Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744584 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by techcust1(f): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
Spilling on Queenslandmax.com is more clear than looking for paper help for your research project. The site gives fast admittance to the moving TV shows and film shows in your locale. Queenslandmax.com movies likewise stack same-type shows and motion pictures when you click on a show that gets your advantage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2022
phr0nesis:
30 mins into this movie and I'm already loving it. Just watching the actors doing their thing is even enjoyable
8.5/10
so far and it might even go higher

Link abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Candidlady: 9:06am On May 18, 2022
Chibudollar

Nagode

Iguess we good now smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2022
blingxx:

Link abeg

Net naija
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:06am On May 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Chibudollar

Nagode

Iguess we good now smiley
lol, we good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 10:16am On May 18, 2022
Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) = 3/10

Total trash!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by XY01: 10:46am On May 18, 2022
WriterNig:
Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) = 3/10

Total trash!

Chill na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2022
phr0nesis:
30 mins into this movie and I'm already loving it. Just watching the actors doing their thing is even enjoyable
8.5/10
you drop rating after 30mins...lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
phr0nesis:
8.5/10
Where did you download from??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2022
This shoulda been what AT&T focused on from the onset. Yet they didn't. If you wanna have a Marvel type of connectivity and success you gotta set it up exactly.
This way Marvel projects went ahead and do what they wanted without much interference from Disney. Interference. WB's biggest problem.
I heard Bob Chapek was not happy with Feige replacing the top stars (Stark, Steve etc) with female characters. In fact Chapek was very much opposed to it, especially with this current experimentation with the MCU.

Still Feige could do almost anything he wanted. The only final say for Disney was the platform they distributed it to — theatres or streaming.

If this current plan by Zaslav moves, all the individual unit will be stronger for it. New Line have delivered mega hits like LOTR and The Conjuring Universe, Aquaman, Shazam, IT etc yet the parent company keeps the studio in chains. Warner Animation Group is almost useless as they hardly ever produce anything (tho I'm glad with their rebound in 2021 & this year's SuperPets) and is piss poor for a studio like WB size. Even Sony Pictures animations are taken more seriously despite having way less IP.
Only HBO has managed to keep its independence from the parent and relative insulation from executive interference.

The key to unbundling of the individual studios is if they can get back Alan F. Horn. Warners success and domination in the 2000s was key to this guy. Leaving WB in 2011, he went to struggling Disney then and made the studio a total world domination force.
It's wait and see how things pans out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
Everything Everywhere All At Once.

A perfect agenda to pierce mind of uneducated and dumb people to make them accept THAT BEING A GAY/LESBIAN is cool.

Cool as in ..accept it and move on.

That's tard to me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2022
Ratings..

Logical Ratings of Everything Everywhere All At Once

10/10

Sensible logical rating

4/10

That's for the good actions and message that we should be kind and not bottle up everything and look at the good things around us. Be happy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm still confused if this is a series or movie...
I thought it was a She-Hulk movie before...

Anyway I'm hyped af...
I never have high hopes for Marvel shows...but their trailers have been amazing...

It looks like raw fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2kprjL50
not for me, never was interested in the character and we might get a more nerfed hulk in this.

Also the CGI mehn, she looks like princess Fiona in Shriek undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Ratings..

Logical Ratings of Everything Everywhere All At Once

10/10

Sensible logical rating

4/10

That's for the good actions and message that we should be kind and not bottle up everything and look at the good things around us. Be happy
wtf is logical and sensible logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2022
Lol, wonder why TF this dude is called CEO of Sex. Dunno what I missed in No Way Home. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2022
I guess they buckled... grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 3:45pm On May 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm still confused if this is a series or movie...
I thought it was a She-Hulk movie before...

Anyway I'm hyped af...
I never have high hopes for Marvel shows...but their trailers have been amazing...

It looks like raw fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2kprjL50

If it's on Disney plus it's a series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2022
The way MCU take dey give female characters solo projects these days ehn. Na wa o...
I no understand the agenda. undecided

Dem don dash Egypt Superhero, I dey wait for when dem go give Nigeria her own 'Oya'.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 3:49pm On May 18, 2022
Everything everywhere all at once : 8/10.
After Dave chapel, this is the craziest shit I've seen in a while.
The crazy things they do before they could merge with some other version of themselves is quiet funny. That scene where those guys struggle to get their ass on a dīldō still replays in my head.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
100naira:
not for me, never was interested in the character and we might get a more nerfed hulk in this.

Also the CGI mehn, she looks like princess Fiona in Shriek undecided

Even Shrek looks better.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:
The way MCU take dey give female characters solo projects these days ehn. Na wa o...
I no understand the agenda. undecided

Dem don dash Egypt Superhero, I dey wait for when dem go give Nigeria her own 'Oya'.
So is it the upper section or the lower section that'll be starring in this project? grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2022
What kind of drugs were the directors' on, I want some of it. shocked grin

★★★★★

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
The Northman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 5:03pm On May 18, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Everything Everywhere All At Once.

A perfect agenda to pierce mind of uneducated and dumb people to make them accept THAT BEING A GAY/LESBIAN is cool.

Cool as in ..accept it and move on.

That's tard to me

On the flip side, if you really understood what you watched, you will see that the story portrays the daughter's lesbianism as a flaw, but a mother's love conquers all.

At the end of the day, our perspective is always coloured by our biases, so not surprised at your interpretation.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
Kaycee7:
So is it the upper section or the lower section that'll be starring in this project? grin grin

Lmao... grin grin
Why not both. It's a multiverse after all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2022
The Northman .....7.5/10

Very artsy movie in styling, theme and cinematography. It was a little bit laborious in the first 20 minutes but the beauty shone bright later on. Great acting from the cast, decent score.

It's a nice Viking revenge story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Marvel new superhero and it's from Africa

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
I like how Netflix specifically told their employees that are not okay with some of their contents, e.g., Dave Chapel's contents that they could resign. Those LGBT people are becoming pain in the ass.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
DrDax:

On the flip side, if you really understood what you watched, you will see that the story portrays the daughter's lesbianism as a flaw, but a mother's love conquers all.

At the end of the day, our perspective is always coloured by our biases, so not surprised at your interpretation.

Still the same thing.. accepting the flaw.

Just like a thief steals and we should accept that as a flaw.

This westerners know how to push the worst idea into something shiny.

Deleted it straight after watching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
wtf is logical and sensible logical
to

Morals
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2022
Ambulance 6/10
This movie is a rollercoaster ride tho... How do you know it's a Michael bay movie without telling it's Michael bay
*Dope ass cars
*Expensive angle shots
*Hot sexy girls
*Unnecessary explosions
*Shaky camera

The only thing missing in this movie is cars turning into Autobots and decepticons grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.