Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772951 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
The Batman vs. Dracula.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
CaptPlanet:
So I was hoping to have a lit weekend and I got some movies and series.

I got heroes reborn, the regenarator, marauders, stranger things, sharnara chronicles, bastard executioners and some other stuff....

Now i'm asking myself what I did to deserve this? cry

Not interesting? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Floyd45:
War Dogs
Finally something refreshing to watch after a while. I enjoyed every bit of the movie from the witty banters to the dialogues.
If you are looking for a crime film with a touch of action and comedy then you should see War Dogs. It’s actually based on a true life story.
IMDB has not rated it yet, but I’ll give it a solid 8/10. I am happy Miles Teller is taking on more serious roles after seeing Whiplash and now War Dogs.
Not a big fan of Jonah Hill, but he impressed me on this one. Coupled with the fact that he had to put on some weight for this movie.
Bradley Cooper was more or less a cameo appearance to me..lol
Out in cinemas August 19th.
Ok,well noted. We'll know more about it in time.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
armadeo:

From a fellow screen lover delete heroes reborn and shammara chronicles once you read this. Thank me now.

Modified.

Apparently you already watched them.

All I can do now is LOL.

I also started stranger things but can't get past episode 2. Based on Imdb ratings I have already downloaded all the episodes of season . Keeping it for an insomniac night.

Bros, honestly only stranger things tried in everything that I got only because it tried in the whole mystery things that I like but it didnt live up to my expectations....

My weekend was wasted...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Elparaiso:

Not interesting? grin grin grin grin grin

Bros not interesting is an understatement. I don cry tire
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Bros not interesting is an understatement. I don cry tire

Eyah kpele. You should have asked at the series section first. Men like Ko.ice and Byke.Byke would have advised you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
armadeo:

I loved the trailer on this. Would def see it.

You should and on a big screen!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Elparaiso:

Eyah kpele. You should have asked at the series section first. Men like Ko.ice and Byke.Byke would have advised you.

I guess i've learnt my lesson

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can't believe I put off seeing these two movies for so long.

Barber Shop and Central Intelligence really made my day.

JB Smoove and Ice Cube are off their bonkers!

Nicki Minaj and Common are screwing each other in real life, and that's a fact I'm willing to bet my grandmother on.

This is my favourite part:

Ice Cube's son: Catholic school? I don't know anybody in Catholic school

Ice Cube: Good, maybe it's time for you to meet some Catholics

Looool grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

[i]Barber Shop[/u] and Central Intelligence really made my day.

Nicki Minaj and Common are screwing each other in real life, and that's a fact I willing to bet my grandmother on.

My best quotable has gotta be this:

Looool grin
Indeed Ice Cube was d star of d movie, I love his acting; very positive, showed good parenting and real maturity. Well as for Nicki Minaj, I'll leave dat one for d ladies, because my eyes could testify of what they actually saw lolz.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2016
armadeo:

Agreed.the trailer seemed forced.

Will watch it though.

I wasn't really a comicnbook fan then but in enjoy the comic based movies but I have to say marvelnis hands down better than D.C. when it comes.to the movies.

Cos what I want is to be entertained and boy does marvel.entertain.

DC has a habit of hiring directors with creative ideas that do not correspond with the source materials.

Can't wait for The Girl on the Train
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2016
The Binding
The Remaining
**horror**
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Money Monster 2016...Starring George Clooney, Julia Roberts
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hardae(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
the jungle book, the legend of Tarzan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
obixcel:
Indeed Ice Cube was d star of d movie, I love his acting; very positive, showed good parenting and real maturity. Well as for Nicki Minaj, I'll leave dat one for d ladies, because my eyes could testify of what they actually saw lolz.

I also loved the Chy-town vibe about it, it was almost palpable.

Nicki Minaj is so fake, I wouldn't marry her if she was the last woman on earth. Her acting skills suck as well—did you see how she reacted when she learnt of Anthony Clark's death? She couldn't even cry properly.

I liked how Common was playing the occasional voice of conscience, though—like that part where he was harking back to the deaths of Martin Treyvon, Michael Brown et al. I just wished Kevin Hart was in the movie, or Nick Cannon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I also loved the Chy-town vibe about it, it was almost palpable.

Nicki Minaj is so fake, I wouldn't marry her if she was the last woman on earth. Her acting skills suck as well—did you see how she reacted when she learnt of Anthony Clark's death? She couldn't even cry properly.

I liked how Common was playing the occasional voice of conscience, though—like that part where he was harking back to the deaths of Martin Treyvon, Michael Brown et al. I just wished Kevin Hart was in the movie, or Nick Cannon.
Yea, dat michael brown gist was a kind of a reminder, I like dat part too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parrotibaba(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barbershop the next cut

Just can't stop laughing... grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
obixcel:

I swear that girl should contest for elections here cos she definitely declared all her assets.

Meanwhile I loved when smoove took on the old dude cedric and said "tell this nighasaurus who gives us the trailer to Jurassic park every time he walks around here"

That's my highlight of thd movie. That scene rocks.

Central inteligence was cool but not that funny. I keep seeing Hart doing the same thing over and over again. He better be careful he's turning to Adam Sandler.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunamania(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Thanks dear
Mizzzbeee:
Those movies are not even out on any site... Except you will watch the cam version of now you see me2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
armadeo:

I swear that girl should contest for elections here cos she definitely declared all her assets.

Meanwhile I loved when smoove took on the old dude cedric and said "tell this nighasaurus who gives us the trailer to Jurassic park every time he walks around here"

That's my highlight of thd movie. That scene rocks.

Central inteligence was cool but not that funny. I keep seeing Hart doing the same thing over and over again. He better be careful he's turning to Adam Sandler.
Yea u have a point, regular can be boring, doing d same thing over and over, same acting, same style and pattern and all dat. As funny as he tried to be, at some point he'll have to sit back and ponder on dis, change or re-invent himself, but I doubt dats gonna happen any time soon, cos Kelvin will always want to be Kelvin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2016
obixcel:
Yea u have a point, regular can be boring, doing d same thing over and over, same acting, same style and pattern and all dat. As funny as he tried to be, at some point he'll have to sit back and ponder on dis, change or re-invent himself, but I doubt dats gonna happen any time soon, cos Kelvin will always want to be Kelvin.
Human beings are just insatiable, if he changes how he acts today, some other people will still talk that why did Kelvin Hart changed his style.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Barber Shop and Central Intelligence really made my day.

Nicki Minaj and Common are screwing each other in real life, and that's a fact I'm willing to bet my grandmother on.

This is my favourite part:

Looool grin
My favorite part: i don't know the guy's name he said Oh God i don't wanna die a virgin the movie is dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
sexymoma:
My favorite part: i don't know the guy's name he said Oh God i don't wanna die a virgin the movie is dope

I remember that part. grin

Have you seen legend of Tarzan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Zootopia
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I remember that part. grin

Have you seen legend of Tarzan?
Nope.. how about it? interesting?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
sexymoma:
Nope.. how about it? interesting?

Well, it's döpe to me. You should see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Well, it's döpe to me. You should see it.
alright thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
sexymoma:
alright thanks

You're welcome.

Are you in Lagos ATM?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You're welcome.

Are you in Lagos ATM?
yea I'm in lag
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Naturally Born Pranksters 2016...so damn funny, real life prank dat will make u lmao
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Commando.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Deee4dammy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.