Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3783664 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only this month:

From Moonfall movie to Moonshot movie to Moon Knight series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
abduleez1:
Lol.... grin grin
This is harsh

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
abduleez1:

Na useless #et 9jq D-list films full am.

E be like wetin dey use the principle of "Download and insha'Allah". grin

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2022
DieRich5:
Only this month:

From Moonfall movie to Moonshot movie to Moon Knight series

Please rate moon fall.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2022
The pursuit of happyness (2006) : 10/10

Truly a tear jerker. One of the movies that lived up to its expectations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2022
LoL....this was too good not to share, Batperson gone woke

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2022
First and foremost,who wears flats to the Opera and where are the pearls?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Karleb:

Please rate moon fall.
I stop my downloading, all this end world movie no interest me to watch again jor

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
The French Dispatch ....6.9/10

The individual stories told was unique and has some artsy feel to it. Definitely has one of the best unique cinematography and set amongst 2021 films. The overall story and connectivity is where some stroytelling hiccups begin to show. The Endgame was kinda confusing. Decent watch all the same if you're looking for something with a nonlinear approach.
Lea Séydoux, gosh!! What premium titties. grin

V for Vendetta ..... 7.5/10

Great watch and nice acting from Hugo Weaving and Natalie Portman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Lmao... Werey somebody.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Hahah, I think I was the only one that had problems with the rising WOKE trend, the They Them bullshit And stuff.
They are now indoctrinating children.
the world has gone to the dogs, it's only a matter of time before the black zombies in Africa join the trend.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dimexy247(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2022
You have to disable your brain while watching this movie.
My rate is 4/10.

Karleb:

Please rate moon fall.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Edrick: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
MOONSHOT - Movie Review

Following Love Simon, one of his famous Rom-Coms, Gregori Berlanti along with Sarah Schechter, Jill McElroy and Jenna Sarkin co-produce this movie set in a future (2049) in which Mars is already colonized.

“Moon shot” is not about a movie on the moon but in fact a movie shot on mars.

Walt (Cole Sprouse), a content college student with his going no where assistant barista job and Sophie (Lana Condor) a smart astrophysics college student team up to make it together to Mars in order to be reunited with thier significant others.

https://filmingroars..com/2022/03/moonshot.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emojay(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
The founder (2016) ....... 8/10

Based on a true story about the rise of MacDonalds. I don't know how accurate the story is but if it's hundred percent then I think it's a sad, sad, even crazy story. As in you may feel that way if you watch it to the end, but that's my opinion.
Also, I think it's fast paced. Starring Micheal Keaton.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao... Werey somebody.. grin grin
Glad you called me "somebody", my pronouns are "they" and "them"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) : 10/10

This is going to be my last sad movie. I'm tired of crying.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

Glad you called me "somebody", my pronouns are "they" and "them"

Really? Okay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Interesting.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-b6CDFU-A

Beyond there be dragons
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Really? Okay.
It's a joke bro, I was being sarcastic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

It's a joke bro, I was being sarcastic

Lol. No problem. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
The Adam Project (2022) 6/10
Director: Shawn Levy

So, first off, interesting story. Months back, there was this viral clip of a Ryan Reynolds with a kid and this kid was accurately recreating a monologue from Deadpool. And the comments section was full of people saying that the kid would be perfect to play a younger Ryan in a movie. The kid's name? Walker Scobell.

Maybe it's my imagination wildling but The Adam Project feels like a movie born from that comments section with no bigger idea that just to star Walker Scobell as a younger Ryan Reynolds in a project.

The plot is barebones, Mark Ruffalo seems to be the only cast member actually putting an effort, apart from Walker who does really good for his first performance. It's like everyone else decided to put in bare minimum performance and trust Ryan's charisma to carry everything else. Which he does because he's Ryan fücking Reynolds. I mean, dude has people voluntarily watching ads.

Decent March offering from Netflix for Ryan Reynolds fans and fans of average action flicks at the end of the day.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kaycee7:
The Adam Project (2022) 6/10
Director: Shawn Levy

So, first off, interesting story. Months back, there was this viral clip of a Ryan Reynolds with a kid and this kid was accurately recreating a monologue from Deadpool. And the comments section was full of people saying that the kid would be perfect to play a younger Ryan in a movie. The kid's name? Walker Scobell.

Maybe it's my imagination wildling but The Adam Project feels like a movie born from that comments section with no bigger idea that just to star Walker Scobell as a younger Ryan Reynolds in a project.

The plot is barebones, Mark Ruffalo seems to be the only cast member actually putting an effort, apart from Walker who does really good for his first performance. It's like everyone else decided to put in bare minimum performance and trust Ryan's charisma to carry everything else. Which he does because he's Ryan fücking Reynolds. I mean, dude has people voluntarily watching ads.

Decent March offering from Netflix for Ryan Reynolds fans and fans of average action flicks at the end of the day.
the way people hyped up this movie, I was actually expecting a masterpiece...
But when I watched, I realized it was only a typical Ryan Reynolds movie...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:
The French Dispatch ....6.9/10

The individual stories told was unique and has some artsy feel to it. Definitely has one of the best unique cinematography and set amongst 2021 films. The overall story and connectivity is where some stroytelling hiccups begin to show. The Endgame was kinda confusing. Decent watch all the same if you're looking for something with a nonlinear approach.
Lea Séydoux, gosh!! What premium titties. grin

V for Vendetta ..... 7.5/10

Great watch and nice acting from Hugo Weaving and Natalie Portman.

Warning
Stay away from 'The French Dispatch'.

Ok, well. If you actually sit through and watched 'The Tragedy of Macbeth', then you can watch it.
Saw few scenes and deleted both.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2022
oyetpel:

Warning
Stay away from 'The French Dispatch'.

Ok, well. If you actually sit through and watched 'The Tragedy of Macbeth', then you can watch it.
Saw few scenes and deleted both.

Lol, I must say it's a grueling watch. It's not bad per se but it's kinda boring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cousin9999: 4:27am On Apr 02, 2022
The Sapphires

Pretty good movie if you want to watch something lighthearted, even though the film does show heavy subject matter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
American comics have turned into woke shii...except few like Invincible

No one reads American comics anymore...even their stores are dominated by Japanese manga...
The movies mostly adapt old ones with changes...

Check comic sales...manga tops everything by far...comics aren't even close at all...cos they aren't enjoyable anymore... generic stories plus woke agenda...no one wants to buy a comic to read about feminism or LGBTQ

We all watched mount Zion movies years back...tho I doubt they still make them and even if they do...no one watches anymore...

no one, no one, no one

You should probably use another word because I'm pretty sure there are people out there who buys comic to read about LGBTQ or feminism and watches Mount Zion movies. Lest it defeats your point.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2022
Today Watchlist

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Morbius

Followed by the batman.

Today na today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2022
armadeo:
Morbius

Followed by the batman.

Today na today.
which cinema

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freelancerrr: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2022
seankafor:
no more violence comrade sad

Happy new month sir, pls sir i need help, my son is sick, I already spent all on me, I do not know what else to do or to turn, please help a stranger, any amount sir, nothing is too small. Please sir do not ignore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2022
freelancerrr:

Happy new month sir, pls sir i need help, my son is sick, I already spent all on me, I do not know what else to do or to turn, please help a stranger, any amount sir, nothing is too small. Please sir do not ignore.
we all need help in life sir.. one way or the other we all need help just that the level and condition varies..

I won't promise you I'll give you anything but let's see how it goes before month end

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.