Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3834642 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PovertyStricken: 6:42pm On May 24
GloriousGbola:

You have just witnessed the antics of a riff raff cloning my account.

You may have noticed three different mental patient type monikers posting shit on this thread. They are in the words of - Mariah obsessed with me. It is also possible they are one person.

Stay sharp. If in doubt check the profile. While imitation is the sincerest form of homoerotic lovelorn flattery, this clown has significantly less than my 14000 posts and he was registered two days ago.

I beat his arse so bad he know trails me up and down NL with a massive boner, looking for me to fk him again.

The little cunt is using the moniker gioriousgbola - with an I. Probably because the stalker bitch read on a thread where we eventually found one of us moniker started with i not l.

I am saying this because the faiked yahoo boy is too stupid to have thought this cloning on his own.

You know how it is. Some bitch arse niggaz just want to feel the tip of the gloriousgbola knocking on their soft palate.

your gay sexuality is written all over this post.
This is irritating and so disgusting.
Rubbish.
Below is a screenshot I captured telling Nairalanders you're gay.
Ishilove Cococandy Pocohantas Proserpina Farfalla Shaybebaby Doggedfighter folake4u Mariangeles akak MariahDevil needs to see this

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:46pm On May 24
PovertyStricken:
your gay sexuality is written all over this post.
This is irritating and so disgusting.
Rubbish

Nigga, you are not fooling anyone, except maybe okpa.

My preference for pussy has never been in doubt

And unlike you I am not a bitcharse nigga who has to pretend to be what he is not on an anonymous Internet forum

Keep trying. You may find some strangers who will swallow your bs. More likely though it will be more if the madness already on display. You logging in with 10 different monikers and quoting yourself. cry

Nothing we haven't seen in the 15 plus years we have been on this platform.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57pm On May 24
Kaycee7:
Initially thought it was a mis-mention but this is wild. Many are mad indeed but only few are roaming
No bro
Many are mad, majority of them are on nairaland
Seun can't handle the madness in this forum
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:50pm On May 24
GloriousGbola:

My guy cheesy

You know me na

The only person I will go out of my way to yab on this thread na my man abduleez1 and his big kno-cker fetish.

I won't say nothin about your wiafu harem
My guy catching a stray and he didn't do nothing 😂🤣😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shimran(m): 9:14pm On May 24
Westman001:
Pray make anticipation no kee me on this.

Nobody II

Really liked how the guy dealt with the Boss when he threatened his family cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:53pm On May 24
Kaycee7:
My guy catching a stray and he didn't do nothing 😂🤣😂

Let him cook. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:59pm On May 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoxhkE_U3Ww?si=L8SHaSXH3qr8qhuU

This looks like it's gonna be lit

This scene from the first trailer keeps playing in my head -

Detective Foley - do you ever read your own file?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:02pm On May 24
oyaskii:
Seems this one just slipped through the door and it was already green lit before the commitment to stop making garbage flicks.

Hoping the recent resolve, leads to better quality projects, if for anything, to justify the ridiculous spiral increase in sub prices they have been on lately.

Yep. One of the vestiges of the spending spree. Netflix got a new film division head in Dan Lin. He was heavily linked to head DC Studios before Gunn took over after he refused to leave and sell his small production company to WB.

Man is already sanitising the house. No more big spending spree on people that hardly have quality to their names and he's responsible for rejecting a few of the new prime shitty content Netflix is used to. There'd be many smaller budgeted movies not $200mn excessive spend on titles that gets easily forgotten as soon as they land on streaming.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Phant0mStranger: 8:34am On May 25

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Acebrain28(m): 11:35am On May 25
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:37pm On May 25
Acebrain28:
Please Sorry for derailing

Dear people please show some love to me

Nothing is too little ..
Today 25th May is my birthday.
Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank

God bless you abundantly!

It's your birthday and we should give you money... No be you suppose dey give us money?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 8:27am On May 26
Atlas 3/10

Jennifer Lopez alone destroyed this movie. Netflix must be mad to think Jennifer Lopez could lead a Sci fi action movie when she is even barely good for drama movies.

The movie tried for its CGI. The villain is cool sha.

I don't know why a 54 year old Jennifer Lopez would be acting like a quirky teenager. It is so cringe and off-putting.

I'm sure they put her there for horrny guys like Abduleez1 to drool over her azz

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:05pm On May 26
Acebrain28:
Please Sorry for derailing

Dear people please show some love to me

Nothing is too little ..
Today 25th May is my birthday.
Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank

God bless you abundantly!
Stop begging. It is not a good habit

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:33pm On May 26
It seems Hollywood and the powers that be are hell bent on shoving homosexuality down our throats to desensitize viewers and make it seem like its normal. They now go out of the way to include gay couples in almost every movie.

Mother of The Bride:

Rom Com for middle aged folks. A gay couple nicely inserted into the mix. It is really irritating when I see men acting all feminine. That is not my definition or view of what a man is, and that is not how I grew up viewing manhood, so when I see men reduced to flowers, it just irritates the heck out of me.

Love, Lies, Bleeding:
Don't even get me started on this one. There is so much lesbian sex that I had to skip many parts. I mean, what kind of fuckery and perversion is this?? I cringed throughout the movie and the only reason why I bravely slogged on till the end is because I wanted to see how the whole clusterfuck is untangled and solved. I wasn't surprised when I checked the lead actresses and discovered they are both connected to homosexuality.

