Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3782977 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Seunpaul01:

See this one.....Lol grin

U think I don't know that. This is not about what he could do,, it's about what he did when he had all the power.

If it is possible he should have just shut the whole state down and capture his target rather than bombing the plane.

U see that. "The whole town"
You see, when the movie compared those drug lords to the name Pablo, it was some sort of metaphoric allegory used to describe the absolute power Pablo welded.

So comparing those drug lords to Pablo meant these guys had power beyond ones imagination. And locking down his own city, isn't a big of a deal. It's just like saying that when Pablo was alive, he couldn't lock down the city of MedellĂ­n.....Haba! reason am na.

You know, Pablo once opted to settle Colombia's debt, had the govt agreed, he would have owned Colombia. Even at that, he still wanted to be the number one man in Colombia at all cost, thus he opted for another method ( Bombing of Avianca airline), a discreet method, cause he cared for public opinion. You don't expect him to shut down the state & go gun blazing on a presidential aspirant. That's a dull move that'll dent his political ambition, & my niggah ain't that dull.

If not for the 2 dead Americans on the Avianca who prompted Uncle Sam into becoming more serious with finding & making Pablo pay, he'd have screwed Colombia big time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gidah: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
China has strict law let's say most countries from those regions are very disciplined, Asia as a whole is very strict on there laws. Just like people from the north here are also very stubborn that's and we from the west are free and loving. But northerners are just like those Asian they abide by the rule of the leaders mostly just like they do in Northern Nigerian here an average hausa man will listen to someone above him speaking same language before anyone but the west is a free land just like USA but very dirty in there ways of getting things done.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
kendrick93:
He was more than just a boxer.....
He stood for his rights, challenged the constituted authorities...
He even changed his birthname Cassius Clay to Mohammed Ali..
In his office in own words: cassuis clay was a slave name....

Muhammad Ali was a piece of shite.

Muhammad too is also a slave name. You forget that Arabs were the first to enslave blacks in Africa.

He also used racial abuses on Frazier. Ali was not a civil rights activist. Fvck him.

He was a good boxer. End of story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gidah:
China has strict law let's say most countries from those regions are very disciplined, Asia as a whole is very strict on there laws. Just like people from the north here are also very stubborn that's and we from the west are free and loving. But northerners are just like those Asian they abide by the rule of the leaders mostly just like they do in Northern Nigerian here an average hausa man will listen to someone above him speaking same language before anyone but the west is a free land just like USA but very dirty in there ways of getting things done.

Not true about Japan and South Korea. Disciplined, yes. But they love freedom

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
imagine see as dem turn this thread to international politics and religion stuff.

is there no moderator in this page

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mosely 2019- 9/10(animation) This cartoon is dope. The best cartoon i have seen since this year. Many atimes the things we take to be fallacies are very much real.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Believe American media propaganda machine at your peril.

DandeNumereuno:
Extraction (2020).....5/10

Action without substance is directly proportional to shit.

Thunder fire anyone that will quote me.

from ur silly comment so far, it only shows u hate America. u rate Extraction 5/10 and u think say that ur thunder no go fire u las las?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
The Godfather (1972) - 10/10
The Godfather is a 1972 American crime film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and produced by Albert S. Ruddy, based on Mario Puzo's best-selling novel of the same name.
It is the first installment in The Godfather trilogy. The story, spanning from 1945 to 1955, chronicles the Corleone family under patriarch Vito Corleone (Brando), focusing on the transformation of one of his sons, Michael Corleone (Pacino), from reluctant family outsider to ruthless mafia boss.
The Godfather was a blockbuster, breaking many box office records to become the highest grossing film of 1972.

The Godfather has received critical acclaim and is seen as one of the greatest and most influential films of all time. It has won numerous awards and accolades.
Al Pacino and Brando fvckin killed it, as expected.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
DriggityDre:
The Godfather (1972) - 10/10
The Godfather is a 1972 American crime film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and produced by Albert S. Ruddy, based on Mario Puzo's best-selling novel of the same name.
It is the first installment in The Godfather trilogy. The story, spanning from 1945 to 1955, chronicles the Corleone family under patriarch Vito Corleone (Brando), focusing on the transformation of one of his sons, Michael Corleone (Pacino), from reluctant family outsider to ruthless mafia boss.
The Godfather was a blockbuster, breaking many box office records to become the highest grossing film of 1972.

The Godfather has received critical acclaim and is seen as one of the greatest and most influential films of all time. It has won numerous awards and accolades.
Al Pacino and Brando fvckin killed it, as expected.
but endgame that did 1 trillion times better than this got zero Oscars angry
These low level thinkers Oscars judges will answer to God angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
hulk616:
[s]but endgame that did 1 trillion times better than this got zero Oscars angry
These low level thinkers Oscars judges will answer to God angry[/s]
Baba, Endgame is overhyped.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNumereuno:
Extraction (2020).....5/10

Action without substance is directly proportional to shit.

Thunder fire anyone that will quote me.

Transformer fall on you. I know that you are trolling for responses.

