Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772639 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

The movie's alright... You're seeing wokeness where there is none...The guy's simply crazy...Had nothing to do with all your spouting...

Villains are always crazy but they shouldn't be horrible abeg.
Was Thanos crazy? Yes. Was he a well written villain? Yes. Was he horrible? NO!

Greygov is a terrible written villain, the most horrible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

I know someone will mention Thanos, I was waiting for an MCU fan to use it as excuse and you didn't disappoint.

Thanos sacrificed his daughter because she was the only thing he could sacrifice to get the soul stone.

"To get the soul stone, you must loose that which you love". Remember that statement from red skull.

Watch the movie again.
The Thanos and gamora thing makes sense, it was for a clear purpose and Thanos had no choice.

As for Cyborg dad.
The man had already lost his wife and didn't want to loose his son.
He was trying to save his life, not turn him into a weapon he can use as he likes.

What was the purpose of that thing dregov did to his daughter.?
He could have done it to anyone for fvcks sake. It didn't have to be his little girl.
But he is a misogynist, he hates women including an innocent 10 year old girl. His own daughter.

Don't use Thanos as excuse again.
Man was shedding tears after he sacrificed Gamora. He loved her.
Thanos is not a misogynistic pig abeg

Don't compare him with Dreygov or whatever his name is.

Of course since it's a female movie, the villain had to be the embodiment of misogyny.
I was fine with it until they included his daughter in the whole women subjugation agenda. It made the villain absolutely horrible.

Spoilers

So Gamora was the only daughter Thanos had? Watch End Game again and tell me what Thanos did to his second daughter.

Dregkov daughter was involved in an explosion. He only saved her by putting a chip in the back of her neck. I am in no way supporting how he turned her into "winter soilder" but hey, that guy is a villain for a reason.

This is similar to what cyborg's dad did.

Man! Not everything involving women is feminism, especially this particular movie.

Lastly this has nothing to do with fandom.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Karleb post=103566245]

Spoilers

So Gamora was the only daughter Thanos had? Watch End Game again and tell me what Thanos did to his second daughter

"To get the soul stone, you must loose that which you love" - Red skull

Next!

Dregkov daughter was involved in an explosion. He only saved her by putting a chip in the back of her neck. I am in no way supporting how he turned her into "winter soilder" but hey, that guy is a villain for a reason.

Did cyborg's Dad deliberately turn into a weapon?
Did he know beforehand that Victor would gain the ability to fly, hack any technology and control nuclear weapons with his mind.
No he didn't.

He wanted to save him. When Victor became a weapon, he didn't use him or try to control him.

Derygov saved his daughter. But he didn't stop there. He used her as a weapon.

Cyborg's Dad is very different.

Try something else please

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karleb:

Spoilers

So Gamora was the only daughter Thanos had? Watch End Game again and tell me what Thanos did to his second daughter.

Man! Not everything involving women is feminism, especially this particular movie.

Anyone can be turned into a weapon.

Why his daughter?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oga, answer me, what did Thanos do to Nebula?

Let me leave your other points for now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karleb:
Oga, answer me, what did Thanos did to Nebula?

Let me leave your other points for now.

He tortured her to force gamora to spill important info. Info that ONLY gamora can give with the right motivation of course.

Emphasis on only.

Was Greygov daughter the ONLY one that could become that weapon

Yes or no

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Black Widow is a woke Feminist movie.

The metoo feminism message was too much, they used this movie to just push ideology on how women are being oppressed and subjugated.

I'm not the reason women are getting oppressed, I just want to be entertained for God's sake!

I can't say too much for sake of spoilers but the main villain is white misogynistic pig who hates women. Even his own daughter!
The thing about his daughter eh, Jesus christ! Who wrote that nonsense? What was the point of that nonsense he did. He could have done it anyone but no. The villain is meant to be the craziest misogynistic pig ever so they wrote the story so he did that thing to his own little girl.
Never have I seen a comic book villain brought so low.....not for entertainment but for feminism.

Is that guy not the most terrible written villain ever. Jesu!

You don spoil movie finish
Wetin remain
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

I humbly await your review boss. grin

Something that I have reviewed since Wednesday (4 days ago)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Siri

I hate it here

Someone should give me a mention when the spoilers are over.

