Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3733406 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Why do you have to make so much sense?

Now I am forced to agree with you.

Captain Marvel was in beast mode during the scene though.
Born2Freak:
I read some pages ago that there are people here who like the critical drinker.

The critical drinker is a racist and misogynist. But to be honest, the guy is funny and good at exposing idiotic fake feminist nonsense in movies.

I pride myself as a feminist but many movies use gender power to cover up weak plots and to pander to women.

The truth is that if one is making a female-led movie, they must not

1. Overpower the women. Black Widow should not even be able to touch Taskmaster. Captain marvel should not be able to withstand Thanos blows.

2. Make the men weak and useless.

3. Allow women to molest men. If it were the other way around, there would be protests. Wonderwoman raped an innocent man in possessed by her boyfriend.

4. Use their feminity or gender as comedy or plot points. See the nonsense in ghostbusters 2016.

5. Insult men before the release of the movie and then cry about men not watching your movie. Charlie's angels remake. Lol

Summary, the critical drinker is a racist fool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2021
An exception can be made for the Captain Marvel and Thanos scene
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
"Best marvel soundtrack 2021

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2021
who be this critical drinker sef undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2021
camri:
Is an avenger series viable like agents of shield

No.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Born2Freak:

The critical drinker is a racist and misogynist. But to be honest, the guy is funny and good at exposing idiotic fake feminist nonsense in movies.

I pride myself as a feminist but many movies use gender power to cover up weak plots and to pander to women.

1. Overpower the women. Black Widow should not even be able to touch Taskmaster. Captain marvel should not be able to withstand Thanos blows.

3. Allow women to molest men. If it were the other way around, there would be protests. Wonderwoman raped an innocent man in possessed by her boyfriend.

4. Use their feminity or gender as comedy or plot points. See the nonsense in ghostbusters 2016.

5. Insult men before the release of the movie and then cry about men not watching your movie. Charlie's angels remake. Lol

True talk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Born2Freak:

I PrIdE mYsElF aS a FemInIsT... lol

A true feminist won't see your talking points as a problem at all.

I agree with what you wrote... mostly, but you're lying to yourself if you genuinely see yourself as a feminist who is able to maintain a measure of objectivity. Feminism is a subjective theory/movement.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I PrIdE mYsElF aS a FemInIsT... lol

A true feminist won't see your talking points as a problem at all.

I agree with what you wrote... mostly, but you're lying to yourself if you genuinely see yourself as a feminist who is able to maintain a measure of objectivity. Feminism is a subjective theory/movement.

Sharrap. Go and read what feminism is before you talk nonsense.

This is how some even claimed that ishitlove is a feminist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
pu7pl3:
This guy is crazy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxocz5bCms
the guy mad cheesy
I like the Cruella own cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
pu7pl3:
This guy is crazy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxocz5bCms
Make I even check out this critical drinker wey na dey hype since. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
abduleez1:

Make I even check out this critical drinker wey na dey hype since. grin
nor b d guy own be dis oooo
Dis na screen rant
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
DieRich5:
nor b d guy own be dis oooo
Dis na screen rant
Ok. Noted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
She looks more like Wonder Woman than skinny-ass Gal Gadot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
omo I go pick Gadot o,see muscles grin this one go beat Darkseid all by herself

VerifiedStalin:
She looks more like Wonder Woman than skinny-ass Gal Gadot grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darkseid(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:

You say angry

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
MJBOLT:

grin grin

Wonder Woman is Amazonian, ergo having muscle mass is a given, I mean she is supposed to be strong enough to physically rival the might of Hercules.

I just looked back at some of the Gal Gadot action shots, and there is literally no muscle tone seen on her arms and legs. No evidence of muscle flexing when she is supposedly throwing a spear or sprinting somewhere. I like Gal Gadot, but she's a terrible Wonder Woman. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

the ways he asks himself questions about things that happened in the movie that were head scratchers and then say "I don't know" always cracks me up grin

Lol. He was brutal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Darkseid:

You say angry

Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

grin grin

Wonder Woman is Amazonian, ergo having muscle mass is a given, I mean she is supposed to be strong enough to physically rival the might of Hercules.

I just looked back at some of the Gal Gadot action shots, and there is literally no muscle tone seen on her arms and legs. No evidence of muscle flexing when she is supposedly throwing a spear or sprinting somewhere. I like Gal Gadot, but she's a terrible Wonder Woman. grin

I don’t know, maybe it’s hard to find someone with muscles who can also act.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

grin grin

This agenda couldn't stick the landing...have you been resting lately?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t know, maybe it’s hard to find someone with muscles who can also act.

There are a lot of buff women that can act. Hollywood prefers skinny model type in lead roles because... higher sex appeal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
so people de follow the critical drinker and screen rant here, nice grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

It's not an agenda if it's true.tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

grin grin

Lol
Gal Gadot is fantastic as Wonderman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
kendrick93:
Lol
Gal Gadot is fantastic as Wonderman.

No she isn't. I mean she got the Greek demeanor down pat, but lacking in everything else. She can't even act.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

There are a lot of buff women that can act. Hollywood prefers skinny model type in lead roles because... higher sex appeal.

Mention a buff woman that will make a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

grin grin

going by this logic of yours, I suppose Superman is suppose to be muscular in order to be able to move the Moon out of orbit.

So, going by everyone who have played Superman, apart from Henry Cavill, I suppose DC made a huge mistake, no?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
BlackManta:

Mention a buff woman that will make a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot
Kim Kardashian grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Baba has been reaching harder than Plastic Man these past few days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.