Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748768 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2022
10thDentist:
Thor by a large margin.
Thor for sure

Abeg mk Dem remove dat small boy dere angryp
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kvngfrosh(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Def scarlet witch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Dotng:
The 355 is out with an average ratings but I am going to download and watch it because Jessica Chastain can do no wrong in my eyes.

Just watched it, nice movie although....
Fan Bingbing is damn hot though
Funny how all the female act in the movie are above 40yrs except Nyong(38)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Just watched it, nice movie although....
Fan Bingbing is damn hot though
Funny how all the female act in the movie are above 40yrs except Nyong(38)

I will check it out because of Nyong.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Kvngfrosh:
Def scarlet witch.
Thor father, mother ND sister die ND Asgard gone (king wey no get kingdom)

S-witch father, mother and brother die (forget vision)

reason am na undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Thor also lost his brother and friends (Heimdall and Warriors Three)

DieRich5:

reason am na undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Don't forget that Thor also lost his brother Loki.

MCU really did Thor dirty.
DieRich5:

reason am na undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Another feminist movie bite the dust grin grin grin
How many more will they do before they give up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
Thor also lost his brother and friends (Heimdall and Warriors Three)

Yeah I forget his friends ND also his girlfriend break up with am tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Another feminist movie bite the dust grin grin grin
How many more will they do before they give up

They tried same something similar with Ocean 8
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oga go and read about "Multiverse" as it pertains to comics book and stop disgracing yourself on a movie thread.

Na Jesus resurrected him in MCU abi?
DieRich5:
Loki die for Infinity War but he come back to life na cus Loki serie happened after end game
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
DieRich5:
Loki die for Infinity War but he come back to life na cus Loki serie happened after end game
Loki series took place after what?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

They tried same something similar with Ocean 8
Yes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
He is right about that part.

Loki series happened after endgame
Kaycee7:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Looking forward to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:
Oga go and read about "Multiverse" as it pertains to comics book and stop disgracing yourself on a movie thread.

Na Jesus resurrected him in MCU abi?
sorry, too much Multiverse wahala,i mistakes cus the Loki serie came out last year so I didn't think it b4 posting it here cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kaycee7:
dis is for me cry

I remember now undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
nani667:
Looking forward to this
beautiful grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:
He is right about that part.

Loki series happened after endgame
Loki takes place beyond time. The show starts from the first Avengers movie and then goes back and forth through time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
DieRich5:
dis is for me cry

I remember now undecided
Lol! The show doesn't have a definite time setting so you're not totally wrong sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sperm butt don smoke weed wey pass am again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Stop clapping dust.

The timeline was going according to plan till the Avengers went back in time in Endgame to retrieve the stones, that was when Loki escaped during the Hulk moment of madness instead of getting transported to face trial in Asgard as originally planned. Without endgame, there will be no Loki series!

Even MCU creators said that Loki series was after endgame.

Fro5t:
Loki takes place beyond time. The show starts from the first Avengers movie and then goes back and forth through time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:
Stop clapping dust.

The timeline was going according to plan till the Avengers went back in time in Endgame to retrieve the stones, that was when Loki escaped during the Hulk moment of madness instead of getting transported to face trial in Asgard as originally planned. Without endgame, there will be no Loki series!

Even MCU creators said that Loki series was after endgame.

So the Loki that the TVC captured is from when?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Are you talking about the Loki that escaped when the Avengers meddled with the timeline in "ENDGAME"?

What is hard to comprehend?

If Endgame had not happened, that Loki wouldn't have escaped and TVC will have no reason to get involved, hence everything after the escape are technically events after endgame.

Comprehension is really much more difficult than literacy.
Fro5t:
So the Loki that the TVC captured is from when?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:
Are you talking about the Loki that escaped when the Avengers meddled with the timeline in "ENDGAME"?

What is hard to comprehend?

If Endgame had not happened, that Loki wouldn't have escaped and TVC will have no reason to get involved, hence everything after the escape are technically events after endgame.

Comprehension is really much more difficult than literacy.
Na you dey confuse yourself. Did the TVC wait for the events of Endgame to finish happening before apprehending Loki? They ambushed him almost as he soon he appeared. So, technically, that event was taking place both after the Avengers 2012 and while Endgame was nearing it's third act, because as I stated initially, the TVC exists outside of time. Their timeline isn't linear. As far as they're concerned, Endgame and Phase 5 of the MCU are events that have already happened.
You're just overcomplicating an already complicated concept.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fro5t:
Lol! The show doesn't have a definite time setting so you're not totally wrong sha
I'm kinda wrong in the way I put it I think

Going back to the past in endgame cause it so Loki really die but the "Loki serie" na the Loki of 2012 own meaning another new timeline so I'm thinking 2012 Loki will replace the main Loki wey don die "Loki is kinda back to life undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Una just Dy confuse person undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fro5t:
Na you dey confuse yourself. Did the TVC wait for the events of Endgame to finish happening before apprehending Loki? They ambushed him almost as he soon he appeared. So, technically, that event was taking place both after the Avengers 2012 and while Endgame was nearing it's third act, because as I stated initially, the TVC exists outside of time. Their timeline isn't linear. As far as they're concerned, Endgame and Phase 5 of the MCU are events that have already happened.

Don't mind Calibrator, even MCU fans no dey understand their shit movies/series grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
In response to the Loki saga.

I think Loki series happened in between endgame, meaning it happened outside time and space as we know it on earth..
To Loki, it was a long ride, to the Advengers nothing happened.

I believe when the series continues, he will still return to that endgame timeline right where he was captured and die like he's meant to.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why confusing yourself by looking at things from TVC lenses?

Will Loki escape if Avengers didn't go back in endgame?

Before endgame meddled the timeline , Loki was taken to Asgard which birthed the events of Ragnarok and then resulted in all that happened in infinity war and culminated in Endgame.

Loki escape in Endgame birthed a timeline which was never planned and that was the reason TVC went after him straight away in Endgame so I don't know where the confusion is coming from.

Endgame made Loki series possible.
If Avengers didn't go back in time, Loki can't make his escape.
Loki not escaping means no 2012 Loki variant to catch the attention of TVC

If endgame made something possible, in the main MCU timeline where endgame took place, will the events of Loki series not be a continuation of whatever is transpiring in the said universe?

Logic is not for everyone cheesy
Fro5t :

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2dice01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.