Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741336 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Danger Close
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
abduleez1:
L
Omo, shocked you don dey surpass my record oo. grin grin Why am I suspecting you like dis. grin

Use the other ones send reply mail na. undecided

Don't suspect me joor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Danger Close
Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Which movie person pikin fit watch like this? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
J2381:
Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan?
Yeah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Yeah.
Okey dokey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:

Zola. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:
Pootie Tang. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:
Splash

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
abduleez1:

No wahala she no dey go anywhere.

I got firm grip, so being Thicc no be problem. grin

Don't hold her where I'm holding her bro, hold her somewhere else
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Una two no well

2 people wey no well keeping you on the thread, isn't that something

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
losprince:
The suicide squad 8.5/10

finally a DCEU movie worth its salt, everything you'll expect from a comic book movie and more. Seriously this movie delivers, humor, action, twists and payoffs. The only character I wasn't feeling was oddly Harley Quin, I think her portrayal was sometimes over the top, I prefer the cartoon harley quins, this one is just too ridiculous at times. Every other character was interesting to watch, the highlights for me being, peacemaker, king shark, rat-catcher 2, bloodsport and of course MILTON ( RIP cry )

Bloodsport was my favourite.

His arsenal is impressive cool

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Karleb:

I highly recommend this fantastic movie

You won't regret wasting your time and data, trust me cool

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlackManta:

Lmfao......

The most stupid premise I've ever seen. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Don't hold her where I'm holding her bro, hold her somewhere else

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

2 people wey no well keeping you on the thread, isn't that something

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
DC people don take over dis thread undecided
Tomorrow is our day "What if"
Sorry wrong thread cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2021
BlackManta:

The Bleep
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Houstency(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Aflix:
Cape fear 8/10

An horror movie that doesn't deal with the supernatural, but with the horror of a man hell bent on having his revenge on a man who he feels wronged him.

Roberto de Niro was a total madman in this movie. Y'

Link to download it please. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Houstency(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:
Safe House ......8/10

Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington delivered in this Spy action-thriller.

Funny how I watched this movie some minutes before TSS with Joel Kinnaman. grin Also nice watching Vera Farmiga. Pretty MILF looking right here. grin

Kindly help with download link. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
The Passion of Christ 8/10

Men, Jim Caviezel suffered in this film. I cried like a baby. The beating no be here. From pilate's palace to golgotha. It was as if i watching the real jesus. Who e offend. Give it up for Mel Gibson. He tried abeg. Probably, the best depiction I've seen so far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Houstency:

Kindly help with download link. Thanks

Check fz movies dot net

Then use the search button

Or Check Pahe dot in

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Om Shanti Om 2007

I had once watched this movie as a little girl, I can't remember the details but I knew it got me scared. Now that I'm re-watching , I wonder why my childhood self was scared. Lol

If anything, this movie deserves at least a 7, it was trip back to memory lane, seeing all the old heroes and heroines of Bollywood, though some still remain on our screens till date but the ones that have stopped acting, it was nice to see them .

I was just grinning like a fool. Shah rukh, did a great job, bringing all of them together for a cameo. As a Bollywood fan girl, I appreciate the gesture.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cassa93: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Om Shanti Om 2007

I had once watched this movie as a little girl, I can't remember the details but I knew it got me scared. Now that I'm re-watching, I wonder why my childhood self was scared. Lol

If anything, this movie deserves at least a 7, it was a trip back to memory lane, seeing all the old heroes and heroines of Bollywood, though some remain on our screens to date the ones that have stopped acting, it was nice to see them was just grinning like a fool. Shah Rukh, did a great job, bringing all of them together for a cameo. As a Bollywood fangirl, I appreciate the gesture.

All these attention seekers, you said you will unfollow the thread. And here you are eating your vomit.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cassa93:

All these attention seekers, you said you will unfollow the thread. And here you are eating your vomit.

Rest.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
The suicide squad 2021 9.5/10 grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Witches 3/10

Can someone tell me who this movie was made for? Cos even my nephew and neices abandoned me before the 30th minute to suffer my suffering alone.
You see Chris Rock, Anne Hathaway and Octavia Spencer in the cast and you think, "It can't be that bad". Wrong! It's horrible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jungle Cruise 7/10

Jungle Cruise na cruise, for the first half of the movie and then got a bit more serious in the second half. The plot's fairly interesting and the storytelling was entertaining, well supported with a vibrant cast. Dwayne Johnson continues to charm viewers with his onscreen charisma and Emily Blunt delivered a nice performance as scientist explorer, Dr Lily Houghton. The pair play well opposite each other. Jesse Plemons' Prince Joachim treaded the line between comical and threatening quite well and Edgar Ramirez's Aguirre and his conquistadors were positively unsettling with their designs.
It's a nice popcorn flick with great visuals. The visual department really earned their paycheck. And a ride as fun as the title implies.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
The Witches 3/10

Can someone tell me who this movie was made for? Cos even my nephew and neices abandoned me before the 30th minute to suffer my suffering alone.
You see Chris Rock, Anne Hathaway and Octavia Spencer in the cast and you think, "It can't be that bad". Wrong! It's horrible.

This is a re-make, the first one came out in 1996
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Huh!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), LeopardX, Crownfit01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.