Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773203 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2020
abduleez1:

LOTR has extended cut??

Yep
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Friedyokes: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
realestniggah:

From what you wrote up there, you also don't understand the movie.
from the entire movie I had just one question and that means I didn't understand it? ...explain to me what I don't understand please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Wonderwoman 1984 will come out on christmas day.

I'm patiently waiting for all the clowns that were saying that I was criticizing the movie because I'm (somehow) a marvel fan.

Hehehe..... grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
abduleez1:

LOTR has extended cut??
Don't tell me you're just finding out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Harriet: 2.5/4 stars.

At least give the titular character some credit for being brave, resourceful and daring.

I found the film overtly religious.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

He’s just finding out, what type of punishment should be melted out on him?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Parizz:
DRUNKEN MASTER II 8/10
Exciting stuff (i had a swell time). This is why Jackie chan would remain one of my favorite action stars of all time
My best Jackie Chan movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Lol, I watched it on DVD back then so I can't decipher extended cut or not. But I think I watched it all cos I can't find any piece of action/info I might have missed.

Nickshrapnel:
He’s just finding out, what type of punishment should be melted out on him?

Boss abeg never melt me oo.... grin grin I still need Xmas cheesy
I'm still planning on rewatching just before the Series premiere from Amazon. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Splendall: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please where can I download LEVIANO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ip Man 2008
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NisforNicky: 4:26am On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, I watched it on DVD back then so I can't decipher extended cut or not. But I think I watched it all cos I can't find any piece of action/info I might have missed.

Boss abeg never melt me oo.... grin grin I still need Xmas cheesy
I'm still planning on rewatching just before the Series premiere from Amazon. grin

bro pls I need tango with me (2014)

sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NisforNicky: 4:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Beorn:

Yep
wow
pls help me with tango with me (2014)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Hill Billy Elegy 20/10

Now that's a story worth telling.

Oscar! Oscar!! Oscar!!!

Didn't know I was crying...

Glenn Close is so old now.
The cycle of life....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Hathor5:
Come Sunday

It's about a bishops inner and outer theological struggle.
What's this one saying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2020
NisforNicky:

bro pls I need tango with me (2014)

sad

The Nollywood movie?? That's 2010 not '14.

Check 9jarocks doth come
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Mosul ........... 5.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NisforNicky: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

The Nollywood movie?? That's 2010 not '14.
Check 9jarocks doth come
thanks for the correction
it's not there o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm, been longing for stories on Icons of Antiquity for a while now. And Ptolemaic Princess Cleopatra is a F***"ing FAVE!!! grin grin cheesy

Gal Gadot just dey gbadun these days...Wonder Woman truly launched her career. kiss
For those saying she has a very tiny Filmography, it's coming pretty thick and fast. grin
From Death on The Nile, Red Notice, a new female Agent 007 Franchise spinner to Cleopatra.
Same can be said for Director and close collaborator Patty Jenkins– (she beats Joss Whedon to Direct a New Star Wars movie). grin

Life is G°°D. cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:
Hmm, been longing for stories on Icons of Antiquity for a while now. And Ptolemaic Princess Cleopatra is a F***"ing FAVE!!! grin grin cheesy

Gal Gadot just dey gbadun these days...Wonder Woman truly launched her career. kiss
For those saying she has a very tiny Filmography, it's coming pretty thick and fast. grin
From Death on The Nile, Red Notice, a new female Agent 007 Franchise spinner to Cleopatra.
Same can be said for Director and close collaborator Patty Jenkins– (she beats Joss Whedon to Direct a New Star Wars movie). grin

Life is G°°D. cheesy

Why would an Israeli play as an Egyptian?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Jews and Arabs are both semites.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Life is G°°D. cheesy
Launch which career? grin...has she been lead in anything significant between #WW (2017) and #WW84 (2020)?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
So nobody dey wish anybody Merry Christmas for this thread

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
DrDax:
Hill Billy Elegy 20/10

Now that's a story worth telling.

Oscar! Oscar!! Oscar!!!

Didn't know I was crying...

Glenn Close is so old now.
The cycle of life....

Well, woke retardss and lamestream media said it's trash because it doesn't suit their narrative.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's Christmas!!! Another suitable time to rewatch this beautiful movie. Merry Christmas everyone.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Why would an actress act
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tienry(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yesterday I watched "A Beautiful Mind" for the first time, but now I can't find where we watched it...
Can someone recommend where I can watch it for free again?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
tienry:
Yesterday I watched "A Beautiful Mind" for the first time, but now I can't find where we watched it...
Can someone recommend where I can watch it for free again?

Warezing dey purge belle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tesvin: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please guys where can I download this movie

Wolf of wall Street

I have been wanting to watch this movie for a long time but I can't find a download link to it on google
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Jews and Arabs are both semites.

Thank you....Baba wan just rant without knowing they're from same race. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Egyptians and Arabs and Israelis are all Semitic people. They're from same race(Ashkenazi ABI wetin dem dey call am sef??).

If we're going by true history and facts then...... Princess Cleopatra isn't Egyptian/Arabian but Macedonian (modern day Greek). tongue. Same for all the Ptolemaic rulers of Egypt back then.... They've all got Greek Origin. Part of the reason for the hot controversy whether Egypt is African, Arab or White(Aryan).

They're all Descendants of Alexander the Great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
oyaskii:
Launch which career? grin...has she been lead in anything significant between #WW (2017) and #WW84 (2020)?

Bro calm down and read wella wetin I write...

It's cos of covid if not you'd have seen at least one or 2 of her upcoming movies. The movies I stated there are her upcoming projects– she's lead actress in one(Red Notice) and most likely for the other or she's lead supporting(Death on the Nile).

Red Notice is an action thriller for Netflix which she co-stars with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds.
She's also in the sequel of Murder on the Orient Express– Death on the Nile. It would have been released this October but you know.

She's also going to be the Lead for an Upcoming Spy movie in hopes of launching a Franchise for Female Spy Action like James Bond or Mission Impossible.

Also this new Cleopatra news. wink And by my count these upcoming movies are really significant and Big projects. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m), Raalsalghul, keeper1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.