Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741735 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
losking:
I swear person need to make money begin to pay for premium services.

The ads on these warez sites are getting more overwhelming and scrupulous by the day. I get it, it's free service and the providers need to make money, but do we need to be constantly tricked into clicking ads every two clicks?

Just now, I almost signed up for a business model that would have fetched me 1 million Naira daily! undecided
how is this possible? What you are saying is that you almost entered your first and last name, email, phone number, validation code, I am not a robot ? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
Liposure:
jupiter ascending
Nah it's crap ain't worth it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
how is this possible? What you are saying is that you almost entered your first and last name, email, phone number, validation code, I am not a robot ? angry

You can't get sarcasm or what, professor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
seankafor:
hahahahaha.. this one cracked me up

By the way.. my adblock on my Samsung browser just works fine..
Although some sites don't open if I don't disable them
Yeah, adblocks are great, but some sites become preachy when you use them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
losking:

yes. It is hard for high level thinking professor like me to understand. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 10:28pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
losking:

Hulk616 na professor for mouth. grin grin grin

Those adblock na audio. When it works sef stupid sites like fz Movies will lock you out.

I've noticed the past 2 weeks sites which adblock was slightly even working on has found a way to bypass such restrictions. I got confused few days ago whether my adblock was on sef. undecided
Even Netnaija cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Those adblock na audio. When it works sef stupid sites like fz Movies will lock you out.

I've noticed the past 2 weeks sites which adblock was slightly even working on has found a way to bypass such restrictions. I got confused few days ago whether my adblock was on sef. undecided
Even Netnaija cry
this statement is false, because you acknowledge that I am a professor because of my post. angry

Can adblock be audio?
Bypassing adblock is easy like ABC. Ask DriggityDre for explanation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 11:31pm On May 31, 2020
AngryHulk616:
A whole Batman like you is not supposed to be this stupid...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 11:34pm On May 31, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Even Netnaija cry
Only thing hulk knows how to do is smash!

Lol, the ads are getting smarter, it's like that South Park episode, it's surreal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Tomboy (some of y'all may know it as The Assignment).

Here's hoping the action is enough to cover its very problematic plot - Hitman (as in man) gets forcibly turned into a woman (played by Michelle Rodriguez)... revenge ensues...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 2:33am On Jun 01, 2020
AngryHulk616:
this statement is false, because you acknowledge that I am a professor because of my post. angry

Can adblock be audio?
Bypassing adblock is easy like ABC. Ask DriggityDre for explanation.
Ah, you're back.
@bold; not literally like ABC, but yes.

Just like VPNs, most adblocks won't provide you the perfect service, till it's paid for.

The free ones are mostly patchy. Can't put all their work out there for free.

cc IngeniousLeez losking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2020
losking:

A whole Batman like you is not supposed to be this stupid...
fake news, I am not Batman angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2020
losking:

Only thing hulk knows how to do is smash!

Lol, the ads are getting smarter, it's like that South Park episode, it's surreal.
two people has confirmed with their mouth that I am an high level thinker professor. angry
So your statement is false.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Ah, you're back.
@bold; not literally like ABC, but yes.

Just like VPNs, most adblocks won't provide you the perfect service, till it's paid for.

The free ones are mostly patchy. Can't put all their work out there for free.

cc IngeniousLeez losking
yes, I am back. After the injustice. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2020
mekaprime2:
We're the Millers(2013)....8/10
Genre: Comedy, Crime
Rated R:Strong language, semi-Nude scenes,Raunchy jokes

What a fun ride, the plot was very good, original, pretty clever & packed with enough one-liners, raunchy sex jokes and witty remarks that's sure guaranteed to leave you in stitches. Flicks was made up of a great ensemble of cast with likeable characters & their individual performance were top notch so to speak. Directing & cinematography were also very good

Overall, I'd highly recommend it, if you fancied flicks like Change up, Horrible Bosses, wedding Crashers. Prepare to laugh your lungs out, 110m you'd wish it never ends.

I wonder why the sequel to this movie never happened...
Its box office returns was fantastic too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2020
The Kingsman_Services_secrets

I can watch Samuel Jackson all day
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2020
I'd watch a Rick and Morty movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Myrainbow333: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLx8zVAeSI

This funny video will make u laugh out loud mark angel has a very big problem ��

*Please don’t forget to subscribe before watch and like after watching*����
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Maryeno:
please i need site to download movie from
Mary eno abadie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Can someone here be so kind to explain Uncut Gems ending for me please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Can someone here be so kind to explain Uncut Gems ending for me please?

********Spoilers***********

He ph-uced around with the wrong people and got what was coming to him... On the bright side, he died with a huge smile on his face.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
losking:

********Spoilers***********

He ph-uced around with the wrong people and got what was coming to him... On the bright side, he died with a huge smile on his face.

Yep but what bothers me is what happens to the money? what happened to Julia? and did the murder(s) get away with it?

