Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725873 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:13pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
this is an insult. You cant bully the hulk. angry

Well, Thanos did. Same as Stark. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Well, Thanos did. Same as Stark. grin
you are not thanos or Stark.
They banned me for bullying you, how? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
you are not thanos or Stark.
They banned me for bullying you, how? angry

LMAO..... grin grin

I'm still serving ban for bullying and pummeling you. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
The crew(2015)
Genre: thriller
7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

LMAO..... grin grin

I'm still serving ban for bullying and pummeling you. grin
yes. They banned you for trying to bully someone 60000000x stronger than you. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2020
nani667:

Can't remember the exact amount, I got it very long ago, and it is not the portable one, I use a Router

Is it 3G? If it is, is it fast?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
yes. They banned you for trying to bully someone 60000000x stronger than you. angry

Take your L. grin

Thanks for finally acknowledging DC is Great. Marvel is shit_. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Take your L. grin

Thanks for finally acknowledging DC is Great. Marvel is shit_. grin
where did I say that in my post. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 2:17pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
where did I say that in my post. angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=IngeniousLeez post=90159732][/quote] I am not the one above all or nightguy. angry
Stop sharing fake news about me. Bring the truth out . angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by petux(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2020
Blue Story (2019)
10/10
Two best freinds became rivals tryna hunt each other in a street war.
Movie was about thug life, and crime. Five star rating. was worth every bit of it...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
TopeQs:
it's funny how contributing to this thread means 1) trolling 2) throwing tantrums 3) derailing 4) arguing baselessly etc.

imagine someone saying the people who don't contribute to this thread are the ones who are worried about future blah blah blah, the people who "contribute" to the thread barely contribute anything, they just derail and derail, I don't recall ever seeing hulk saying a movie he is watching which is the purpose of this thread.

I come to this thread to see a movie recommendation and also drop a review of my own, I respect some people here, they rate a movie even better than RT, they have a critical way of seeing a movie without bias and that's what we'll want to see more of here, instead, we go pages either with a DC-MARVEL argument or series argument when there's a thread for that.

and for people who are actually complaining about being banned, isn't derailing against the rules of nairaland, though they gave you another reason which is not quite right and it's understandable that you're furious or something but if I were the mod, I'd just say you derailed and that's it.

P.S:- what I just did is also derailing, I just need to pass that message.
[/s] TRASH !!! angry angry

First of all, when people are arguing and you don't know what they are talking about, try and Google the topic of discussion. And stop being ignorant. DC and marvel arguments are based on movies we watched. angry

Also, There is no way you will recall me giving reviews on this thread because you are not frequent here. angry

If I am talking about a character in a movie I just watched, I m not derailing. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2020
Onward. 7/10

I enjoyed the brotherly love on display but again I hated the weird loner protagonist cliché that these animations/movies like using...and coincidentally it's Tom Holland that voiced it again...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
[s][/s] TRASH !!! angry angry

First of all, when people are arguing and you don't know what they are talking about, try and Google the topic of discussion. And stop being ignorant. DC and marvel arguments are based on movies we watched. angry

Also, There is no way you will recall me giving reviews on this thread because you are not frequent here. angry

If I am talking about a character in a movie I just watched, I m not derailing. angry

Professor HULK. This is your version I like. Not dull brute hulk. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
sajmark:

boss I checked the website and want to download some movies from there, but I keep seeing Hindi as the language... please are the movies all in hindi language?

