Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737971 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
profmsboi:
Guys, is Mulan out?. Someone posted it on Telegram, a movie channel like that.
No.
It is fake. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by profmsboi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
AngryHulk616:
No. It is fake. angry
Are you sure?. I heard someone said, it's on Netflix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddycrazy:
Since Marvel and DC trolls have succeeded in ruining the purpose of this thread, I decided to create an alternative thread where people can recommend and review movies in peace.

The link to the new thread is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903041/what-movie-did-watch-today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by petux(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
profmsboi:
Guys, is Mulan out?. Someone posted it on Telegram, a movie channel like that.

Mulan is out. I watched it some hours ago.

To me, the movie wasn't just it.

THE storyline seems interesting, but the acting was not really that nice, and some of the fighting scenes were unprofessional. The way they did the trailer was so catchy, hence, what prompted me to download. I had to force myself to finish it. To me, it's a boring movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
We would have gotten this this evening. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
abduleez1:

You don't mean it. shocked

Thank God say I never download. grin it's on my comedy movie list. But I kinda liked the trailer even though it was average-ish. undecided

If you have spare MB, you'd download it and use it to pass time, who knows, you might end up enjoying it. I'm not even pained that I used my MB to download it, my pet peeve comes from the fact that I downloaded it in 780p. So annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Liposure:
muna keeps ringing in my head
Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished enduring the torturous movie! Please brother, don't follow in my footsteps. I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

Watched it on Netflix
Share your account with me grin Take me out of warezing. kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
profmsboi:

Are you sure?. I heard someone said, it's on Netflix
It is not possible angry
Mulan is disney product, Disney product can never be on Netflix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
abduleez1:
We would have gotten this this evening. cry
We would have been laughing at the huge box office failure angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
losprince:

Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished enduring the torturous movie! Please brother, don't follow in my footsteps. I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemy.
Good one. Love your neighbor as yourself angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
losprince:

Share your account with me grin Take me out of warezing. kiss
Lmao I don’t trust nairalanders grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

you registered in 2008. Let me assume you were 18 then. So by now you should be around 30 something. But a look at your profile picture suggest you will be around 20. Why are you confusing me? smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you registered in 2008. Let me assume you were 18 then. So by now you should be around 30 something. But a look at your profile picture suggest you will be around 20. Why are you confusing me? smiley
I was younger than 18 when I joined cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lion Heart 5/10

Very entertaining, with good Nigerian/Igbo humour to compliment. The acting was very okay, it was kinda refreshing to see all those veterans along with some cameos and pop culture references, they all put out a good performance, from Nnaji to Nkem Owoh (Who arrived with the comedy as usual cheesy) to Pete Edochie being Pete Edochie and Kanayo doing one of of the things he does best (I won't be surprised if his back story involved ritualism and converting his brother's wife grin ) and phyno, who I must confess, showed talent.

Now, the plot was just average. Without the cast, I don't see it getting the buzz it got. On a serious note, if Lion Heart was the movie those responsible saw fit to submit for oscar consideration then I am deeply disappointed. The movie shouldn't even be considered for our local awards, it depended heavily on the cast and nostalgia to carry it. We can do way better than this.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:
so are we ditching this thread or not..?
Let's wait for his thread to become popular (which is very unlikely), then we go and re-introduce ourselves. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

I was younger than 18 when I joined cheesy
Hmm. I guess you were 12 kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

Does that mean you don't trust yourself?

what am I going to do with the account? stream my way into your heart, body and soul, then leave everything in shambles as I hunt for someone with HBO max?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Hmm. I guess you were 12 kiss
2*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
losprince:

what am I going to do with the account? stream my way into your heart, body and soul, then leave everything in shambles as I hunt for someone with HBO max?

Chai! See sweet mouth. This guy will probably have so many babes with this smooth tongue of his.

Ibkayee, reddit is filled with many horror stories of people sharing their netflix accounts

Jeromeblack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

2*
I like you sha. Do you mind chatting on WhatsApp?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
losprince:

If there wasn’t a privacy concern , I genuinely would’ve given it to you, but I don’t want to take any risks, but it’s nothing personal dear I wouldn’t even give it to myself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I like you sha. Do you mind chatting on WhatsApp?
I’m not comfortable interacting with guys from here offline dear, no hard feelings kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

If there wasn’t a privacy concern , I genuinely would’ve given it to you, but I don’t want to take any risks, but it’s nothing personal dear I wouldn’t even give it to myself cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

I’m not comfortable interacting with guys from here offline dear, no hard feelings kiss
don't worry I won't create a thread about our chat grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
I thought the Netflix app can be hacked? Why still bother yourself with subscription

@iosprince
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Ok dear, as long as promise me you won’t I will trust your every word

Lmao abeg this guy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Must you chat with every moniker that has pink f? See the way you don go loseguard now.

#simp
#pussynigga

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
I honestly don't like how this comment sounded in my head.

You are positively evil cheesy

losprince:

Let's wait for his thread to become popular (which is very unlikely), then we go and re-introduce ourselves. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Plead:

Must you chat with every moniker that has pink f? See the way you don go loseguard now.

#simp
#pussynigga
some of us talk to ladies more online than offline. Not everyone is a simp or pussy nigga bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Muna 1/10

1 for Adesua being pretty despite that nose. angry

I was going to type a very lengthy review riddled with spoilers about this piece of human excrete movie but after some deep and profound reflection, I concluded that the garbage wasn't worth it.

Terrible acting, poor dialogue (they were actually speaking like they were reciting), horrendous camera work, cantankerous music selection, apathetic plot and ridiculous conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is going on here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.