Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3771555 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

1. The biggest racists are on the right

2. Religious nutjobs going to church and protesting during a viral pandemic are on the right.

3. Lacklustre healthcare....the right that privatized healthcare instead of healthcare for all

Yeah,
the Right founded the KKK,
Abraham Lincoln that abolished slavery was from the left abi?
You need to start asking some hard question instead of gulping down everything you ever read or heard from the mainstream media.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Tolu121:
RICK AND MORTY, BIG MOUTH, BRICKLE BERRY, PARADISE PD, INSIDE OUT,UP, TUROK son of stone, ice age, superman red son, batman killing joke, mortal Kombat legends etc

Could this be an adaptation on the Video Game?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

Yeah,
You need to start asking some hard question instead of gulping down everything you ever read or heard from the mainstream media.
Abraham lincoln did not abolish slavery because he was noble.It was all for an ulterior motive.When he became president,the south wanted to secede from the American Union and he was against it.This led to a civil war between the Union and the confederate south.Which the Union won.How did they win?Lincoln freed over 20,000 slaves in the south.Slaves who used to work for free on sugar plantations which was the backbone of the economy of the south.The move crippled the south's economy,funds for their rebellion dried up and they surrendered to the Union.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ravioli(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
embarassed

Lemme see how far with this one 'cos there alot of stupid movies this year

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
Abraham lincoln did not abolish slavery because he was noble.It was all for an ulterior motive.When he became president,the south wanted to secede from the American Union and he was against.This led to a civil war between the Union and the confederate south.Which the Union won.How did they win?Lincoln freed over 20,000 slaves in the south.Slaves who used to work for free on sugar plantations which was the backbone of the economy of the south.The move crippled the south's economy,funds for their rebellion dried up and they surrendered to the Union.
Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery for his self interest and nothing else

Interesting, seems you were sitting right next to Abraham Lincoln when he was scheming, its either that or you read it somewhere.
Lets put that out of the way,

Which group of people gave the freed slaves money and told them they can go live their lives as they want? the left or the right?

Which group of people told the free slaves they can remain and work in the plantations where they wont have to worry about food? the left or the right?

When you finish doing this research we can then move on to which side did the first black congressman man emerge from, the left or the right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
mekaprime:
Reign Of Assassins(2010)....7/10
Genre: Action, Adventure

Perfect choreographed action scenes, which were hyper realistic.

Acting was good, everyone basically played their part well.

Plot was well written, that plot twist really swept me off my feet. Also, i so much loved the character development employed by the writer, it sure made the viewers empathetic to the plight of the characters.

All in all, it was definitely worth the watch.
where did you download this movie from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ravioli:
embarassed

Lemme see how far with this one 'cos there alot of stupid movies this year
THE ILLUSIONIST is great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

Interesting, seems you were sitting right next to Abraham Lincoln when he was scheming, its either that or you read it somewhere.
Lets put that out of the way,

Which group of people gave the freed slaves money and told them they can go live their lives as they want? the left or the right?

Which group of people told the free slaves they can remain and work in the plantations where they wont have to worry about food? the left or the right?

When you finish doing this research we can then move on to which side did the first black congressman man emerge from, the left or the right?
From your previous posts,I guess it is the right.Whichever stance anyone wants to take,pandering to white racists is a favorite past time of the republican party.A good example is Richard Nixon who was able to get votes from the traditionally voting South by stirring up racist fears in white voters.One of his strategists called Kevin Phillips even said "The more negroes who register as democrats in the South,the sooner the negrophobe whites will quit the democrats and become republicans.Thats where the votes are"
I fall under no political spectrum but it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

Yeah,

Spoken with ignorance.

First, define left leaning politics.

Secondly, note that the parties switched sides in the past.

Thirdly, we are in the present. The KKK is on the right and vote Republican always. The white nationalists are on the right and vote Republican always. It take a truly ignorant person to say that the left is more racist than the right.

The left has had it's own share of racist incidents in the past but it is no where as close to the racist groups and history of the right.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ravioli(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
THE ILLUSIONIST is great

Dope movie, brov.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
I did not know that Hulk616 and Raalsalghul had a youtube videos produced by mjbolt grin grin grin

See them arguing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQGY_7h0o1s
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ravioli(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
iron man will beat batman,i dont understand why they are arguing about it

whitelotus:
I did not know that Hulk616 and Raalsalghul had a youtube videos produced by mjbolt grin grin grin

See them arguing

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
From your previous posts,I guess it is the right.Whichever stance anyone wants to take,pandering to white racists is a favorite past time of the republican party.A good example is Richard Nixon who was able to get votes from the traditionally voting South by stirring up racist fears in white voters.One of his strategists called Kevin Phillips even said "The more negroes who register as democrats in the South,the sooner the negrophobe whites will quit the democrats and become republicans.Thats where the votes are"
I fall under no political spectrum but it is what it is

And since then has the blacks been allowed to leave the mental slave plantation?
Many blacks have been harassed and called despicable names when they start to think for them selves, you are not allowed to question policies of your leaders when you are on the left, if you do, you are ostracized and punished, is that not some form of slavery?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
iron man will beat batman,i dont understand why they are arguing about it

Batman will fvck iron man up.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ravioli:

https://anonfile.com/I1Ge7bAen2/Reign. of.Assassins.2010.480p .BluRay.x264.400MB-_Mkvking.com_mkv
Your signature should have been: "they say my heart is cold, so I named my son snow".

