Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747815 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:
Why confusing yourself by looking at things from TVC lenses?

Will Loki escape if Avengers didn't go back in endgame?

Before endgame meddled the timeline , Loki was taken to Asgard which birthed the events of Ragnarok and then resulted in all that happened in infinity war and culminated in Endgame.

Loki escape in Endgame birthed a timeline which was never planned and that was the reason TVC went after him straight away in Endgame so I don't know where the confusion is coming from.

Endgame made Loki series possible.
If Avengers didn't go back in time, Loki can't make his escape.
Loki not escaping means no 2012 Loki variant to catch the attention of TVC

If endgame made something possible, in the main MCU timeline where endgame took place, will the events of Loki series not be a continuation of whatever is transpiring in the said universe?

Logic is not for everyone cheesy
Indeed, logic is most definitely not for everyone.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don't understand the confusion, but Calibrator is quite right in the MCU timeline. If you watch the movies, and listened to the conversations in the Loki series, its made quite clear where this variant came from and why the timeline had to be erased.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calibrator:

Before endgame meddled the timeline , Loki was taken to Asgard which birthed the events of Ragnarok and then resulted in all that happened in infinity war and culminated in Endgame.

Loki escape in Endgame birthed a timeline which was never planned and that was the reason TVC went after him straight away in Endgame so I don't know where the confusion is coming from.

If endgame made something possible, in the main MCU timeline where endgame took place, will the events of Loki series not be a continuation of whatever is transpiring in the said universe?

ur correct o, I just check it out tongue
2012 Loki timeline was cancelled so endgame ND all the events didn't happen so Loki serie happen after endgame

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Technically, the event of Loki picked up directly from Avengers 2012 from Endgame, not the original Avenger 2012. It’s not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Moneyboyz:
In response to the Loki saga.

I think Loki series happened in between endgame, meaning it happened outside time and space as we know it on earth..
To Loki, it was a long ride, to the Advengers nothing happened.

I believe when the series continues, he will still return to that endgame timeline right where he was captured and die like he's meant to.
Loki will definitely go back to the endgame timeline but he's not going to die again cus the Loki in dat timeline is gone ND the timeline is fvcked nobody to correct again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2022
which one be TVC undecided na TVA o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2022
the chicken and egg conundrum
DieRich5:
HARRY_POTTER_PRISONER_OF_AZKABAN all dis time travel no Dy mk me think well so Harry go back to past ones but the thing happened twice, Harry already saved himself b4 harry go back to the past so how did the first harry take saved himself without him knowing

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2022
10thDentist:
grin
So they wan use am replace The Rock?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Fro5t:
So they wan use am replace The Rock?
The rock might still return. Him and and Vin Diesel don settle their matter
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Moneyboyz:
In response to the Loki saga.

I think Loki series happened in between endgame, meaning it happened outside time and space as we know it on earth..
To Loki, it was a long ride, to the Advengers nothing happened.

I believe when the series continues, he will still return to that endgame timeline right where he was captured and die like he's meant to.

He ain't dying again...Kang has been introduced...Loki died in the main timeline but since the Avengers went back to 2012, the timeline split into 2 leaving that Loki alive...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2022
phr0nesis:

The rock might still return. Him and and Vin Diesel don settle their matter

He's not coming back, he's made that clear and I don't want him back.... He has other projects he can focus on....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
The Shape Of Water
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Not this bestality themed movie
MJBOLT:
The Shape Of Water
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
Oscar best picture that year
Yeye movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2022
ARQ (2016)

I love time-travel films, and while the core premise of this one is excellent, the execution falls short. Several times throughout the movie, I found myself scoffing at a speech or a scene.

However, it struck the correct mix of providing enough information to carry the plot forward without going into too much detail, which, in my opinion, would have ruined the world they created.

Overall, for a low budget film, it was entertaining. The minimalistic storytelling style appealed to me. The characters were relatable to me, and the performance was adequate.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:

He ain't dying again...Kang has been introduced...Loki died in the main timeline but since the Avengers went back to 2012, the timeline split into 2 leaving that Loki alive...

Sssh, leave them alone, let them continue their confusion galore. It's a lot of fun to watch the blind lead the blind.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
just seeing it for the first time,the ending no follow angry Dem suppose catch that thing,use am do experiments.

Calibrator:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:

He's not coming back, he's made that clear and I don't want him back.... He has other projects he can focus on....

When did he make it clear?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
pu7pl3:

When did he make it clear?

Many times...It's all over the net...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
"Mass 2021"

This was basically one scene and practically 6 cast but it's the best thing i have seen this year. Dealt with an heavy subject matter with an impeccable flair.

Emotionally wrenching and stellar dialogue.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
MJBOLT:
The Shape Of Water
This lost steam towards the end, not Guillermo del Toro best work but it was a fair watch. I liked the opening scene and the opening score but i never understood the Oscar nods tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Technically, the event of Loki picked up directly from Avengers 2012 from Endgame, not the original Avenger 2012. It’s not that hard.

Liiikkee, people are just twisting themselves in knots over what's pretty straight-forward.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Daybreakers (2009)

A dystopian vampire story set in a world where humanity are on the verge of extinction and vampires are famished. It's a sly commentary on consumerism and self-identity. The scene in which vampires are seen commuting to work and earning a living, just like the rest of us, left quite an impression. When there are only a few vampires around, like in a typical horror film, they're portrayed as bad ass, but in a world where everyone is a vampire, someone has to drive the bus or empty the bins.

The acting and performances were adequate, particularly Sam Neil's, not to mention the VFX on the malformed vamps (which is rather impressive), and there's a healthy supply of graphic murders and deaths to keep things rattling along.

A TV show set in a world where vampires are the majority would be brilliant. It'd be fascinating to see how class and structure are shown in a world populated and governed by vampires.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Daybreakers (2009)

A dystopian vampire story set in a world where humanity are on the verge of extinction and vampires are famished. It's a sly commentary on consumerism and self-identity. The scene in which vampires are seen commuting to work and earning a living, just like the rest of us, left quite an impression. When there are only a few vampires around, like in a typical horror film, they're portrayed as bad ass, but in a world where everyone is a vampire, someone has to drive the bus or empty the bins.

The acting and performances were adequate, particularly Sam Neil's, not to mention the VFX on the malformed vamps (which is rather impressive), and there's a healthy supply of graphic murders and deaths to keep things rattling along.

A TV show set in a world where vampires are the majority would be brilliant. It'd be fascinating to see how class and structure are shown in a world populated and governed by vampires.
never watched it completely but I remember the exploded vampire
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
AnfieldFan:

If fans want him back, he'll definitely show up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Carot:
never watched it completely but I remember the exploded vampire

It's the scene where the vamp scientists are testing fake blood on a vamp soldier, but something goes horribly wrong, predisposing the soldier to explosion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
phr0nesis:

If fans want him back, he'll definitely show up

The man himself said he's done..The issues surrounding his decision is beyond the fans...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drisham(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:

TVA not TVC

All these Marvel fans sef undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
oyaskii:
"Mass 2021"

This was basically one scene and practically 6 cast but it's the best thing i have seen this year. Dealt with an heavy subject matter with an impeccable flair.

Emotionally wrenching and stellar dialogue.
Checkout Carnage (2011)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
7 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: OG316 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.