Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741699 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jolt.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nova15:

Una still dey spoil the movie for people we never watch am grin

grin grin
I purposely add spoiler tags anytime I'm discussing a new movie I've seen so as not to spoil it for others...
In that same vein...I purposely left the reply you quoted vague....
I no d like spoil movies for pple cuz me sef no d like make pple spoil movies for me.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
But on a serious note.... Avoid this thread if you haven't seen a new movie....That's how I do I avoid spoilers and it has worked for me.... Right from the days of Koice and Meka when I was just a guest.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
The Wolf of Wall Street

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

No be the film wey zeddicus zu'l zorander of Legend of the seeker dey? undecided

One 1998 abi na 1988 movie like that?

I don't think it's all that. undecided
one of the greatest scifi of all time. Bruce Spence was not in BTTF. It was Chris Lloyd
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

This reminds me of an old Henry Danger episode where Captain man and Kid Danger has to figure out a way to stop a villain named "spoiler" whose M.O. was to go to theaters and spoil the movies for the audience before it starts grin grin grin grin

I think I once heard that a guy was killed or stab over being a spoiler or something.

Frankly, we need to stop the spoilers here. It is becoming annoyingly too much. People come here to get movie list to watch from personal ratings . I often believe some ratings here over ImBd, RT, Roger even Google rating .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

THIS IS IT
A bottle of your favorite alcohol, bills on me

Barman!! You heard her. Let me have a lit bit of all you have.
Seriously. Let us stop people from spoliing movies here. Should they start banning spoilers?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
FILEBE:

Barman!! You heard her. Let me have a lit bit of all you have.
Seriously. Let us stop people from spoliing movies here. Should they start banning spoilers?
This thread is unmoderated, nothing can be done about the spoilers. Best you can do is avoid the thread when a new movie drops.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
This thread is unmoderated, nothing can be done about the spoilers. Best you can do is avoid the thread when a new movie drops.

I don't believe nothing can be done by the spoilers. If we all come together and go against it. Something can be done .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
FILEBE:

I don't believe nothing can be done by the spoilers. If we all come together and go against it. Something can be done .
I don’t think anything can be done, I for one am unbothered by spoilers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyade888(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
V for vendetta

A movie that moves

The idea that movie plants in the heart of it's viewers is an idea needed to change the world especially Nigeria.
Maybe a little bit less radical.

9\10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
J2381:
Jolt.

Terrible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Una wey dey shout about spoilers and you peeps wey dey continue to spoil movies for people, na look I dey look Una.

I'm just waiting for next year. The movies wey I go spoil for people ehn, na go cry taya. Na revenge mission I dey next year. angry

With theaters ONLY release....the tears go sweet wella.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
FILEBE:

I think I once heard that a guy was killed or stab over being a spoiler or something.

Frankly, we need to stop the spoilers here. It is becoming annoyingly too much. People come here to get movie list to watch from personal ratings . I often believe some ratings here over ImBd, RT, Roger even Google rating .
True talk....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
RoronoaZoro:

Terrible
Your opinion. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Toyade888:
V for vendetta

A movie that moves

The idea that movie plants in the heart of it's viewers is an idea needed to change the world especially Nigeria.
Maybe a little bit less radical.
9\10
As it relates to Nigeria, only a radical approach can change Nigeria, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t think anything can be done, I for one am unbothered by spoilers.

I think I speak well for others when we say we are bothered . Like I said earlier, it is like someone farting on your meal before eating. It takes away the excitement of watching this films. The ways some of us watch a movie is quite different from one another. Some just watch and go. Some will watch and still stay inside the movie. After watching a good movie , I will often take some time off to enjoy and play out scenes of the movie in my head before trying to watch another.

Movies are some people's "GO TO" when they want to chill out, relax and even clear their mind and thoughts. Imagine what happens when you destroy their "Go To" .

We can all stop it here by cautioning people and also not doing so ourselves. If we all stand against it, it will be drastically reduced. Sure, some few Bronze head won't adhere but by the time we pay no attention to them or even not quote them.. them go understand and do normal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2021
abduleez1:
Una wey dey shout about spoilers and you peeps wey dey continue to spoil movies for people, na look I dey look Una.

I'm just waiting for next year. The movies wey I go spoil for people ehn, na go cry taya. Na revenge mission I dey next year. angry

With theaters ONLY release....the tears go sweet wella.

Oga. Na serious matter be this o. No jokes. Abeg refrain from spoiling. Na God I take dey beg u o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:14am On Aug 09, 2021
One thing u guys need to know is dat in movies thread dere most be a spoilers ND it's keep the thread alive.