You fall my hand ooo.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
DriggityDre:

Baba, Endgame is overhyped.
[/s] blasphemy against Endgame. angry
You low level thinkers will pay for all these blasphemy. angry
Endgame was robbed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
hulk616:
Endgame was robbed
Robbed of a better plot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
DriggityDre:

Robbed of a better plot.
[/s] robbed of 11 Oscars angry
The plot was a masterpiece angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNuumeruno: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Originality007:

from ur silly comment so far, it only shows u hate America. u rate Extraction 5/10 and u think say that ur thunder no go fire u las las?

Holy shit! What a fvcking dork!

So much salt! LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
fairlyisabel:
Mosely 2019- 9/10(animation) This cartoon is dope. The best cartoon i have seen since this year. Many atimes the things we take to be fallacies are very much real.
Hey stop dropping children cartoon here

Enough warning to you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNuumeruno: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Originality007:
imagine see as dem turn this thread to international politics and religion stuff.

is there no moderator in this page

Piss off. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNuumeruno: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Transformer fall on you. I know that you are trolling for responses.
You fall my hand ooo.
I don't give a shit bout what you think.

My opinion is my opinion, kapish?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
fairlyisabel:

Tolu121:

Enough warning to you

Craze people dey this thread

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bbbwings: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
dokyOloye:

Leave those short sighted ppl.Some na their religion de determine their judgment of anything.
Is there anything like human rights in China?
A country that outrightly banned religion.Meanwhile America is a place you can sue even d president and get justice.
The America they diss,if it were America that handled this Corona in d way China did, many ppl would've been in or on their way to jail but in China,its d whistleblower that mysteriously disappeared.
Can you compare American companies in Nigeria like Chevron etc to d Chinese slave factories in Nigeria in terms of workers' welfare?
American companies all over d world is where ppl work and earn like ministers, can you say same for d Chinese?
What of business ethics?Can you compare Chinese to America in terms of honesty and ethics when doing business?And funny thing is their govt will shield them but America will at most look for soft landing for their citizens when they commit crimes or ask for them to serve their punishment in their home country.
Honesty and ethics is never a virtue of a capitalist. Why did American companies shift their production base to China. If they were honest they wouldn't leave America to exploit cheap labour in China.
Your iPhone is assembled in China.
America maybe a great country, but their foreign policy is no different to Saudi Arabia.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNuumeruno:

I don't give a shit bout what you think.

My opinion is my opinion, kapish?

Calm down.

I just hate your opinion. It sounds like trash to me.

No need to vex, okay? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
hulk616:
The plot was a masterpiece angry
It had some inconsistencies. A movie's success is not determined by the BO revenue. All those people that boosted the movie's revenue could still be hardcore fans.
Endgame was 'meh' for me. I'll pick the Dark Knight over it anyday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNuumeruno: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Calm down.

I just hate your opinion. It sounds like trash to me.

No need to vex, okay? grin

Nigga, we're not friends. I owe you nothing, and vice versa.

I can talk to you anyhow I choose.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
DriggityDre:

It had some inconsistencies. A movie's success is not determined by the BO revenue. All those people that boosted the movie's revenue could still be hardcore fans.
Endgame was 'meh' for me. I'll pick the Dark Knight over it anyday.
[/s] only low level thinkers will say A movie's success is not determined by the BO revenue. angry A movie is a product that is sold to make profit, if the movie fails like Shazam or Justice league in box office is a failure no matter the rating . angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
DandeNuumeruno:

Nigga, we're not friends. I owe you nothing, and vice versa.

I can talk to you anyhow I choose.

Are you okay? Should I call Pronicus to share some panties with you?

Guy, learn to laugh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNuumeruno: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Are you okay? Should I call Pronicus to share some panties with you?

Guy, learn to laugh

I don't laugh with idiots.

Go fvck yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
hulk616:
A movie is a product that is sold to make profit, if the movie fails like Shazam or Justice league in box office is a failure no matter the rating
Go check out the earlier prequels of Fast and Furious. Most of them had ratings below 40%... but they all cashed out above $250M BO revenue. Some low rated movies still make money. All they need is;
1) People without taste
2) Hardcore fans

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
hulk616:
I almost forgot;
3) Good marketing strategy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
DriggityDre:

Go check out the earlier prequels of Fast and Furious. Most of them had ratings below 40%... but they all cashed out above $250M BO revenue. Some low rated movies still make money. All they need is;
1) People without taste
2) Hardcore fans
as long as they made profit the movie was successful. Rating doesn't determine the success of a movie angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
DriggityDre:

1) People without taste
2) Hardcore fans
1. People without taste for trash and low IQ movies. angry
2. Hardcore fans/ high level thinkers angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Downsizing

I can't.... I don't even know where to begin
Great cast, outstanding concept.
Combustion of different genres made this movie bomb. Started out strong with elements that will obviously make it solid. White privilege, rich-poor trope etc. Hong Chau's perfomance is the only thing i enjoyed from this piece, i couldn't stop laughing.... why didn't she win the globe? At the end, the movie didn't just downsize, it capsized.

Alex Payne.... Mehn, you fall my hand
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tolu121:

Enough warning to you
are you well at all? What exactly do you mean by"children cartoon" ? Honourable ancestor kindly give me the names of adult cartoons so that i can download and see them. Silly human

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kevineleven(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.