Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3769519 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
tonididdy:

. Too much?

Hmmmm...Not much....Not through though..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
OwlCityy:

Me rn. I don't even know how I manage to balance my books and shows but whenever I don't have anything to watch, I read.. And vice versa grin
Reading is my first love

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nilon:
I've got The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. Hard copy I inherited from my mom

Hmm...you get luck oo.
I don lose all the hardcopies I inherited from my pops. cry I use am do exchange for novels and books back in secondary school.

E get one masterpiece wey I remember like dis ENIGMA. About world war 2, on how the allies broke the enigma Morse code used by the German U-boats. cry I no remember author name. I wonder how that thing no bore me that time. Whether na fiction or nonfiction I no remember. The author just mix am somehow.

There's also one hardcore R rated long read romance novel like that, had some WW II and Nazi settings also.

That yeye gal fleece me of quality books sha.. embarassed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nilon:
Yes, 10k+VAT. I will be in charge of the money.

Remain Ak-47 you go carry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nilon:
You are a machine. How many movies do you watch per day

On a good good day 5/7
On a good day 3
On a bad day 1

I must sha watch something daily
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Friedyokes: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Calibrator:
Growing up, I am a very avid and dedicated reader but then life hits at a tender age then boy had to man up to the realities and responsibilities of life.

In the past three years, I have started forty books and completed only 7. The rest were either abandoned at the last chapter or second to the last.

To my credit, I can claim to have read the biggest book on this thread: The mammoth book containing
biography of Tafa Balewa collated by English author(s) (can't remember the names at the moment).

P.S: Growing up, I have read the entire Oxford pocket dictionary page to page thrice over and the Holy Bible twice over page to page.

But Nigerian economy can't allow such luxuries anymore cheesy
by biggest book you mean in page count?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yes
Friedyokes:
by biggest book you mean in page count?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
thatthickgurl:

On a good good day 5/7
On a good day 3
On a bad day 1

I must sha watch something daily

Omo.... See intimidation shocked

I don observe your stats for a while now.
Wetin happen, KILODE.

And am using 1 week to watch 2 movies / 4 episodes series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Calibrator:
Growing up, I am a very avid and dedicated reader but then life hits at a tender age then boy had to man up to the realities and responsibilities of life.

In the past three years, I have started forty books and completed only 7. The rest were either abandoned at the last chapter or second to the last.

To my credit, I can claim to have read the biggest book on this thread: The mammoth book containing
biography of Tafa Balewa collated by English author(s) (can't remember the names at the moment).
P.S: Growing up, I have read the entire Oxford pocket dictionary page to page thrice over and the Holy Bible twice over page to page.

But Nigerian economy can't allow such luxuries anymore cheesy

What's all this. undecided
You wan come dey intimidate us with book.

Shey make I drop my feats ni. angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Enough of books.
Here na for movies!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol,
Shaking the hornets nest..... grin grin

Don't come for me....
No be me talk am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wuz all dis..... undecided embarassed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
abduleez1:

Omo.... See intimidation shocked

I don observe your stats for a while now.
Wetin happen, KILODE.

And am using 1 week to watch 2 movies / 4 episodes series.

Lol

I come from a family of movie watchers.
Like, you can't live in my house and not watch movies, so I got intrigued and addicted from a very early age.
I remember how I used to save and buy "season movies" DVD every Friday as a teenager.

In a nutshell, I prefer movies to humans
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Lol

I come from a family of movie watchers.
Like, you can't live in my house and not watch movies, so I got intrigued and addicted from a very early age.
I remember how I used to save and buy "season movies" DVD every Friday as a teenager.

In a nutshell, I prefer movies to humans

Lol, same here.

I saved money in sec school to buy season films back then. Na so I take get collection. Friends came to me for some of my artifacts. grin

One of my stupid neighbors used to Mock me especially during Covid lock down last year that I preferred movies to ladies. LMFAO....grin grin

But these days mehn, I hardly have time for film. It's Nairaland and some movie news that takes up my free time these days. I hunt for movie news more than watching movies itself now. cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, same here.

I saved money in sec school to buy season films back then. Na so I take get collection. Friends came to me for some of my artifacts. grin

One of my stupid neighbors used to Mock me especially during Covid lock down last year that I preferred movies to ladies. LMFAO....grin grin

But these days mehn, I hardly have time for film. It's Nairaland and some movie news that takes up my free time these days. I hunt for movie news more than watching movies itself now. cry cry

I don't think I can ever wean out of movies. Na my life string be that o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2021

5.1/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Friedyokes: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Calibrator:
Yes
how many pages? , I've read the wheel of time and it's over eleven thousand pages
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2021
No Time To Die will be released in less than a month. Will it be available for downloads or we'll have to wait till whenever it'll be available for downloads?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kennedy97: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Greatdesi:
No Time To Die will be released in less than a month. Will it be available for downloads or we'll have to wait till whenever it'll be available for downloads?

It's won't be available for download until at least after a month of it release
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Greatdesi:

Guy you funny oo. Film wey producers don dey wonder how they'll make profit for months and kept postponing back to back to back severally. And you think you'll see it the next day it lands.

If it releases on October, then digital downloads starts from December. Shortest...45 days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Guy you funny oo. Film wey producers don dey wonder how they'll make profit for months and kept postponing back to back to back severally. And you think you'll see it the next day it lands.

If it releases on October, then digital downloads starts from December. Shortest...45 days.
. Don't blame me bro. I'm a huge fan 007 and Daniel Craig fan. Can't wait till December, so I'll be visiting the cinemas ASAP
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I don't think I can ever wean out of movies. Na my life string be that o
Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Greatdesi:
. Don't blame me bro. I'm a huge fan 007 and Daniel Craig fan. Can't wait till December, so I'll be visiting the cinemas ASAP
Erm....since you wanna check it out in cinemas you won't have to wait that long. It's out early October.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Erm....since you wanna check it out in cinemas you won't have to wait that long. It's out early October.
Yea... October 8.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Since everyone is sharing, here's mine.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
IbrahimMav:
Since everyone is sharing, here's mine.

Omo see idea...my guy cheesy cheesy I can participate in this one

What's the app name?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

What's the app name?

Perfect Viewer Premium.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, weyrey. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Palmer

7/10.

Its funny, lirru bit emotional. I liked it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
This past few weeks has been boring with wack movies sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.