racial abuses on Frazier. Ali was not a civil rights activist. Fvck him.

He was a good boxer. End of story
you trying to sound controversial...
nice one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t think anyone dislikes America more than I do, but there is no denying that it’s the greatest country on earth cheesy at least for now
It definitely is.....
People call Americans ignorant about what goes on outside of the US but can't you blame them...
I always say if you can make it in US then you can make it anywhere in the world..
It's the American Dream
Lately I've been checking the Top sports Franchises in the world and most of the sports teams were the NBA, MLS, NFL etc....
Guess what, these are all American sports teams and they are the most valuable sports brands worldwide.....
Thier Market pool is massive, no country comes close...
You could be in America and live in a bubble because there's nothing out there you seek, the United States can't provide....
It's the Greatest Country on Earth full stop.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gidah: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Not true about Japan and South Korea. Disciplined, yes. But they love freedom
is USA as disciplined as any of them USA wey animals go soon dey fight for there right
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reign Of Assassins(2010)....7/10
Genre: Action, Adventure

Perfect choreographed action scenes, which were hyper realistic.

Acting was good, everyone basically played their part well.

Plot was well written, that plot twist really swept me off my feet. Also, i so much loved the character development employed by the writer, it sure made the viewers empathetic to the plight of the characters.

All in all, it was definitely worth the watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNuumeruno:

No healthcare, bad education, high debts, high crime, racial problems, social problems, worst politicians, religious retards_, anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers, Donald Trump, Fox News, alt-right, obesity, climate-change-deniers, etc.

America is a nation filled with illiterates of low IQs and a very narrow world view.

Earlier, you chastised someone for falling for the America propaganda machine and you go on to post this? Most of the problems you listed above are caused by the left you so much love and admire. You yourself have fallen for leftist media propaganda and let yourself be thoroughly brainwashed by their virtue signaling and "wokeness".

I don't know why, but politically correct Nigerians just make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
DriggityDre:

It had some inconsistencies. A movie's success is not determined by the BO revenue. All those people that boosted the movie's revenue could still be hardcore fans.
Endgame was 'meh' for me. I'll pick the Dark Knight over it any day.
BO revenue does go a long way in determining a movies success, but not acclaim. And I agree that it was mostly hype, but I enjoyed it very well and I would pick dark knight over it any day.

As for the BO gross, would it have happened without all that build up? Avatar did it as a stand-alone movie, the godfather did it as a stand-alone movie as well, titanic too and other movies before it, they couldn't even do on the first try they had to try again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mortal Combat:Scorpion's Revenge... 9/10. Topnotch action animation. Movie brings back childhood gaming memories.

Finish him!

Get over here! Epic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
GEMINIMAN (2019) 4/10
Excellent HFR technology and digital de-aging effects. but lacklustre plot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
kendrick93:

you trying to sound controversial...
nice one

Not really. Google about his racist caricature of Frazier. His beliefs about interracial relations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNuumeruno:

I don't laugh with idiots.

Go fvck yourself.

grin

What is really biting you? No good at home this quarantine?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mortal Combat:Scorpion's Revenge... 9/10. Topnotch action animation. Movie brings back childhood gaming memories.

Finish him!

Get over here! Epic
i will go see it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
losprince:

Earlier, you chastised someone for falling for the America propaganda machine and you go on to post this? Most of the problems you listed above are caused by the left you so much love and admire. You yourself have fallen for leftist media propaganda and let yourself be thoroughly brainwashed by their virtue signaling and "wokeness".

I don't know why, but politically correct Nigerians just make me laugh.

