Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773360 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Viking007:
Black Widow: 4/10.
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nova15:

In Captain America Civil war, even black panther confirmed that Burton was holding back when he was fighting Natasha.
It'll be tough but Burton will surely win. I know Yelena will team up with him tho.

When was this bro...I can't remember... Because In-Universe, Natasha was the most skilled of all the Avengers...This includes Cap as well..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

When was this bro...I can't remember... Because In-Universe, Natasha was the most skilled of all the Avengers...This includes Cap as well..
At the airport I believe.

The most skilled spy isn't the same as the most skilled soldier or the most powerful Avenger.

Never forget, Black Widow is a spy. When it comes to tactics, strategy, planning and executing a plan, she's no were near many of the Avengers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karleb:

Spoilers

So Gamora was the only daughter Thanos had? Watch End Game again and tell me what Thanos did to his second daughter.

Dregkov daughter was involved in an explosion. He only saved her by putting a chip in the back of her neck. I am in no way supporting how he turned her into "winter soilder" but hey, that guy is a villain for a reason.

This is similar to what cyborg's dad did.

Man! Not everything involving women is feminism, especially this particular movie.

Lastly this has nothing to do with fandom.

This movie is especially about feminism bro don't act like you're oblivious to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nova15:
Black widow - 7/10

Nice watch really, I don't know why some people are rating it low but everybody and their own sha.

I want to see Burton school Yelena in the next movie.

in which next movie? Didn't you hear that Hawkeye has been replaced?

Modified: just saw that he would still be in the mini series, not as Hawkeye tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Lemao...which universe?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na wa o. Make una dey allow person watch film before una spoil am na. You should be mindfull of how you give reviews. The thread is about movies currently being watched by you and also a rating for others to know. No be to dey explain the plot,synopsis and story of the whole movie. Pls let us be calming down

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why is no one talking about Fear Street?

I just watched the 2nd part and Omo x10000!! This is pure horror cry

It's not been easy going on this journey embarassed embarassed but I must be a man and watch the final part cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
pu7pl3:

in which next movie? Didn't you hear that Hawkeye has been replaced?

Modified: just saw that he would still be in the mini series, not as Hawkeye tho

Replaced?
Please elaborate
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by estheI(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
netnaija . com
Remove the spaces

Viking007:
Its on o2tvseries.
DieRich5:
easy way
Type: Loki netnaija for Google, the link will show
obixcel:
h t t p s : / / k a t m o v i e h d . s x / l o k i - 2 0 2 1 /
I spaced it deliberately to avoid spam bot, so copy and rejoin each letter. The rest is up tp you. grin
I don delete the movie jare.
e no make sense
can you guys give me a review of Wanda vision.
is it worth watching?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nova15:

Replaced?
Please elaborate

he is dropping the mantle of Hawkeye and a girl is taking it up, it's official, so the next avengers movie will have a female Hawkeye...

In reality, his contract with the MCU will finish after the Hawkeye mini series and he isn't interested in working with Feige anymore
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Just this year we've had
Female Loki
Female Hawkeye
Female Thor
Female Taskmaster(Taskmistress embarassed)
Gay gods/Eternals etc
What's next? grin grin

I'm laughing like it's not paining me grin grin my years of comic book love and knowledge in the mud

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
pu7pl3:
Just this year we've had
Female Loki
Female Hawkeye
Female Thor
Gay gods/Eternals etc
What's next? grin grin

I'm laughing like it's not paining me grin grin my years of comic book love and knowledge in the mud
funny how they all seem to emanate from MCU. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
J2381:
funny how they all seem to emanate from MCU. grin

I'm just hoping DC doesn't follow suit...they should leave all those things for the CW shows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
estheI:

I don delete the movie jare.
e no make sense
can you guys give me a review of Wanda vision.
is it worth watching?
I no watch Wanda vision
D series no move me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
pu7pl3:
Just this year we've had
Female Loki
Female Hawkeye
Female Thor
Gay gods/Eternals etc
What's next? grin grin

female thor
Female is the future undecided
What men can do women can do shit
Added: spider girl, she-hulk, iron girl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Black window 7/10
It's was emotional, action angry story good

the reason he turn his only child to dat thing, no mk sense at all
The bomb no kill Dem so why he did dat shit

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2021
wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Guys.

Can you recommend the best order to watch all marvel movies. I'm trying to introduce my wife to marvel. She has watched very few of them and enjoyed the recent Black Widow.

So we both wanna start over while I explain to her all the way. grin

We started with Captain America: The First Avenger. She enjoyed it but I knew the level of explaining I did sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:56am On Jul 11, 2021
dljbd1:
Guys.

Can you recommend the best order to watch all marvel movies. I'm trying to introduce my wife to marvel. She has watched very few of them and enjoyed the recent Black Widow.

So we both wanna start over while I explain to her all the way. grin

We started with Captain America: The First Avenger. She enjoyed it but I knew the level of explaining I did sha. cheesy
Nickshrapnel:

Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
Thor (takes place six months before Avengers)
The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (eight months post-Endgame)
WandaVision, meanwhile, actually takes place mere weeks after Endgame. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which is releasing now, is confirmed to be set six months after Endgame – so both shows take place before Spider-Man: Far From Home if you're factoring those into your marathon.