T for thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dreykov is a far better villain than Maxwell Lord from ww84,infact he's better than Clown luthor,Bores,BitchinWolf undecided

BlackManta:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
That guy dey cap sh1t

Karleb:

Spoilers

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
Dreykov is a far better villain than Maxwell Lord from ww84,infact he's better than Clown luthor,Bores,BitchinWolf undecided

I rather have maxwell lord as my father than dreykov the misogynistic pig

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

He tortured her to force gamora to spill important info. Info that ONLY gamora can give with the right motivation of course.

Emphasis on only.

Was Greygov daughter the ONLY one that could become that weapon

Yes or no

You need to watch end game again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karleb:

You need to watch end game again.

Na you suppose watch am again.

Comparing Thanos to that misogynist in black Widow.

It's the audacity for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
nobody cares undecided

BlackManta:

I rather have maxwell lord as my father than dreykov the misogynistic pig
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Na you suppose watch am again.

Comparing Thanos to that misogynist in black Widow.

It's the audacity for me

Ok. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Black Widow is a woke Feminist movie.

The metoo feminism message was too much, they used this movie to just push ideology on how women are being oppressed and subjugated.

I'm not the reason women are getting oppressed, I just want to be entertained for God's sake!

I can't say too much for sake of spoilers but the main villain is white misogynistic pig who hates women. Even his own daughter!
The thing about his daughter eh, Jesus christ! Who wrote that nonsense? What was the point of that nonsense he did. He could have done it anyone but no. The villain is meant to be the craziest misogynistic pig ever so they wrote the story so he did that thing to his own little girl.
Never have I seen a comic book villain brought so low.....not for entertainment but for feminism.

Is that guy not the most terrible written villain ever. Jesu!
WTF cheesy let me go ND see for myself ND come back wit more spoilers shit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Villains care for dere children/lover even when Dem crazy 2 others
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Black widow - 7/10

Nice watch really, I don't know why some people are rating it low but everybody and their own sha.

I want to see Burton school Yelena in the next movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Here we go again cheesy

May the best side win!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
she was able to hold her own against Natasha,it won't be easy for him

Nova15:

I want to see Burton school Yelena in the next movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karleb:

My guy, calm down. grin

E no bad reach like that.
imagine turning a whole taskmaster into female
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:

Nobody said it will be easy but still, Remember Black Widow herself said Clint didn't kill her when he had the chance... That's the pointer Clint Barton is better...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Born2Freak:

Something that I have reviewed since Wednesday (4 days ago)
OGBENI share review, no dey give okoto meow meow. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
AyaM goiNg to EnJoy This..... grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:

Even Natasha dey see Burton as boss. Wasn't he de one that captured and helped turn her?

Well it won't be easy for him sha that's why I want to see it the more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

No...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
BlackManta:

All you needed to say was Greygov is a bad villain as he wasn't too fleshed out(Though this is because the film was more focused on Natasha and her family)....All your wokeness reasons ain't reasonable in the least....As for why he treated his daughter the way he did...His crazy..Psychopath or whatever the correct term is...Dude is dead inside..Just rewatch the movie with an open mind..I'm sure most of your opinions will change...
The movie was decent with spectacular action..

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nova15:

Even Natasha dey see Burton as boss. Wasn't he de one that captured and helped turn her?

Well it won't be easy for him sha that's why I want to see it the more.

Natasha holds a skill edge over Clint...Case in point...Their fight in Avengers 1 when he was mind controlled and going for the kill..

I'm calling it now... Clint teams up with Yelena by the time his series wrap up..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Natasha holds a skill edge over Clint...Case in point...Their fight in Avengers 1 when he was mind controlled and going for the kill..

I'm calling it now... Clint teams up with Yelena by the time his series wrap up..

In Captain America Civil war, even black panther confirmed that Burton was holding back when he was fighting Natasha.
It'll be tough but Burton will surely win. I know Yelena will team up with him tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jikins(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

The bolded na norms sha. Heard that woman in the post credits is trying to form the thunderbolts team, she also recruited John Walker too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.