Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759951 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:34am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:
No More Secret (Nollywood Movie) - 1/10
10 for having Remi Kunle's fine self in it -9 for a whack ass and uninspiring storyline

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Scientists(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2020
Who is watching Revenge?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 21, 2020
Once again, the corrupt mods has banned me for stating the fact. angry
Abduleez1 has been using the F word and S word but he got no ban. angry
Nairaland is a biased land angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:10am On May 21, 2020
Wait o.

Are some people here still saying that Thanos is stronger than darkseid?

This must be the joke of the century.

If you dont know Darkseid feats, go and check google or youtube for better education instead of displaying ignorance here.

Several death battles has been done on this and guess who turns out the victor most times? Almighty Darkseid

I always support my points with evidences, so I will be posting youtube vidoes to get people informed and stop this charade of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:11am On May 21, 2020
Thanos vs Darkseid by Death battle.

Everything explained. Take note, they are marvel fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MisAkBx0u7E
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:12am On May 21, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:12am On May 21, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2020
This will be my last post on this corrupt nairaland. angry I am deleting all my accounts. angry
Nonsense angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:13am On May 21, 2020
My favorite; He is a marvel fan too (just some epic fight scenes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-abWtoQbRqo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:16am On May 21, 2020
Despite Thanos has appeared in life action movies several times, darkseid still beat him in polls

If you think i am joking, go and run a poll on Twitter and see the outcome

Result of the poll by vairant
cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:17am On May 21, 2020
Yes, Thanos is powerful and strong (since he is a darkseid rip off) but Darkseid is still stronger than him, and also in a stronger universe.

QED
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
Hulk get ban
Hulk sad
Hulk leave...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2020
You guys arguing Thanos V Darkseid should remember that this match would depend on the versions of said characters i.e Comics, Animation, Films (Independent & Cinematic Universes)

Personally, I'd take the versions from the source material (comics)

In the comics, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet isn't even close to the most powerful version of Thanos. I think that would be Heart Of The Universe (HOTU) Thanos.

As for Darkseid, I think his strongest is the Soul Fire version (correct me if I'm wrong)

Not intentionally being a bummer, but whoever wins would depend on whoever was scripting the fight, you know, given that it's just how comicbooks are. I mean Spider-Man has beaten Firelord and Batman gave Spectre a roundhouse kick and hurt him in the comics. Hell, aged Aunt May has decked a good number of Spider-Man villains who are supposed to be either mutants or possess magic based powers. Anything goes in superhero world grin. Personally, I think HOTU Thanos has better feats than SF Darkseid who struggled with Orion. Other than that I think it would probably end in stalemate. Its alright if you disagree. I'm not interested in any back and forth madness afterall. grin

Edited for clarity

TheKingIsHere, MJBOLT, hulk616, Pu7pl3

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 10:36am On May 21, 2020
the most powerful version of Thanos is probably Regulator Thanos

Vic2Ree:
You guys arguing Thanos V Darkseid should remember that this match would depend on the versions of said characters i.e Comics, Animation, Films (Independent & Cinematic Universes)

In the comics, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet isn't even close to the most powerful version of Thanos. I think that would be Heart Of The Universe (HOTU) Thanos.

As for Darkseid, I think his strongest is the Soul Fire version (correct me if I'm wrong)

Not intentionally being a bummer, but whoever wins would depend on whoever was scripting the fight. Personally, I think HOTU Thanos has better feats than SF Darkseid who struggled with Orion. Other than that I think it would probably end in stalemate. Its alright if you disagree. I'm not interested in any back and forth madness afterall. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

darkseid came to earth and was robbed and beaten by STREET THUGS,they stole everything he had and left him broke.he had no other option than to beg so he went into a catholic church to beg but was unsuccessful,on his way out he tripped and FELL DOWN THE STAIRS.luckily for him martha kent was around and decided to help him by getting him a job at mc donalds.
Chai