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/how-to-watch-the-marvel-movies-in-order

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2021
FILEBE:
Na wa o. Make una dey allow person watch film before una spoil am na. You should be mindfull of how you give reviews. The thread is about movies currently being watched by you and also a rating for others to know. No be to dey explain the plot,synopsis and story of the whole movie. Pls let us be calming down

I tire o my brother
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Siri

I hate it here

Someone should give me a mention when the spoilers are over.

T for thanks
Look at this one. Me that avoided this thread since Friday, you think I don't have sense? grin grin
Anyway, there's really nothing much to spoil about the movie, it's not so deep with plot twist that spoilers will ruin the experience. Just a casually, entertaining popcorn flick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Dotng:
Agent Mason in Black Widow
So na Nigerian. No wonder he give Natasha Tiger gen wey quench after 6 hours grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Black Widow 7/10

As losprince said, this might as well be a spin-off of the Fast and Furious franchise. Bare bones plot, villain that just about borders on mustache-twirling evil overlord and the emphasis on family. I know the Dom memes have gotten old already but if someone doesn't make a few about this movie, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Now, that's not to say the movie was a borefest though. I was sufficiently entertained. The action scenes were well choreographed, the pacing was decent, the music was emotionally moving and Yelena is the reason why this movie is getting a 7 instead of a 6.
I honestly don't know if I can call this movie a spy movie. Just because Natasha has been hailed as a spy doesn't automatically make her movie one. No subterfuge, no mind games, no betrayals, no twists. It's just a nice, family-friendly, straightforward action flick.
And yes, it's feminist. Dreykov is the typical feminist villain, a weak man who picks on women and takes away their agency and choices, invades their bodies while exploiting their "strengths". Also, the fact that all the women in the movie are basically absolved of all blame. (In Russian accent) Bad man make them do bad things.
All in all, it's still a nice enough watch.
Love the fact that Natasha has someone, besides Barton obviously, who remembers her and mourns her. It always icked me how her sacrifice took backseat to Tony's when they were both equally important. So while it's no big funeral scene, the graveside scene was private and touching enough for me, at least till Valentina showed up. (It's a cemetery, woman. Show some respect for the dead).
Anyways, guess we'll be seeing Yelena sooner rather than later when Hawkeye airs late this year.

Goodbye Natasha Romanoff. Poser. Superhero. Sexiest Woman That Year.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Treason!

Kaycee7:
So na Nigerian. No wonder he give Natasha Tiger gen wey quench after 6 hours grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
why you gotta say something like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Viking007:
Black Widow: 4/10.

this is y I dont like take most people rating serious, imagine you given that such interesting movie 4/10..

well to me Black widow 8/10.

really enjoyed every bit of it

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2021
I do..I did –/10 (2009)

Terrible film, waste of time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2021
tolexy007:

this is y I dont like take most people rating serious, imagine you given that such interesting movie 4/10..

well to me Black widow 8/10.

really enjoyed every bit of it
Ok. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
Black Widow 7/10

As losprince said, this might as well be a spin-off of the Fast and Furious franchise. Bare bones plot, villain that just about borders on mustache-twirling evil overlord and the emphasis on family. I know the Dom memes have gotten old already but if someone doesn't make a few about this movie, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Now, that's not the say the movie was a borefest though. I was sufficiently entertained. The action scenes were well choreographed, the pacing was decent, the music was emotionally moving and Yelena is the reason why this movie is getting a 7 instead of a 6.
I honestly don't know if I can call this movie a spy movie. Just because Natasha has been hailed as a spy doesn't automatically make her movie one. No subterfuge, no mind games, no betrayals, no twists. It's just a nice, family-friendly, straightforward action flick.
And yes, it's feminist. Dreykov is the typical feminist villain, a weak man who picks on women and takes away their agency and choices, invades their bodies while exploiting their "strengths". Also, the fact that all the women in the movie are basically absolved of all blame. (In Russian accent) Bad man make them do bad things.
All in all, it's still a nice enough watch.
Love the fact that Natasha has someone, besides Barton obviously, who remembers her and mourns her. It always icked me how her sacrifice took backseat to Tony's when they were both equally important. So while it's no big funeral scene, the graveside season was private and touching enough for me, at least till Valentina showed up. (It's a cemetery, woman. Show some respect for the dead).
Anyways, guess we'll be seeing Yelena sooner rather than later when Hawkeye airs late this year.

Goodbye Natasha Romanoff. Poser. Superhero. Sexiest Woman That Year.
WTF I 4get to fast those names................Natasha die
Iet see ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2021
THE TOMORROW WAR... 7/10
The best thing that happened to the sci-fi genre this year.
BLACK WIDOW... 5/10
cool action scenes, everything is just average.
THE HITMAN'S WIFE'S BODYGUARD... 5/10
feels like a bad joke when compared to the first part.
A QUIET PLACE 2... 6/10
the first part is definitely better, but it still delivered.
INFINITE... 6.7/10
unpredictable, original, fun.
BOSS BABY 2... 4/10
scattered all over the place.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2021
New Avengers loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: rikatrina and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.