Good Lord. Never again will I subject my mind to so much filth 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:30pm On May 26
🎥 Under The Bridge S01 (2024) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 3:36pm On May 26
Ishilove:
It seems Hollywood and the powers that be are hell bent on shoving homosexuality down our throats to desensitize viewers and make it seem like its normal. They now go out of the way to include gay couples in almost every movie.

Mother of The Bride:

Rom Com for middle aged folks. A gay couple nicely inserted into the mix. It is really irritating when I see men acting all feminine. That is not my definition or view of what a man is, and that is not how I grew up viewing manhood, so when I see men reduced to flowers, it just irritates the heck out of me.

Love, Lies, Bleeding:
Don't even get me started on this one. There is so much lesbian sex that I had to skip many parts. I mean, what kind of fuckery and perversion is this?? I cringed throughout the movie and the only reason why I bravely slogged on till the end is because I wanted to see how the whole clusterfuck is untangled and solved. I wasn't surprised when I checked the lead actresses and discovered they are both connected to homosexuality.

the funniest part is when they find a way to turn a straight character. Like a normal straight character suddenly becomes gay.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:53pm On May 26
Chibudollar:
the funniest part is when they find a way to turn a straight character. Like a normal straight character suddenly becomes gay.
That's the gay agenda at play. They are trying to program our minds into accepting homosexuality

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cezarman(m): 5:43pm On May 26
Ishilove:

Mother of The Bride:

Rom Com for middle aged folks. A gay couple nicely inserted into the mix. It is really irritating when I see men acting all feminine. That is not my definition or view of what a man is, and that is not how I grew up viewing manhood, so when I see men reduced to flowers, it just irritates the heck out of me

Love, Lies, Bleeding:

I don't think there's a Hollywood movie that doesn't save a special spot for them these days.
Normally I wouldn't even mind but they always make sure you don't miss it by shoving it down our throats, like you said.
It puts me off sometimes making me lose interest in a movie that I should otherwise be rating high.
They're overdoing it in my opinion.

The bold part gets me really angry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:06pm On May 26
cezarman:

I don't think there's a Hollywood movie that doesn't save a special spot for them these days.
Normally I wouldn't even mind but they always make sure you don't miss it by shoving it down our throats, like you said.
It puts me off sometimes making me lose interest in a movie that I should otherwise be rating high.
They're overdoing it in my opinion.

The bold part gets me really angry.
Even The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare has a gay character. The Larsen guy, as handsome as he is.

I almost threw my hands up in despair when his dialogue with other male characters implied that the dude was gay. I was like "what the hell is wrong with Hollywood??! Why this gay overload??" 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:57pm On May 26
Ishilove:

Even The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare has a gay character. The Larsen guy, as handsome as he is.

I almost threw my hands up in despair when his dialogue with other male characters implied that the dude was gay. I was like "what the hell is wrong with Hollywood??! Why this gay overload??" 😭😭

Gay people are a normal part of Western life. It is not uncommon that they would appear in movies.

Stop letting gay people live rent free in your head. Or may be you can't because of your fanatic Christianity

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 8:32pm On May 26
Ishilove:

Mother of The Bride:

Love, Lies, Bleeding:

sometimes I wonder what will make me go after a man when I have sexy girls like ishilove and jane to have fun with
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:52pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

Gay people are a normal part of Western life. It is not uncommon that they would appear in movies.

Stop letting gay people live rent free in your head. Or may be you can't because of your fanatic Christianity
Not everything is about religion. If that thing doesn't irritate you, some of us get disgusted seeing it. It's an eyesore seeing a man behaving like a woman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:13pm On May 26
JackBizzle:

Christianity ain't crucifying gayism.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:15pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

Not everything is about religion. If that thing doesn't irritate you, some of us get disgusting seeing it. It's an eyesore seeing a man behaving like a woman

The thing is.. those billionaires are eccentric and they're normalizing their nonsense lifestyles they know the world hates through media, religion and movies.

Since the world run on money

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:20pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

Not everything is about religion. If that thing doesn't irritate you, some of us get disgusting seeing it. It's an eyesore seeing a man behaving like a woman
Leave him to be capping nonsense. I don't have to be religious to despise perversion.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:26pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

You are a Nigerian. If you don't like gay people in Western movies, stick to your Nigerian movies.

Don't be a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hersarhn: 9:27pm On May 26
I have come to understand that people don't just choose to be homosexuals, life just happened to make them that way. The more homophobes know this, the better for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:28pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

The thing is.. those billionaires are eccentric and they're normalizing their nonsense lifestyles they know the world hates through media, religion and movies.

Since the world run on money

There were gay people before Hollywood or even capitalism
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:29pm On May 26
Ishilove:

Leave him to be capping nonsense. I don't have to be religious to despise perversion.

It is perversion to you because of religion. Don't tell lies. Lying is a sin in your religion

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:31pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

Christianity ain't crucifying gayism.

Then what makes you detest homosexuality to the point of hypocrisy?

Are you a westerner? Why are you watching gay American movies? Watch your Nigerian movies since you want to lie that it is Nigerian culture that makes you hate gayism
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:34pm On May 26
phr0nesis:

Not everything is about religion. If that thing doesn't irritate you, some of us get disgusted seeing it. It's an eyesore seeing a man behaving like a woman

Is that your definition of homosexuality?

It is religion. I don't watch gay sex scenes either but unlike you, I am not crying about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Ikanium(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.