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acekhalifa(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the most powerful version of Thanos is probably Regulator Thanos

it's the version that was going to absorb TOAA, yeah?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Not intentionally being a bummer, but whoever wins would depend on whoever was scripting the fight, you know, given that it's just how comicbooks are. I mean Spider-Man has beaten Firelord and Batman gave Spectre a roundhouse kick and hurt him in the comics. Hell, aged Aunt May has decked a good number of Spider-Man villains who are supposed to be either mutants or possess magic based powers. Anything goes in superhero world grin. Personally, I think HOTU Thanos has better feats than SF Darkseid who struggled with Orion. Other than that I think it would probably end in stalemate. Its alright if you disagree. I'm not interested in any back and forth madness afterall. grin

Edited for clarity

Darkseid is stronger than Thanos, I'm too busy to explain why this morning, besides it's basically a consensus held by many except ardent Marvel Fan boys (and I understand)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 11:16am On May 21, 2020
yeah
acekhalifa:
it's the version that was going to absorb TOAA, yeah?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Edited for clarity

Guy, forget all these talk.

Thanos vs Darkseid has been debated severally and most times (if not all), darkseid wins..

Several comic book nerds have analysed of their power levels which was even argued on twitter several months back which I stated on the DC thread when Darkseid was trending.

It was so hot and epic that even twitter moment had to do a poll to decide who wins.

Guess who won? See the image below. Take note, thanos has appeared in several live action movies yet Darkseid is still revered.

Thanos is super strong, no doubt, but Almighty Darkseid is stronger.

Well, I don't have time for unnecessary argument.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
pu7pl3:

Darkseid is stronger than Thanos, I'm too busy to explain why this morning, besides it's basically a consensus held by many except ardent Marvel Fan boys (and I understand)

Darkseid will b1tch slap her any time any day

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 12:36pm On May 21, 2020
This thread should be renamed "Marvel vs DC Fighting Thread" because that's what it has become. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2020
Midway (2019) 8/10
Genre: History, Drama, War.
It portrays the real life story about the famous war of the Pacifics between America and Japan. Naija which way? Can't we make a good movie about our own History without Bias?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:
This thread should be renamed "Marvel vs DC Fighting Thread" because that's what it has become. undecided

My favourite cynic. The kind of cynic that comes once in a while and leaves a bitter comment.

How far?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Guy, forget all these talk.

Thanos vs Darkseid has been debated severally and most times (if not all), darkseid wins..

Several comic book nerds have analysed of their power levels which was even argued on twitter several months back which I stated on the DC thread when Darkseid was trending.

It was so hot and epic that even twitter moment had to do a poll to decide who wins.

Guess who won? See the image below. Take note, thanos has appeared in several live action movies yet Darkseid is still revered.

Thanos is super strong, no doubt, but Almighty Darkseid is stronger.

Well, I don't have time for unnecessary argument.

They would never accept the Truth. grin
It's like a death sentence for 'em. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Well no latest hot movie to discuss, so this one usually easily takes precedence. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Darkseid will b1tch slap her any time any day

Her grin grin

[img]https://media./images/3f976a54085c92b54a9c2517c54ea6f7/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
whitelotus:

My favourite cynic. The kind of cynic that comes once in a while and leaves a bitter comment.

How far?

I hereby refer you to my signature.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
abduleez1:

Well no latest hot movie to discuss, so this one usually easily takes precedence. grin

There are two designated threads for all matters related to DC & Marvel.

https://www.nairaland.com/2197531/marvel-cinematic-universe

https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film

You nerds should move your discussions to them threads.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I hereby refer you to my signature.

Signed like a hypocrite...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

There are two designated threads for all matters related to DC & Marvel.

https://www.nairaland.com/2197531/marvel-cinematic-universe

https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film

You nerds should move your discussions to them threads.

You forgot the maxim of your signature?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:
No More Secret (Nollywood Movie) - 1/10
10 for having Remi Kunle's fine self in it -9 for a whack ass and uninspiring storyline
yeh!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
yeh!
You've watched it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.