Pls always add spoilers alert for those who never watch am.......I still don't know why u never watch an important movie undecided

without people review or saying wat wrong,good, funny or best moments here Dem dis thread will be shit

Rewatch F9
I'll never in my life watch dis part again tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Really nice movie,

7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
It seems like many people here are ment.

You are trying to chide me for dropping supposed spoilers for a movie released over a year ago?

The only reason why movies make so much revenue during the opening weekend which will then petered out as times go on is because audiences are trying to watch as soon as released to avoid spoilers.

So if you don't want spoilers, watch as soon as released and if you can't afford to do that, stay off the Internet till you watch.

You can't expect people to watch movies as soon as released and then refrain from discussing it in details because you haven't watched.

Here na your ancestral house?
What entitlement!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2021
DieRich5:
One thing u guys need to know is dat in movies thread dere most be a spoilers ND it's keep the thread alive.

Pls always add spoilers alert for those who never watch am.......I still don't know why u never watch an important movie undecided

without people review or saying wat wrong,good, funny or best moments here Dem dis thread will be shit

Rewatch F9
I'll never in my life watch dis part again tongue
Why Spoilers are no fun i must admit, but as a movie or series thread people will gush about what they have watched immediately they see it, and most especially if the movie or series is an highly anticipated one. There's no way in hell, people in a faceless forum will wait for everybody to see a particular movie before everybody talks about it, no matter how you preach this sermon, it is simply not possible, Heck, met someone on the series thread earlier this year that hasn't still seen GOT final episode that came out in 2019, that's 2 years ago!, Does that mean everybody would have kept mute about it on the thread for 2 years and counting till that one person saw it? Hell to the No.

"The Suicide Squad" came out almost 4 days ago, and an ample number of people have seen it, so it been talked about here extensively is fair. Rating or reviewing a movie without Spoilers takes great skill.

Best bet, Reddit has this "Spoiler quotation" function, when you are talking about a movie or series, you will type all the spoilers within this quotation, and it will appear to any reader as "Spoiler", so it will be up to the person reading it to click on it or not. I think NL should work on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BOOZELEE: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2021
White money.. nice movie kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2021
oyaskii:
Why Spoilers are no fun i must admit, but as a movie or series thread people will gush about what they have watched immediately they see it, and most especially if the movie or series is an highly anticipated one. There's no way in hell, people in a faceless forum will wait for everybody to see a particular movie before everybody talks about it, no matter how you preach this sermon, it is simply not possible, Heck, met someone on the series thread earlier this year that hasn't still seen GOT final episode that came out in 2019, that's 2 years ago!, Does that mean everybody would have kept mute about it on the thread for 2 years and counting till that one person saw it? Hell to the No.

"The Suicide Squad" came out almost 4 days ago, and an ample number of people have seen it, so it been talked about here extensively is fair. Rating or reviewing a movie without Spoilers takes great skill.

Best bet, Reddit has this "Spoiler quotation" function, when you are talking about a movie or series, you will type all the spoilers within this quotation, and it will appear to any reader as "Spoiler", so it will be up to the person reading it to click on it or not. I think NL should work on this.
I tire......... people can't wait for you to watch it b4 saying wat dere mind tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
oyaskii:

Since I started using Nairaland I've never seen any upgrade or new feature, just the same old same...na better eff up be that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

This reminds me of an old Henry Danger episode where Captain man and Kid Danger has to figure out a way to stop a villain named "spoiler" whose M.O. was to go to theaters and spoil the movies for the audience before it starts grin grin grin grin

LMAO. For real? grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2021
The suicide squad 8.5/10

finally a DCEU movie worth its salt, everything you'll expect from a comic book movie and more. Seriously this movie delivers, humor, action, twists and payoffs. The only character I wasn't feeling was oddly Harley Quin, I think her portrayal was sometimes over the top, I prefer the cartoon harley quins, this one is just too ridiculous at times. Every other character was interesting to watch, the highlights for me being, peacemaker, king shark, rat-catcher 2, bloodsport and of course MILTON ( RIP cry )

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2021
Beorn:

LMAO. For real? grin grin

I swear grin it was soo funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2021
oyaskii:

Cc seun over to you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Qwam's Money
7.2/10
Comedy Crime

Quam's Money follows the adventures of security guard-turned-millionaire 'Quam' played by Folarin 'Falz' Falana as he navigates the world with his newfound wealth.

Its a Sequel tho

New Money is the first installation
7/10
Comedy Crime

Falz issa vibe wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Really nice movie,
7/10
Tell me about it. No spoiler
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Since I started using Nairaland I've never seen any upgrade or new feature, just the same old same...na better eff up be that
I dey tell you, and that's what put most people off from actively using NL, but I guess this "basic/material no upgrade" stance works for Suen and that's why he's sticking to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Cleanman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.