I think the third one's easy in that they can't possibly get away with it because of the door at the shop. the door requires someone to buzz you in and out with a space in the middle where those criminals and Sandler's character in-laws were stuck during the game. If Sandler's dead and the brother too it means one of the criminals would have to sacrifice himself for the other by staying back to do the buzzing and I don't see that happening so those hitmen turned burglars would have some explaining to do to the police, who Idina Menzel's character had called to check the situation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let's deal with the reality of this movie thread.

It has been six days since the mass banning and hiding of posts on the 27th of June. That was 12 pages ago on page 2166.

So, since the ban, we are averaging 2 pages per day.

Before that, we were averaging at least 4 to 5 pages per day.

The reality is that we had more movie reviews then despite the marvel vs DC arguments which are still on topic for this thread since they are based on movies- they are movie discussions.

------------------‐

Just pointing out facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Yep but what bothers me is what happens to the money? what happened to Julia? and did the murder(s) get away with it?

I think the third one's easy in that they can't possibly get away with it because of the door at the shop. the door requires someone to buzz you in and out with a space in the middle where those criminals and Sandler's character in-laws were stuck during the game. If Sandler's dead and the brother too it means one of the criminals would have to sacrifice himself for the other by staying back to do the buzzing and I don't see that happening so those hitmen turned burglars would have some explaining to do to the police, who Idina Menzel's character had called to check the situation
It's pretty much open ended. We are left to make guesses and draw conclusions on the fate of the remaining characters. For Julia, I am guessing she will keep the money after mourning Sandler's character's death... OR, she will be so distraught that in a moment of anguish and disgust, she will hand over the money to his family. Or give it away. My bet is on the former grin

As for the goons. The CCTV has recorded everything so they are done for.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Well, the director gives the viewer the satisfaction of filling in the blanks. What happens to Julia and the money is strictly based on what Julia does. As for the criminals, there is no way they are getting away with that crime.

As for leaving, no one sleeps at the store, at the end of business everyone leaves, so them leaving is a no brainer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:
Let's deal with the reality of this movie thread.

It has been six days since the mass banning and hiding of posts on the 27th of June. That was 12 pages ago on page 2166.

So, since the ban, we are averaging 2 pages per day.

Before that, we were averaging at least 4 to 5 pages per day.

The reality is that we had more movie reviews then despite the marvel vs DC arguments which are still on topic for this thread since they are based on movies- they are movie discussions.

------------------‐

Just pointing out facts.
At least the thread has returned to a little bit of normalcy....
I will take two pages of quality discussions than 20 pages of trolls and DC marvel fanboys arguments...
This is why i admire Reddit,
If you can't stick to the thread rules, there are other sections you can take your madness to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
kendrick9:

I will take two pages of quality discussions than 20 pages of trolls and DC marvel fanboys arguments...
If you can't stick to the thread rules, there are other sections you can take your madness to
*guffaw

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good Will Hunting (1997) Rewatch

It has all the formula that could go into a terrible film, or if nothing else, an overly cheesy one, however, the dialog, performances, and character arcs are (for the most part) beautifully executed.

The characters are on the whole, so real; the absence of "heroes" and "bad guys" is the film's most grounded quality. Each character is relatable in structures, and, above all, acts rationally, or consistent with his/her foundation/background.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
kendrick9:

Your definition of quality is upside down.

There was more than marvel and dc. There were quality discussions and arguments.

1. We dissected so many films. We discussed race, religion, politics, Nigeria etc from the plots of movies.

2. We learnt more about each other. Koicereloaded is the Yankee nerd. Alexistaiwo is our local kazeem that will give reports from the streets. MJBOLT wears captain America pyjamas. Mekaprime is the our Pete Edochie- the wise igbo man. Ornicus is the resident pantie connoisseur and I am a spare parts dealer who somehow became transgender to avoid bans.

3. We also tested each other's might. Mortal kombat style. Some e-fights ended in fatality. Alexistaiwo was usually the referee.

4. People learnt a lot. We ended up teaching people about business, politics and computing. Even our own Cersie Lannister got good advice on how to repair her computer and how to download movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Born2Freak:

Your definition of quality is upside down.

There was more than marvel and dc. There were quality discussions and arguments.

1. We dissected so many films. We discussed race, religion, politics, Nigeria etc from the plots of movies.

2. We learnt more about each other. Koicereloaded is the Yankee nerd. Alexistaiwo is our local kazeem that will give reports from the streets. MJBOLT wears captain America pyjamas. Mekaprime is the our Pete Edochie- the wise igbo man. Ornicus is the resident pantie connoisseur and I am a spare parts dealer who somehow became transgender to avoid bans.

3. We also tested each other's might. Mortal kombat style. Some e-fights ended in fatality. Alexistaiwo was usually the referee.

4. People learnt a lot. We ended up teaching people about business, politics and computing. Even our own Cersie Lannister got good advice on how to repair her computer and how to download movies.

You did not mention the refreshing new voices since the usual noisemakers went on compulsory leave?

We value the peaceful thread this way.

Better a cup of garri on the roof, than a three-course meal before a cantankerous wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.