Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3813923 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
CaptPlanet:
Guys, Mortal Kombat movies is coming....

I'll understand if most of y'all arent as hyped as I am for this movie.

MK had a huge part part of my life growing up and i'm as psyched as sh!t for it.

James Wan confirmed he'll make it after Aquaman....so looking forward to it.
Yes, i read about it too. I have Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annihilation on my system. I really like mortal Kombat too, but those stupid and silly American critics will pan it and it will discourage further installments.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DanielLee5: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Central Intelligence smiley Just started watching it at http://putlockers.watch/ ( online free streaming service ). I like Dwayne Johnson and watch all the movies with him. Aaron Johnson is also very funny, too smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jelel6: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyetpel:

Yes, i read about it too. I have Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annihilation on my system. I really like mortal Kombat too, but those stupid and silly American critics will pan it and it will discourage further installments.
hey good to here its coming back. how many of the original sequel was made.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
oyetpel:

Like I care what they think. I love MK thats what matters and I can't wait for the new movie, I wish they'll make it simultaneously with Aquaman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Everybody, please give it up for the movie of the year, SUICIDE SQUAD grin
Mehnnnn, the comic aspect Deadpool couldn't pull off, Suicide Squad did it perfectly. Joke's girlfriend made me laugh all through. Now that's cool. The action and all, just top notch. In short 9/10
Love this movie mehn. Can't wait to download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
olu4life:
Mehnnnn, the comic aspect Deadpool couldn't pull off, Suicide Squad did it perfectly. Joke's girlfriend made me laugh all through. Now that's cool. The action and all, just top notch. In short 9/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
The Duel 2016.....Spoiler Alert!!
Please avoid dis movie at all cost, uninteresting, boring with a wack plot. You may regret wasting nearly 2 hrs of ur life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:25am On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

what don't you like about ?
am surprised at the bad reception for this movie
i have seen it three times and i still find it funny.

To be very honest, Neighbours was NOT supposed to get a sequel - The story was already used up, the real reason the movie was made was obviously to promote fe... lipsrsealed (throwing used tampons and allowing little girls handle dildos should henceforth be considered acts of fe... lipsrsealed bravo!).

Yes, it had a few funny parts...even the worst comedies do, but it did not deliver substance in the least. The message was corny af too

I know strong women (my mom being one), Strong women don't need reminders that they are strong.

btw, To the the stupid writers of that dumb movie, throwing used tampons is NOT the equivalent of a bag of di.cks - the equivalent would be throwing se.men or used condoms ...and trust me, nobody in their right mind would find throwing se.men or used condoms at people funny. So why throw used tampons and expect people to find it laughable?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by duduade: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2016
iheanyi4u:

Abort Mission!! I repeat abort mission!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2016
I watched Batman vs Superman The Extended Edition. Finally dis movie made sense.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Graviton2:

To be very honest, Neighbours was NOT supposed to get a sequel - The story was already used up, the real reason the movie was made was obviously to promote fe... lipsrsealed (throwing used tampons and allowing little girls handle dildos should henceforth be considered acts of fe... lipsrsealed bravo!).

Yes, it had a few funny parts...even the worst comedies do, but it did not deliver substance in the least. The message was corny af too

I know strong women (my mom being one), Strong women don't need reminders that they are strong.

btw, To the the stupid writers of that dumb movie, throwing used tampons is NOT the equivalent of a bag of di.cks - the equivalent would be throwing se.men or used condoms ...and trust me, nobody in their right mind would find throwing se.men or used condoms at people funny. So why throw used tampons and expect people to find it laughable?
You don't need an article to decipher dat d movie was pure political, sponsored and promoted by special interest to push forward their agenda. They even gave it high score in imdb to attract more audience. In d movie, @ a point, d girls were even selling pot and weed in d open with no cops showing up, lol. Moral decadence @ d very height.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Tmnt out of the shadows.

I fast forwarded through the movie.

Firstly it was a wack copy.

Next it was a wack movie

Didn't sleep well at all.

I might get the extended edition of dawn of justice.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TonySpike: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2016
obixcel:
I watched Batman vs Superman The Extended Edition. Finally dis movie made sense.
I'm glad to hear you say this!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
oyetpel:
I also watched Spotlight (2015) interesting and fast paced drama movie, and it's seems they decided to do the movie because they saw our own October 1st by Kunle Afolayan.

They decided to do what again?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oluwadolarz: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
A very funny comedy from oluwadolarz room of comedy
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxApTHdV-M
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
obixcel:
You don't need an article to decipher dat d movie was pure political, sponsored and promoted by special interest to push forward their agenda. They even gave it high score in imdb to attract more audience. In d movie, @ a point, d girls were even selling pot and weed in d open with no cops showing up, lol. Moral decadence @ d very height.

I wondered how that movie got a high review. Anyone who speaks against the movie will probably be called an anti-feminist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
obixcel:
link please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suicide squad movie download

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...Cool movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2016
olu4life:

Yeah
She was pretty funny
Will Smith killed dead shot character
My favorite scene was where he was shooting those soldiers the witch created, the other soldiers had their mouths opened

The movie was funny and cool to watch sha
I'll rate it 7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2016
bobo65:

The movie was funny and cool to watch sha
I'll rate it 7/10

olu4life:
In short 9/10

Funniest scene was the one with Harley getting dressed, the way everyone stopped and kept watching was really funny. I give it 8 and that is just because of the scene where Waller killed those guys without clearance. The movie was awesome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Elparaiso:

Funniest scene was the one with Harley getting dressed, the way everyone stopped and kept watching was really funny. I give it 8 and that is just because of the scene where Waller killed those guys without clearance. The movie was awesome.

Yeah
Very funny scene grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2016
wow....might actually watch the Suicide Squad afterall..... let me see these 'funny' scenes y'all talking about...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
chrisseun:

That animation made me laugh, especially the scene where the fox n bunny went for a info frm those slow creatures

I swear

What kinda animal is that

That zootopia was dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptEColeJnr: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
bridgesjnr:
wow....might actually watch the Suicide Squad afterall..... let me see these 'funny' scenes y'all talking about...
Yeah..same here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just finished watching this nigerian classic....Off to watch suicide squad

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
SUICIDE SQUAD....downloaded (hdts) Quality is good and manageable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who watched BANSHEE, I just finished watching it for the 4th time...

I first watched it last 2 years I guess

U can suggest movies like that too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
obixcel:
SUICIDE SQUAD....downloaded (hdts) Quality is good and manageable.

Is it faradownload. If it isn't link pls. My movie for tonight is on then.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.