Mekaprime?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

Spoken with ignorance.

First, define left leaning politics.

Secondly, note that the parties switched sides in the past.

Thirdly, we are in the present. The KKK is on the right and vote Republican always. The white nationalists are on the right and vote Republican always. It take a truly ignorant person to say that the left is more racist than the right.

The left has had it's own share of racist incidents in the past but it is no where as close to the racist groups and history of the right.

The ignorant one here is you,
Martin Luther King was a Republican, how would you know that, when all you leftist do is to bring out the race card, guess who is the culprit in chief for most black homicides, its the Blacks themselves, now you are blaming the degradation of the black families on Republicans, when its your left leaning democrats that introduced food stamps that make the black folks lazy and take men out of their homes.

I asked a simple question and it did not take long for you to scream "White Supremacist" how many Black men did it without the help of the white men in America.

There is a movie by Chadwick Boseman, Its call 42 (9/10),

That there is a bibliography of your so called white supremacist, cos according to you, whites only help blacks when they have
ulterior motives, you are so balls deep into racism that you cant even see how racist your comment are.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

The ignorant one here is you,
Martin Luther King was a Republican, how would you know that, when all you leftist do is to bring out the race card, guess who is the culprit in chief for most black homicides, its the Blacks themselves, now you are blaming the degradation of the black families on Republicans, when its your left leaning democrats that introduced food stamps that make the black folks lazy and take men out of their homes.

I asked a simple question and it did not take long for you to scream "White Supremacist" how many Black men did it without the help of the white men in America.

There is a movie by Chadwick Boseman, Its call 42 (9/10),

That there is a bibliography of your so called white supremacist, cos according to you, whites only help blacks when they have
ulterior motives, you are so balls deep into racism that you cant even see how racist your comment are.

Yet, most civil rights activists today are overwhelmingly Democrats. The parties switched sides in the past, but you will not hear.

White nationalists and KKK all vote Republican. So I dont know what point you are making

Argue with your keyboard since you dont want to learn or listen

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

First off I'm a die hard DC fan,
without prep time,
Ironman will decimate Batman.
Batman will only beat Tony Stark if he is not in his suit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

Yet, most civil rights activists today are overwhelmingly Democrats. The parties switched sides in the past, but you will not hear.

White nationalists and KKK all vote Republican. So I dont know what point you are making

Argue with your keyboard since you dont want to learn or listen

Just like the white supremacist switched to the left.

Same way you are now switching from your initial narrative.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

See them arguing

Iron man vs Batman is a mismatch angry Iron man will kill Batman easily. And hulk616 having an argument with raalsalghul is not possible. He has lost it. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

And since then has the blacks been allowed to leave the mental slave plantation?
Many blacks have been harassed and called despicable names when they start to think for them selves, you are not allowed to question policies of your leaders when you are on the left, if you do, you are ostracized and punished, is that not some form of slavery?
Whether left or right?Everyone over there is in a mess politically either way
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

without prep time,

Batman has his own iron suit too nah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

stop saying this myth. Batman can never beat iron Man. One missile or blast from iron Man, Batman is dead. angry
High level thinkers knows this already
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
pryme:

without prep time,
Tony Stark without his suit will still kill Batman. Tony Stark can control his suits angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

yes. But iron Man suits are better and stronger. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
Whether left or right?Everyone over there is in a mess politically either way

But which side would you prefer, the side you can disagree but still get along?
Or the side that when disagree you get CANCELED?

I think I will KEEP RIGHT.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
iron man is stronger,faster,more durable,has better tech,smarter and far richer than batman

whitelotus:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
end of discussion grin
pryme:

First off I'm a die hard DC fan, without prep time, Ironman will decimate Batman. Batman will only beat Tony Stark if he is not in his suit.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

Batmans main form of attack are mainly projectiles which I dont think can pierce through Ironman's titanium suit, unless Batman is always walking around with a sizable EMP bomb I dont see him denting Ironman,
Meanwhile I cant even start listing all the laser, shock-waves, missiles, in Ironman's suit.

Its true Batman also has his Superman-Buster suit, but that will require prep time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: rubi96(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.