1. The biggest racists are on the right

2. Religious nutjobs going to church and protesting during a viral pandemic are on the right.

3. Lacklustre healthcare....the right that privatized healthcare instead of healthcare for all

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
fairlyisabel:
are you well at all? What exactly do you mean by"children cartoon" ? Honourable ancestor kindly give me the names of adult cartoons so that i can download and see them. Silly human
RICK AND MORTY, BIG MOUTH, BRICKLE BERRY, PARADISE PD, INSIDE OUT,UP, TUROK son of stone, ice age, superman red son, batman killing joke, mortal Kombat legends etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNuumeruno:

FYI, I hate China more than I hate the US. I don't know where you get the idea that I love China.

1. Education is free for citizens and immigrants alike in Germany.

2. This is the sort of questions you would expect of someone that has his head buried deep in the sand. Germany has many black people. Even if there are not many black people comparable to U.S, what about France or the UK? What's your excuse there, then? These two countries have significant population of blacks that would rival the black population in the U.S, and yet, we don't see French or British cops harassing and shooting them every other day like the American white cops do in America.

3, 4, & 5. Ever head of racial profiling and institutional racism? Google them, and don't be majorly shocked when your beloved U.S pops up.

6. Your question is deteriorating with very paragraph. lol.

I'll tell you this, America is the worst 1st world nation in the world.

No healthcare, bad education, high debts, high crime, racial problems, social problems, worst politicians, religious retards_, anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers, Donald Trump, Fox News, alt-right, obesity, climate-change-deniers, etc.

America is a nation filled with illiterates of low IQs, and very narrow world view.

The painful thing is,after all these rants against USA , If given the chance some of you won’t waste time before running to the USA (that’s if they aren’t there already)

Bunch of fvcktards.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolu121:
RICK AND MORTY, BIG MOUTH, BRICKLE BERRY, PARADISE PD, INSIDE OUT,UP, TUROK son of stone, ice age, superman red son, batman killing joke, mortal Kombat legends etc

Loll so these cartoons you listed were made for adults? Children are not allowed to see them? Tolu please i don't have strength for arguments. Try and see mosely, i bet you, you will love it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Extraction 2020......8,5/10

Miracle in Cell no 7......8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Plead:

The painful thing is,after all these rants against USA , If given the chance some of you won’t waste time before running to the USA (that’s if they aren’t there already)

Bunch of fvcktards.
We all love the green grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Onward

6.89 / 10

Great animation... Dunno if it is just me but Tom Holland's characters in all these animations are always annoying.... Overall it was just there

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Sherlock Holmes 2009. 7.7/10

It was a bit static but a very nice movie.
I have Sherlock and the Abominable Bride but the sound quality is bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2020
christian bale is a wonderful actor

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2020
fairlyisabel:
Loll so these cartoons you listed were made for adults? Children are not allowed to see them? Tolu please i don't have strength for arguments. Try and see mosely, i bet you, you will love it.
have u seen moana
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Plead:

Bunch of fvcktards.

Bros, some of us are based in Europe.

EU countries are far better than the USA.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyorsih(m): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2020
fairlyisabel:
Mosely 2019- 9/10(animation) This cartoon is dope. The best cartoon i have seen since this year. Many atimes the things we take to be fallacies are very much real.

Can I get a link, please ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by brainiacadeboi(m): 4:30am On Apr 28, 2020
please, can anyone here help me with a link to download dragon 2011 movie by Donnie yen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2020
brainiacadeboi:
please, can anyone here help me with a link to download
dragon 2011 movie by Donnie yen
Toyorsih:

Have y’all not noticed that anytime someone post a link he/she is banned? You can search tfpdotis or fzmoviez for it

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
have u seen moana
Sure, i have.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Toyorsih:

Go to toxicwap dot com. Its a dual video.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mortal Combat:Scorpion's Revenge... 9/10. Topnotch action animation. Movie brings back childhood gaming memories
OG spotted cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 6:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Ishilove:

I have Sherlock and the Abominable Bride but the sound quality is bad.
Re-download it, or can you still hear them properly?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Bad Therapy 6/10

Bad Education 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
DriggityDre:

Re-download it, or can you still hear them properly?
I will download it again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: chibzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.