It should be Dual audio. If it's not written Dual audio, then ignore it. All Hollywood movies on the site should be written Dual audio, the Chinese movies are the ones with just one language, which is Hindi.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
We're the Millers(2013)....8/10
Genre: Comedy, Crime
Rated R:Strong language, semi-Nude scenes,Raunchy jokes

What a fun ride, the plot was very good, original, pretty clever & packed with enough one-liners, raunchy sex jokes and witty remarks that's sure guaranteed to leave you in stitches. Flicks was made up of a great ensemble of cast with likeable characters & their individual performance were top notch so to speak. Directing & cinematography were also very good

Overall, I'd highly recommend it, if you fancied flicks like Change up, Horrible Bosses, wedding Crashers. Prepare to laugh your lungs out, 110m you'd wish it never ends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Professor HULK. This is your version I like. Not dull brute hulk. grin
you finally acknowledge that I am an higher level thinker angry
So as a professor, my words are facts. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
you finally acknowledge that I am an higher level thinker angry
So as a professor, my words are facts. angry

"...I aM a HiGhEr LeVeL tHiNkEr"

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
mekaprime2:

What a fun ride, the plot was very good, original, pretty clever & packed with enough one-liners, raunchy sex jokes and witty remarks that's sure guaranteed to leave you in stitches. Flicks was made up of a great ensemble of cast with likeable characters & their individual performance were top notch so to speak. Directing & cinematography were also very good

Overall, I'd highly recommend it, if you fancied flicks like Change up, Horrible Bosses, wedding Crashers. Prepare to laugh your lungs out, 110m you'd wish it never ends.

That scene where the woman and the girl were kissing the boy and the other family that thought the Millers were a real family saw them, I wan die

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 6:49pm On May 31, 2020
Kaycee7:
That scene where the woman and the girl were kissing the boy and the other family that thought the Millers were a real family saw them, I wan die

LMAO.. it was actually the girl from the other family that caught them, immediately she caught them they were all lost for words.

My funniest scene was the one were the black giant spider bit the boy's scrotum & one of his balls was as big as a grapefruit, dude just passed out nude.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
Until Death(2007)....7/10
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

This was outrightly different from all the other Van Damme movies I've seen, unlike most of his movies, this one had a heart & the action weren't over the top.

Plot was well written & very touchy. Acting was stellar all round, this definitely has to be Van Dammes best performance yet, cause i sure felt empathy for his character all through. Soundtracks and cinematography were lit.

Seeing the rating on IMDb, I'd say this was a very underated flick, with the quality of work put into it, I'd say it deserved way better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2020
mekaprime2:

LMAO.. it was actually the girl from the other family that caught them, immediately she caught them they were all lost for words.

My funniest scene was the one were the spider bit the boys scrotum & one of his balls was as big as a grapefruit, dude just passed out nude.

What about the "no ragrets" guy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:52pm On May 31, 2020
mekaprime2:

i couldn't contain my excitement
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

What about the "no ragrets" guy?
LMAO... that movie was just too funny.
Or the scene were the DEA guy was finger fvcking Dave's ear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 6:56pm On May 31, 2020
Liposure:
i couldn't contain my excitement

Same here, i was just laughing uncontrollably all through. Even after seeing it, when i remember some of the scenes, i burst out laughing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:03pm On May 31, 2020
Kaycee7:
that scene is a delight 2 watch anytime, anyday
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
mekaprime2:

Same here, i was just laughing uncontrollably all through. Even after seeing it, when i remember some of the scenes, i burst out laughing.
jennifer anistin is such a mature actress
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toseen7: 7:14pm On May 31, 2020
mekaprime2:

Please, where can i download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 7:32pm On May 31, 2020
toseen7:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 7:36pm On May 31, 2020
toseen7:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 7:44pm On May 31, 2020
I swear person need to make money begin to pay for premium services.

The ads on these warez sites are getting more overwhelming and scrupulous by the day. I get it, it's free service and the providers need to make money, but do we need to be constantly tricked into clicking ads every two clicks?

Just now, I almost signed up for a business model that would have fetched me 1 million Naira daily! undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
losking:
I swear person need to make money begin to pay for premium services.

The ads on these warez sites are getting more overwhelming and scrupulous by the day. I get it, it's free service and the providers need to make money, but do we need to be constantly tricked into clicking ads every two clicks?

Just now, I almost signed up for a business model that would have fetched me 1 million Naira daily! undecided
hahahahaha.. this one cracked me up

By the way.. my adblock on my Samsung browser just works fine..
Although some sites don't open if I don't disable them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.