Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739541 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Bro calm down and read wella wetin I write...

It's cos of covid if not you'd have seen at least one or 2 of her upcoming movies. The movies I stated there are her upcoming projects– she's lead actress in one(Red Notice) and most likely for the other or she's lead supporting(Death on the Nile).

Red Notice is an action thriller for Netflix which she co-stars with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds.
She's also in the sequel of Murder on the Orient Express– Death on the Nile. It would have been released this October but you know.

She's also going to be the Lead for an Upcoming Spy movie in hopes of launching a Franchise for Female Spy Action like James Bond or Mission Impossible.

Also this new Cleopatra news. wink And by my count these upcoming movies are really significant and Big projects. grin

Mehn she's extremely fuckable. Yummy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Mehn she's extremely fuckable. Yummy.

Lol, you dey craze but....yeeeaaaaahhh!! grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

It's cos of covid if not you'd have seen at least one or 2 of her upcoming movies. The movies I stated there are her upcoming projects– she's lead actress in one(Red Notice) and most likely for the other or she's lead supporting(Death on the Nile).

Red Notice is an action thriller for Netflix which she co-stars with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds.
She's also in the sequel of Murder on the Orient Express– Death on the Nile. It would have been released this October but you know.

She's also going to be the Lead for an Upcoming Spy movie in hopes of launching a Franchise for Female Spy Action like James Bond or Mission Impossible.

Also this new Cleopatra news. wink And by my count these upcoming movies are really significant and Big projects. grin

sensei open a school and teach us cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Let Him Go(2020)- 8.5/10
A thrilling and emotional movie...
I was really moved especially the ending part...
This is definitely amongst the best movies released this year..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Jews and Arabs are both semites.

abduleez1:

Thank you....Baba wan just rant without knowing they're from same race. cheesy grin
abduleez1:

Egyptians and Arabs and Israelis are all Semitic people. They're from same race(Ashkenazi ABI wetin dem dey call am sef??).

If we're going by true history and facts then...... Princess Cleopatra isn't Egyptian/Arabian but Macedonian (modern day Greek). tongue. Same for all the Ptolemaic rulers of Egypt back then.... They've all got Greek Origin. Part of the reason for the hot controversy whether Egypt is African, Arab or White(Aryan).

They're all Descendants of Alexander the Great.

abduleez1:

Thank you....Baba wan just rant without knowing they're from same race. cheesy grin

See all these small boys with small sense. Who told you that the original Egyptians were Arabs or semitic?

That is how one fool is claiming that Alexander the great is their ancestor.

Guys, you know say you no sabi reach me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
pu7pl3:
So nobody dey wish anybody Merry Christmas for this thread

We are not smiling on this thread. No really good movies this year.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Not even an off day on Christmas day.

Choko mode 24/7
AbdulSleeky:

See all these small boys with small sense. Who told you that the original Egyptians were Arabs or semitic?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Not even an off day on Christmas day.

Choko mode 24/7

There is no Christmas this year. This one that Corona has scattered everything?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

lol but Covid is literally a year old naa and the first wonder woman is almost 4 years ago, so if all the movies that she's starred in after WW are all upcoming by this point, then her career hasn't really kicked off, but see i get your point. Absolutely have nothing against her talent as an actress but i think her been Isreali (religious and political tantrums) plays a big part on roles she accepts.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
toluxe0075:

Well, woke retardss and lamestream media said it's trash because it doesn't suit their narrative.

Their opinion.

Doesn't invalidate mine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
oyaskii:
lol but Covid is literally a year old naa and the first wonder woman is almost 4 years ago, so if all the movies that she's starred in after WW are all upcoming by this point, then her career hasn't really kicked off, but see i get your point. Absolutely have nothing against her talent as an actress but i think her been Isreali (religious and political tantrums) plays a big part on roles she accepts.

She starred in Wreck it Ralph 2018...that's the only one I can remember in that period. grin she's also in Justice League you know. grin Also in SnyderCut. grin grin grin cheesy

@bolded Maybe. Might be true judging from the fact that her filmography is incredibly low even with Mammoth Wonder Woman exposure.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

And who's claiming original Egyptians were Arabs.

Who talk say Alexander the Great is an Egyptian Ancestor?? Baba dey read well before the Kpoli wey you take decide am for you. grin
Alexander the Great I said is the forebearer of some of the Ptolemaic(Greek) rulers of Ancient Egypt, Ptolemy and Cleopatra included.

By your analogy saying Cleopatra is Egyptian is purely disingenuous.

You wey no Sabi shite dey brag. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Malik1234: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
pu7pl3:

sensei open a school and teach us cheesy cheesy

Lol, you no well. grin grin

How far why hulkman of earth 616 they fear this thread?? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Who talk say Alexander the Great is an Egyptian Ancestor?? Baba dey read well before the Kpoli wey you take decide am for you. grin
Alexander the Great I said is the forebearer of some of the Ptolemaic(Greek) rulers of Ancient Egypt, Ptolemy and Cleopatra included.

Sharrap. Are Egyptians and Israelis the same race?

That is the crux of the matter.

Dont try and shift goal posts
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

AbdulSleeky:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Na your palava be that one.

The Crux of the matter was and is Is "Cleopatra Egyptian or Aryan".
You're the one shifting goal posts. Arabs and Israelis are same Race. Kapish....that's all I know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Na your palava be that one.

The Crux of the matter was and is Is "Cleopatra Egyptian or Aryan".
You're the one shifting goal posts. Arabs and Israelis are same Race. Kapish....that's all I know.

See what happens when a student wants to fight the master?

Go and look at my original comment that caused all this-
AbdulSleeky:

Why would an Israeli play as an Egyptian?

The issue was an Israeli playing an Egyptian.

My nigga, changing topics and throwing strawmen wont help you. You cant beat your master.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ww1984
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Soul.
Then, Wonder Woman 1984.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, you no well. grin grin

How far why hulkman of earth 616 they fear this thread?? grin
Ogbeni dey fear infinite ban ni oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

See what happens when a student wants to fight the master?

Go and look at my original comment that caused all this-

The issue was an Israeli playing an Egyptian.

My nigga, changing topics and throwing strawmen wont help you. You cant beat your master.

Lmao.....and who ordained you Master Sleeky?? grin grin

I no know say megalomania is associated to you. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
BankyGee:

Ogbeni dey fear infinite ban ni oh grin grin
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
abduleez1:

Lmao.....and who ordained you Master Sleeky?? grin grin

I no know say megalomania is associated to you. grin

Not only megalomania but narcissism and a spice of arrogance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tesvin:
Please guys where can I download this movie

Wolf of wall Street

I have been meaning to watch this movie for a long time but I can't find a download link to it on google
fz movies. Net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NisforNicky: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

We are not smiling on this thread. No really good movies this year.
monsters of man (2020)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tesvin: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Emekus92:

fz movies. Net

Thanks boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2020
DCEU HAS FINISHED ME. AFTER HYPING WW84 with blood and sweat....
No na cry cry....mind you, it's not trash, it's mid. Seems Patty Jenkins has a thing for slow-mo cause I no dey understand again. Made an amazing cheetah only for us to get that kind fight scene. I don tire for these people olorun. If they like, they should ruin Snyder's cut too. awon oloriburukun

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Loading °°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:10am On Dec 26, 2020
sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shittaakeem(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
nani667:
Loading °°°
LoL grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.