Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774583 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2021
MONSTER... 8/10
Good acting and storyline...
seeing Nas, A$AP Rocky and John David Washington was a delight.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2021
MJBOLT:

Thanks.
Time to go on a downloading hunt!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
So na Nigerian. No wonder he give Natasha Tiger gen wey quench after 6 hours grin grin

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ebiye55(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
I dey come

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lemao...which universe?
What If... ? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lemao...which universe?

In the MCU...Well..It's the general feeling...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adebaba1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
No sudden move 9/10

A Boss will always be a boss

Great storyline
Superb acting

Steven Spielberg na OG abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
So na Nigerian. No wonder he give Natasha Tiger gen wey quench after 6 hours grin grin

Savage man. Savage.

Black widow. 7/10.

First I know the net naija runner is in here. Thanks man. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Back to the main ish. The word I'll use for the movie is entertaining. Not as bad as hammered here previously.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ositadima1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ositadima1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
FILEBE:
Na wa o. Make una dey allow person watch film before una spoil am na. You should be mindfull of how you give reviews. The thread is about movies currently being watched by you and also a rating for others to know. No be to dey explain the plot,synopsis and story of the whole movie. Pls let us be calming down
It's like you're new to this thread grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illuminatus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
pu7pl3:
Just this year we've had
Female Loki
Female Hawkeye
Female Thor
Female Taskmaster(Taskmistress embarassed)
Gay gods/Eternals etc
What's next? grin grin

I'm laughing like it's not paining me grin grin my years of comic book love and knowledge in the mud

Why are you pained?

You are suggesting that these comics are awesome only because the characters were male and straight. Is that really the case? You are suggesting that these new adaptations are bad simply because the characters are re-cast as female or queer. But that really is not the case. How good these movies are should really depend on their content and writing and delivery.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parachoko: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please who knows the site I can download the movie called The Shawshank Redemption. The last time I watch it was in the late 90's.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Parachoko:
Please who knows the site I can download the movie called The Shawshank Redemption. The last time I watch it was in the late 90's.
It’s on Tfp. is

I’ve been too lazy to download again, I really want to rewatch it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
It’s on Tfp. is

I’ve been too lazy to download again, I really want to rewatch it.
I've seen the movie but I can't see a download to click on. Or do I have to first register on the site?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Parachoko:
I've seen the movie but I can't see a download to click on. Or do I have to first register on the site?
Remove the spaces

https:// firefiles. org/1g6s4p948603 .html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parachoko: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Remove the spaces

https:// firefiles. org/1g6s4p948603 .html
Thanks bro, but it seems the movie have been remove or so.

See the screenshot below

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Parachoko:
Thanks bro, but it seems the movie have been remove or so.

See the screenshot below
Perhaps the movie is for my ip alone, I saw something relating to that on the website. You have to generate the download link yourself or check fzmoviez, it should be there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:

It's like you're new to this thread grin

New ke? I dey follow the thread wella since. The oversabi people for here don dey make the place tire me. Just Small review without explaining the whole film is difficult for some people. They will come here be explaining plots and synopsis and even the whole movie. It is quite annoying.

See how they are ruining Black widow now. Just negodu.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
FILEBE:

New ke? I dey follow the thread wella since. The oversabi people for here don dey make the place tire me. Just Small review without explaining the whole film is difficult for some people. They will come here be explaining plots and synopsis and even the whole movie. It is quite annoying.

See how they are ruining Black widow now. Just negodu.
You should have seen what they did when Avengers: End Game was first released. They ruined it for most of us here. Their oversabi is like Peak milk; it is in them, so if you like shout and complain from now till thy kingdom come they will selfishly ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adebaba1:
No sudden move 9/10

A Boss will always be a boss

Great storyline
Superb acting

Steven Spielberg na OG abeg
Steven Spielberg? Where or you meant Steven Soderbergh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Illuminatus:

Why are you pained?

You are suggesting that these comics are awesome only because the characters were male and straight. Is that really the case? You are suggesting that these new adaptations are bad simply because the characters are re-cast as female or queer. But that really is not the case. How good these movies are should really depend on their content and writing and delivery.

you're not pained cos characters you have grown up with and come to connect with have never been portrayed as something else before that's why....

There are alot of female characters and gay characters from the comics they can tap into if they want but no it must be the ones that were normal that they would want to change
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
What If... ? grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
AnfieldFan:

In the MCU...Well..It's the general feeling...

it's not the general feeling please, I don't even know why you feel that way
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
The Tomorrow War - 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Where can I download the Godfather
I need to know what the hype is about
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Black Widow 7.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:

You should have seen what they did when Avengers: End Game was first released. They ruined it for most of us here. Their oversabi is like Peak milk; it is in them, so if you like shout and complain from now till thy kingdom come they will selfishly ignore you.

If people no dey like or quote them i believe dem go adjust. Na people still dey give them attention that is why .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Where can I download the Godfather
I need to know what the hype is about

all of you looking for old movies should search it on FZ or TFPDL

If you don't see it then you can come here to ask

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.